I have a party radar. A par-dar, if you will.
好吧 很抱歉 这更多的是一个私人派对
Oh, yes. You know, we're sorry, it's more of a private party.
我能私下聚会 如果你不让我进去
I can party privately, if you can't my drift.
你的口气闻起来像酒糟
Your breath smells like fermented grain.
一个酒女郎 我尊重这一点
A wine girl. I respect that.
好了 泽布 不行
Okay, Zeb, no.
我得走了 你好好…
I have to go, and you have a good...
看 我知道…
Look. I know...
- 他不会停下的 - 我不会清理的
- He wasn't gonna stop. - I'm not cleaning that up.
求求你们放我们走吧
Please just let us go.
我不会告诉任何人你们有一把激光猎枪
I won't tell anyone that you have a laser shotgun
或者你有被抢癖
or you have a robbery fetish.
我甚至不会说你们是摩♥门♥教♥徒
I won't even tell that you're Mormons.
什么? 我们不是摩♥门♥教♥徒
What? We're not Mormon.
那奇怪的抢劫吗?
A weird robbery what?
你们不是摩♥门♥教♥徒? 那你们是什么?
You're not Mormons? Then what are you?
外星人!
Aliens!
- 外星的外星人? - 是的! 外星的外星人!
- Like, alien aliens? - Yes! Alien aliens!
- 你最好别这么说了 - 什么 “外星人”?
- You might want to stop saying that. - What, "aliens"?
违反秘密行动 启动锁定
Covert operation breach. Initiating lockdown.
经过几千年的精心策划了
After thousands of years of meticulous planning,
你不能再坚持两小时吗?
you couldn't go another two hours?
我发誓 艾奥 如果这事妨碍我提拔…
I swear, Al, if this gets in the way of my promotion...
- 你到底做了什么? - 我什么都没做
- What the hell did you do? - I didn't do anything.
别再说我说的话了
Stop saying what I'm saying.
他们不是很可爱吗?
Aren't they adorable?
巴克! 过来看!
Buck! Come look!
最后一次 康妮 我告诉过你 我是个看车的
For the last time, Connie, I told you, I'm a wheel watcher,
不是偷♥窥♥狂
not a Peeping Tom.
巴克敏斯特·默多克 你从椅子上站起来
Buckminster P. Murdock, you get up from that chair
你快过来看 马上!
and you come look right now!
来了
Coming.
康妮 我告诉你 外面最好是一只跳舞的北极熊
Connie, it better be a dancing polar bear out there, I tell ya.
我们明早去见艾伦医生 好吗?
we'll go see Doc Alan in the morning, huh?
安全屏障激活
Security barrier activated.
不用 不用 谢谢 请取消
No. No, thank you. Cancel, please.
你得让他们进来
You just had to let them in.
你不要把这事扼杀在萌芽状态
You didn't exactly nip this in the bud.
外星人 来自另一个星球? 但你们看起来和我们一样
Aliens, from another planet? But you look just like us.
- 这叫伪装 - 怪不得你的口音
- It's called a disguise. - Oh, that explains the accent.
另外两个没有口音 无论说什么
The other two don't have accents. Whatever.
预备对策 距离部署还有十地球分钟
Preparing countermeasures. Ten earth minutes until deployment.
对策是什么?
What was that about the countermeasures?
- 疼吗? - 我们不知道
- Do they hurt? - We have no idea.
对了 所有被她用过的人都尖叫着不愿告诉我们
Yeah. Everyone she's used it on was screaming too much to tell us.
- 然后他们就死了 - 是的
- And then they died. - Yeah.
- 凯西 解除封锁 - 无法执行
- C.A.S.I.E., override the lockdown. - Unable to comply.
有人让人类进来了
Someone let humans in.
他们得知了重要的任务细节 必须被消灭
They possess critical mission details and must be eradicated.
没有 我们不知道任何细节 我们什么都不知道
No, we don't know any details. We don't know anything.
很明显
Obviously.
这不是杀他们的理由
That's no reason to kill them.
当然 他们知道我们是外星人
Sure, they know we're aliens,
但他们不知道入侵的事
but they don't know about the invasion.
- 入侵? - 现在知道了 艾奥 干得好
- Invasion? - Well, they do now, Al. Good job.
杰米 你能把凯西 G-U-AN了吗?
Jamie, can you turn C.A.S.I.E. O-F-F?
艾奥 你知道我可以S-P-E-L-L 对吗?
Al, you do realize that I can S-P-E-L-L, right?
“Sple”?
"Sple"?
入侵是怎么回事?
What was that about the invasion?
凯西 你能关闭防御网吗?
C.A.S.I.E., will you please shut down the defense grid?
不能 九分钟后开始部署
No. Nine minutes to deployment.
很高兴认识你们
Well, it was nice knowing you.
很好 做得很好
Great, just great job.
滚过去
Get back.
我掌控了
I'm in charge.
- 米克 你能走吗? - 可以
- Hey, Mick, can you walk? - Yeah.
你能跑吗?
Can you run?
能
Yeah.
不!
No!
- 我看起来是这样子的吗? - 不 你看起来好多了
- Is that what I look like? - No, you looked much better.
快 我们离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here.
无趣的生意 快
No funny business. Come on.
- 快 - 你走得太快了
- Come on. - You're going too fast.
我感觉不到腿 我感觉不到…
I can't feel my legs. I can't feel my...
快 我们快走
Come on. Let's go.
我们到了
We made it.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
这是一个力场
That's a force field.
那太好了
Oh, well, that's just great.
好了… 你要找谁?
Okay... Who are you calling?
- 警♥察♥! - 你疯了吗?
- The police! - Are you nuts?
我们被困在一个泡泡里 里面都是外星疯子!
We are stuck in a bubble with lunatics from another planet!
你有更好的主意吗?
Do you have a better idea?
是啊 去他的警♥察♥ 叫国民警卫队来
Yeah, screw the police. Call the national guard.
-打电♥话♥给超能战队 - 战队?
- Call the Power Rangers. - Power Rangers?
- 你蹲监狱多久了? - 很长时间了
- How long have you been in jail? - A long time.
等等 我信♥号♥♥强度负4 是不是真的?
Wait, I have negative four bars. Is that a thing?
我讨厌郊区
- I hate the suburbs. - Okay.
- 好了 往后站 - 什么? 为什么?
- Okay. Stand back. - What? Why?
哦 天啊!
Oh my God!
你疯了吗? 别再那样做了!
Are you crazy? Don't do that again!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我把它从打昏变成了杀死
I have set it from stun to kill.
我希望
I hope.
巴克?
Buck?
没兴趣
Not interested.
这会很棒的
This is gonna be great.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
米克! 天啊 对不起
Mick! Oh, God, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 别碰我 - 好 很公平
- Don't touch me. - Okay. That's fair.
第二阶段激活
Stage 2 activated.
7分钟后完全净化
Full decontamination in seven minutes.
所有的生命形式都将被消灭
All life forms will be eliminated.
我可不想被消灭
I don't want to be eliminated.
等等 什么? 为什么?
Wait, what? Why?
你们看到刚才发生了什么
You saw what just occurred out there.
你们没能保护好任务的秘密性
You failed to protect the mission's covert nature
并可能使任务被中止
and are subject to termination.
-你不能这么做 不能
- You can't do that. - No.
我必须这么做 这是协议
I have to do that. It's protocol.
跟着我的手指
Just follow my finger.
- 痛吗? - 痛
- That hurts? - Yeah.
我要宣布第71条
I'm declaring Section 71.
什么? 你要给他们涂黄油吗?
What? You're going to cover them with butter?
那是第72条 艾奥
That's Section 72, Al.
第71规定 船员可以选择承担
Section 71 states the crew members may elect to assume duties
通常由自动化系统执行的任务
ordinarily carried out by automated systems.
我觉得她想要杀了我们
I think she's calling dibs on killing us.
- 什么? - 用于教育目的
- What? - For educational purposes.
好吧 不管怎样 净化程序都需要我全神贯注
Okay, the decontamination sequence requires my full attention anyway.
在它准备舍弃他们前 你必须这样 别搞砸了
You have until it's ready to get rid of them. Don't screw this up.
-你不会真的… - 杀了你?
- You're not really gonna... - Kill you?
不不 她当然不会
No, no, no, of course she's not, no.
或者杀我?
Or am I?
- 杰米! - 别叫我杰米 艾奥!
- Jamie! - Don't "Jamie" me, Al!
在你第一次蜕变之前
I was liberating the fields of the Gammon 5
我正在解放盖门五号♥的领地
before your first metamorphosis.
- 也许吧 但我是你♥爸♥爸 - 不是我的真爸爸
- Maybe, but I'm your dad. - Not my real dad.
杰米·道特·法米利