为什么不能?
Why not?
因为我觉得我一个干不了
Because I don't think I can do this alone.
那就给我一个相信你的理由
Then give me one reason I should trust you.
拿去吧
Please.
- 你确定里面没人? - 确定
- You're sure there's nobody in there? - Yeah.
我夜以继日地探查这地方三个星期了
I cased the place day and night for three weeks.
上帝!
God!
- 好吧 走哪边? - 我怎么知道?
- Okay, which way? - How should I know?
- 你嘘我! - 我被嘘了!
- You shush! - I am shushed!
- 别嘘我! - 我不是在嘘你!
- Stop shushing me! - I'm not shushing you!
- 那是嘘什么? - 为什么我会嘘我自己?
- What was that? - Why would I shush myself?
开灯!
Lights on!
惊喜!
Surprise!
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
你们真棒!
You guys rock!
等等 谁说"生日快乐"了?
Wait, who said, "happy birthday"?
伙计 你们用面具把我给骗倒了!
Oh, man, you guys totally got me with those masks!
有那么一瞬间我真的觉得自己被抢了
I definitely thought I was getting robbed for a sec.
我们见过吗?
Have we met?
- 我能跟你谈谈我们的主吗? - 我在找我的狗…
- Can I talk to you about our Lord...? - I'm looking for my dog...
等等!
Wait!
你们两个是会计部的!
You two studs are in Accounting!
- 你猜到了! - 罪名成立!
- You got us! - Guilty as charged!
做预算真的很烦人
Budgets are such a buzz kill.
别碰我的401(k)账户
You just keep your paws off my 401(k).
好吗? 好的
Alright? Yeah.
哦, 伙计 当然我也留了点东西
Oh, man. Of course I've got a little something set aside
国税局不知道的
that the IRS doesn't know about.
不过 现在那不是犯罪 对吧?
But, that's not a crime now, is it?
对 那叫逃税
Yeah, it's called tax evasion.
- 什么? - 他有东西…
- What was that? - He had something on his...
发生了什么事? 什么事这么好笑?
What happened? What's so funny?
你没看到吗? 你知道的…这是个很棒的派对 对吧?
You didn't see...? You know... It's a hell of a party, right?
有趣!
Funny!
你们知道吗?
You know?
我不太确定怎么了 但我很喜欢!
I'm not entirely sure what this is, but I'm into it!
我给你们兄弟俩弄点兄弟啤酒怎么样?
How about I get you dude bros a couple of dude brews?
当然, 为什么不
Sure, why not.
好吧 一小会儿 我带啤酒回来
Okay. Oneskie, twoskie, I'll be back with the brewskies.
你们哪儿也别去 我会知道哦
Don't you go anywhere. I'll know.
- “当然 为什么不呢?” - 我不知道 我慌了
- "Sure, why not"? - I don't know, I panicked!
- 我是想摆脱他 - 他会回来的!
- I was trying to get rid of him. - He'll come back!
天啊 你说得对
Oh, God, you're right.
那你觉得我们该怎么做 哥们?
So what do you suggest we do, "dude bro"?
我不知道…
I don't know...
混入?
Mingle?
艾奥 你到底在做什么地球上的事?
Al, what on Earth do you think you're doing?
小把戏 我所做的一切都是地球上的
Trick question. Everything I do is on Earth.
你现在真的在打包吗?
Are you seriously packing right now?
只是一些纪念品而已 瓦尔
It's just a few souvenirs, Val.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑吧
You have got to be joking me.
这是个很小的东西
It's one tiny little thing.
你知道我们不会带任何这些东西的 对吧?
You know we're not taking any of that with us, right?
连卫生纸都不带?
Not even the toilet paper?
我没时间跟你扯
I don't have time for this.
时间!
Time!
这倒提醒了我
That reminds me.
汤姆
Tom.
这个功放能卖♥♥多少钱?
How much will we get for this receiver?
你知道你在干什么吗?
What do you think you're doing?
我要开一家无线电器材店 到底是什么样的?
I'm opening up a Radio Shack, what the hell does it look like?
这里不应该有人的
There wasn't supposed to be anyone here.
你以为你能带着赃物
You think you can just walk out of here with stolen goods
在狂欢的时候离开这里吗?
while there's a rave going on?
咱们尽情浪费吧!
Let's get wasted!
- 我没得选 对吧? - 对
- I don't have a choice, alright? - Alright.
有人会看到 信我的 总会有人看到的
Someone's gonna see. Believe me, someone always sees.
谢谢你的法律提示 那么 你认为……
Thank you for the legal brief. Now, how much do you think...
你的问题有解决办法 米克
There is a solution to your problem, Mick.
我知道 可这次不行
I know it. But this isn't it.
所以别做傻事!
So don't do anything stupid!
我必须这么做 否则我就看不到日出了!
I have to do this, or I'm not going to get to see the sunrise!
每个人都在看!
Everyone is looking!
米克 等等!
Oh, Mick, hold up!
祝贺你 伙计 真的 你真了不起
Congratulations, man. Really, such a accomplishment.
谢谢你!
Thank you!
我有一个和这个一模一样的功放!
I have a receiver exactly like this!
康妮 我要跟你说多少遍?
Connie, how many times I gotta tell you?
不要监视邻居
Stop spying on the neighbors.
我就知道他们在谋划什么
I just know they're up to something.
对 一个惊喜派对 我们被邀请了 大家都被邀请了
Yes, it's a surprise party. We're invited, everyone was.
康妮 过来这边坐
Connie, come sit down over here.
这个声音很滑稽的孩子 已经三千了
This kid with the funny voice, he's up 3,000.
加油 天啊
Come on. Oh, boy.
你也许满足于就坐在那里
You might be content to just sit there
我们整个国家却都在走下坡路
while our whole nation goes down the tubes,
但我不会 提高警惕的时刻已经到来
but I'm not. The time for vigilance has come.
新闻上那个迷人的男人是这么说的
That's what that charming man on the news said.
- 总是大喊大叫的那个? - 他只是很有激♥情♥ 巴克
- The one that's always yelling? - He's just passionate, Buck.
这个游戏是给孩子玩的!
This game is for children!
严格来说 你还是个孩子 杰米
You are technically a child, Jamie.
不要提醒我
Don't remind me.
孩子 你在做什么呢?
Hey, kiddo. What you doing?
四个多小时
Four more hours.
再过四个多小时 我就自♥由♥了!
Four more hours, and I'm free!
- 你想帮你老爸一把吗? - 不想
- You wanna give your old man a hand? - No.
安全警报 我一直在监视一些可疑的活动
Security alert. I've been monitoring some suspicious activity.
一辆车停在外面 藏着一个有名的小偷
A vehicle parked outside, harboring a known thief.
小偷?
Thieves?
活生生的小偷
Real live thieves.
- 另一个人是谁? - 不足为奇
- And who's the other guy? - Unremarkable.
-《威胁警戒级别》? - 微不足道
- Threat level? - Negligible.
无聊!
Boring!
瓦尔! 我刚跑出去!
Val! I'm just running outside!
愚蠢, 愚蠢的主意!
Stupid, stupid idea!
好了 你为什么不明天再来呢?
Okay. Why don't you just come back tomorrow?
那时就不会有惊喜派对了
He's not gonna be having a surprise party then.
也许我没说清楚
Maybe I didn't make myself clear.
如果我今晚午夜前还拿不到钱
If I don't get the money by midnight tonight,
我就死定了
I am a dead man.
是吗 就像是 字面上的死
Yeah, like, literally dead.
对啊
Yeah.
我说的就是 字面上的死
Like, literally dead-dead.
哦, 我的上帝
Oh, my God.
天啊 我还以为那是比喻呢!
Oh, my God, I thought that was a figure of speech!
这样打个比方怎么样?
How about this for a figure of speech?
很快 我就会沉到水下六英尺
In a hot second, I'll be six feet under,
和海豚一起游泳
swimming with the dolphins.
你说的是和鱼一起睡吧
You mean, sleeping with the fishes.
不 海豚是鱼 它们是大鱼
No, dolphins are fishes, they're, like, big fish.
不对 海豚是哺乳动物
No, dolphins are mammals.
随你怎么挑刺 可以了吗?
Nitpick all you want, alright?
最后 我仍然有一个五位数的问题 这是…
At the end of the day, I still have a five figure problem, and it's...
米克 你之前为什么不来找我?
Mick, why didn't you just come to me before?
我本可以帮你的
I could have helped you.
他们在外面有阴谋
They're up to something out there.
这事儿… 很堕落
Something... depraved.
我也说不清楚
I can't quite put my finger on it.
你也不能置身事外
You also can't keep your nose out of it.
我觉得黑发的是个皮条客
I think the brunette is the pimp.