Jamie Daughter Family!
你不能杀那两个人 就这么定了
You are not killing those two men, and that is final.
- 你从没让我开心过! - 我以后会补偿你的
- You never let me have any fun! - I'll make it up to you later.
第94条
Section 94.
- 那是冰淇淋派对 - 听起来很有趣
- That's ice cream party. - Sounds fun.
- 我们拆不了屏障 - 我们可以用逃生舱
- We can't take down the barrier. - We can use an escape pod.
我是说 它能穿透力场
I mean, it is attuned to penetrate force fields.
你说什么 艾奥?
What was that, Al?
我说 我们不再有逃生舱了
I said, we don't have it anymore.
逃生舱怎么了 艾奥?
What happened to the escape pod, Al?
说来话长 但你知道科技…
Well, it's a long story, but you know how technology...
- 艾奥? -艾奥!
- Al? - Al!
它逃走了
It escaped.
太棒了!
Great!
我们可以用费米粒子纺锤放走他们
We could run them through the fermion spindler.
不好意思 什么是费米粒子子纺锤?
I'm sorry, what is a fermion spindler?
你是说你不知道?
Oh, you mean you don't know?
那会把他们变成美味的香肠人肉
That would turn them into delicious human sausage meat.
- 你知道这个 - 确实
- And you know it. - Exactly.
没人想把别人变成香肠 好吗?
Nobody is turning anybody into a sausage, okay?
或者其他早餐肉
Or any other kind of breakfast meats.
不过之后我们会把你们反向香肠化
But we would un-sausage you after.
严格地说 你不能反向香肠化一个人
Technically, you can't un-sausage a person.
时间机器总是存在的
Well, there's always the time machine.
艾奥 我告诉过你 不要再…
Al, I told you, no more...
等等 你们真的有时光机吗?
Wait, you actually have a time machine?
嗯 我不喜欢自吹自擂 但是…
Well, I don't like to toot my own horn, but...
事实上 我相当喜欢它
Actually, I do rather like it.
够了
Enough.
时间机器, 马上用啊
Time machine, now.
这是…
This is...
你们俩就站在浴缸里
So, you two just stand right there in that bathtub.
就这样 请
Yes, please.
越来越奇怪了
Getting weird.
现在 我要启动一连串的超光速粒子
Now, I'm initiating a cascade of tachyons,
它们能稳定局部连续体
which will stabilize the local continuum
保护你们不受时间漂移的影响
and protect you from temporal drift.
你们可能会感受到一些引力
You might experience some attraction.
那是什么…
What does that...
哦 天!
Oh my God!
我觉得有个超光速粒子进了我的鼻子
I think a tachyon just went up my nose.
我不想这样
I don't want this.
大家都舒服吗?
Everybody comfy?
功耗要求太……
The power consumption requirements are way too...
杰米 爸爸扰乱时空的时候别打断
Jamie, don't interrupt daddy when he's disrupting space-time.
好了 孩子们 我们都准备好了
All right, boys, we are all ready here.
感伤的是 我想花点时间感谢你们
On a sentimental note, I would like to take a moment to thank you
实现了我一生的梦想
for fulfilling a life-long dream.
我们未来见
I will see you in the future.
- 等等 未来? - 未来有多远?
- Wait, the future? - How far into the future?
天啊 斯坦会以为我逃了
Oh my God, Stan's gonna think I skipped town.
妈妈!
Mommy!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你在乎什么?
What do you care?
哦, 天 你能不能别再说了?
Oh my God. Will you just come off it already?
据我们所知 我们刚刚穿越了五千年来到了未来
For all we know, we just traveled 5,000 years into the future.
也许除了彼此我们一无所有
We might not have anything but each other.
换句话说 就是地狱
In other words, hell.
那太刻薄了 米克 那不厚道
Oh, that's just mean, Mick. That is mean-spirited.
等等
Wait.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
什么……
What the...
好吗? 怎么样?
Well? How was it?
什么怎么样?
How was what?
旅行怎么样?
How was the trip?
你们在未来了
You're in the future.
这不是未来 你这个星际白♥痴♥
This isn't the future, you intergalactic idiot.
实际上, 它是大约2.8秒后的未来
Actually, it is. Roughly 2.8 seconds into the future.
以我们目前的电源配置 尽其所能了
The maximum possible with our current power configuration.
但是仅仅加热就花了一分钟
But it took over a minute just to warm the thing up.
对 可重点是它起作用了
Yes, but the point is it worked.
- 我们失去了所有的时间 - 简单 你能让它倒回去吗?
- We just lost all that time. - Easy. Can you make it go backwards?
倒回去?
Backwards?
他说倒回去 你不能回到过去
Backwards, he says. You can't go backwards in time.
那是…
That's...
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
为什么那是不可能的?
Why is that impossible?
不是不可能 是艾奥失去了按时返回的能力
It's not. Al just lost the components for going back in time.
好吧 他们在哪里?
Okay, so where are they?
他把他们准时送回了过去
He sent them back in time.
我打算晚点再去接他们回来
I was gonna go back and get them later.
或者早点?
Or was it earlier?
你是怎么从另一个星球来到这里的?
How did you make it here from another planet?
我驾驶
I drove.
原来如此
That makes sense.
那么,我们又回到原点了吗?
So, we're right back where we started?
从你开始的地方过了2.8秒
Well, 2.8 seconds later from where you first started,
然后加上热身阶段 当然还有这段斗嘴
and then plus the warm-up phase and of course this argument...
有什么东西是真正有效的吗?
Is there anything in place that actually works?
净化系统实际上运行得很好
The decontamination systems actually work really well.
等等 那过山车呢?
Hang on, what about the coaster?
艾奥 别说了
Al, no.
- 这真是个糟糕的主意 - 那你有更好的吗?
- That's a really bad idea. - Well, do you have a better one?
过山车是什么玩意儿?
What the heck is the coaster?
你是刚做了皮衣还是…
So, did you just make the skin suit, or...
- 有趣的事实 - 给
- Interesting fact. - Here.
当心 它还有上次的故障
Be careful. It's still glitchy from last time.
你撞了一架飞艇 他们差评了你80年
You crash one blimp, and they spend 80 years giving you crap for it.
- 那它有什么用? - 我不想要这个
- So, what does it do? - I don't want this.
这是一个短程电子…
It's a short-range tele...
传送口
porter.
- 米克 - 不不不!
- Mick. - No, no, no!
好吧
Okay.
你去了哪里?
Where did you go?
哪里都在… 哪里都不在
Everywhere... Nowhere.
我觉得我们不应该玩这个…
I don't think we should be playing with that...
你想要出去吗? 那这就是你最好的选择
You want out? Then this is your best option.
所以 只要按下按钮
So, just press the button.
不 不要按按钮
No. Don't press the button.
- 你们还得互相碰触 - 别碰我
- And you'll have to touch each other. - Don't touch me.
对不起, 伙计
I'm sorry, dude.
再过几分钟 哪儿都比这里好
In a few minutes, anywhere's gonna be better than here.
哦,上帝 我想是按钮卡住了
Oh, God. I think the button's stuck.
这还不算太糟
This isn't so bad.
- 是奶牛吗? - 是的
- Is it the cows? - Yeah.
它变得更糟了
It gets worse.
真的吗? 这是更糟糕的?
Really? This is worse?
等着看吧
Wait for it.
这个看起来很重要
This looks important.
还卡着吗?
Is it still jammed?
是的
Yep.
不 不 别再来了!
No, not again!
当然是我 我拿了…
Of course I did. I did, I took...
哦,上帝 就像破碎的梦的殿堂
Oh, God. It's like a temple to broken dreams.
- 我想我把按钮修好了 - 按它!
- Hey, I think I fixed the button. - Push it!
我告诉你 有人就在那里
I'm telling you, someone was right there.
亲爱的 你的视力比判断力差多了
Sweetheart, your eyesight is worse than your judgment.
好了 我们干掉了另外两个!
Come on! We got rid of the other two!
这个是一座雕像
And this one's a statue.
你能不能取消清除?
Can you please just call off the decon?
哦,我的脊柱