剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
请说出你的姓名以作正式记录
State your names for the record, please.
汉克吉利斯 试飞员
Hank Gillis, test pilot.
亚瑟康威 航♥空♥管制塔人员
Arthur Conway. Air traffic control tower.
你们认为我们使用的密封剂
And it's your belief that the sealant we used here
对健康造成不利影响
is causing adverse health effects.
对 所以我们才来这里
Yes. That's why we're here.
他们是吹哨人
They were whistleblowers.
他们想提醒民众斯特拉塔在做什么
They wanted to warn people about what Strata was doing.
你的意思是和我们一样
You mean like us?
我认为这是斯特拉塔对他们下手的原因
And I think that's why Strata went after them.
这也能解释为什么汉克的飞机被毁
I think that's why someone damaged Hank's plane.
等等 你们觉得他们杀了山姆的爸爸
Wait, do you guys think they killed Sam's dad?
这里好热 我出汗了 你们没出汗吗
It's getting hot in here. I'm sweaty. Are you guys sweaty?
但我们无法证明这点
We can't prove that though.
对 因为这些都是间接证据
Yeah, because it's all circumstantial.
这个词很高深 你们眼冒金星了吗 因为我眼冒金星了
Great word. Are you guys seeing stars? 'Cause I'm seeing stars.
但我们能证明斯特拉塔知道镉的事
But we can prove that Strata knew about the cadmium.
所以他们知道那很危险 却决定隐瞒真♥相♥
So they knew it was dangerous, and then they just decided to cover it up.
结果他们的工人 比如我爷爷
And now their workers, people like my Pop-Pop,
因为他们而生病和受罪
are sick and suffering because of them.
这就是我们的报道
That's our story.
没错 我们要让所有人都知道
You're right. We're gonna blow this thing wide open.
让他们措手不及
They have no idea what's about to hit them.
(《魔法时光纪事》 伊利港的可靠新闻来源)
(独家新闻 视频证实斯特拉塔科技公♥司♥)
(造成工厂工人中毒)
(五号♥工厂)
(还没结束 还有谁 )
-嗨 多谢你们过来 -嗨
-Hey. Thanks for coming. -Hey.
姑娘 我也知道你也收到了那封电邮
Girl, I know you got that e-mail too.
是的 那个视频是确凿证据
I did. That video is pretty damning.
对 希望足以让他们一路下…
Yeah. Let's hope it damns them straight to--
-爸爸 -好吧
-Daddy. -All right.
-在法庭上会视为有效证据吗 -请坐
-Now, will it hold up in court? -Have a seat.
能据此对他们立案吗
Do you think we could use it to build a case against them?
是 这是我们希望的
Yeah, that's what we're hoping.
席尔旧日的钓友们都…
I mean, the guys Syl used to fish with, they're all…
死了
Dead.
-死人无法说话 -对
-Dead men can't tell tales. -Yeah.
马特一直想找到 从前和席尔一起在工厂共事的所有人
Matt's been trying to hunt down anyone who used to work with Syl at the factory.
如果站出来的人够多
If enough people come forward,
也许我们能对斯特拉塔提出集体诉讼
then maybe we can file a class action against Strata.
他们针对我们家或你们家是一回事 但…
It's one thing for them to, you know, come after our family or yours, but--
但如果整个社区都反抗他们…
But if the whole community stands up to them--
他们会倒下
They'd crumble.
是 泰瑞威弗几年前搬到外州了
Yeah, Terry Weaver moved out of state a few years ago.
我可以把他的新地址给你
I can get his new address for you.
斯特拉塔决定找你麻烦时 为自己树了一位厉害的敌人
Strata made a powerful enemy when they went after you,
对不对 爸爸
didn't they, Daddy?
我们家在这镇上的历史和他们家一样长
Well, our family's been here just as long as theirs has.
对
Yep.
听着 弗兰克和我也在警局调查这件事
Look, Frank and I are working on this, too, down at the station.
-要是发现什么信息会告诉你们的 -谢谢 警长
-If we find anything, I will let you know. -Thank you, Sheriff.
别担心 姑娘
I got us, girl.
我得接电♥话♥ 我就在外面接
I'm gonna take this. I'll be right out.
(视频证实斯特拉塔科技公♥司♥)
(造成工厂工人中毒)
嘿 爸
Hey, Pop?
我给你准备了一个小惊喜
I got a little surprise for you.
对 其实挺傻的 但我觉得你会很喜欢
Yeah. It's kinda stupid, but I think you're gonna love it.
(大副)
嘿 爸
Hey, Pop?
对
Yeah.
对…
Yeah. Yeah.
没事的…我就在你身边
Yeah, it's okay. It's okay. I'm right here.
我就在你身边
I'm right here.
(利西克府)
(救护车)
爸爸
Dad.
嘿 希尔蒂 过来…看着我
Hey, Hilde. Come here. Come here. Look at me.
好 看着我
All right, look at me.
-是这样 爷爷… -是
-All right, Pop-Pop-- -Yeah.
他走了
All right, he's passed away.
-对…他去世了 -不…
-Yeah. Yeah, yeah. He's passed away. -No, no, no, no.
-不… -好吗 希尔蒂
-No, no, no, no, no! -Okay? Hilde.
看着我 你知道吗
Look at me. You know what?
他睡着了 他走时很平静 好吗
He fell asleep, and he went peacefully, okay?
对 他走了…
Yeah, he's gone. He's gone.
没事的…我知道…没事的
It's okay. It's okay. I know, I know. It's okay.
没事的…
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我懂…
I know. I know, I know, I know.
嗨
Hi.
就这样吗
That's it?
他就这样…走了
He's just… gone?
来 我们走
Come on, let's go.
嘿 过来
Hey. Come here.
好的 他…
Okay. He…
他走之前很幸福
He was happy, you know.
而且…
And…
对不起
I'm sorry.
他很爱你 他很爱你们俩
He loved you. He loved you both.
他很爱你们几个孩子
He loved you kids so much.
你知道的
You know.
他有机会爱你们
He got a chance to love you.
他不会再痛苦了 这是我们所希望最好的结果
And he wasn't in any more pain, you know. It's the best we could've asked for.
但我甚至没有机会说再见
But I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.
我知道…宝贝
I know. I know, sweetie.
没关系的 他不孤单 他和沃尔特一起在天堂
It's okay. He's not alone. He's in heaven with Walter.
记得吗 希尔蒂
Remember, Hilde?
是
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
(独家新闻 视频证实斯特拉塔科技公♥司♥)
(造成工厂工人中毒)
抱歉 爷爷
Sorry, Pop-Pop.
太迟了
It's too late.
我去开门
All right, I got it.
-嗨 -你们应该是
-Hey. -I take it you are
马修利西克和布丽吉特詹森
Matthew Lisko and Bridget Jensen?
-你好 -我想找希尔蒂利西克
-Hi. -I'm looking for Hilde Lisko.
能告诉我们原因吗
Can we ask why?
-这是给她的传票 -天啊
-She's being served. -Oh, my gosh.
她被传令上庭 你一定是开玩笑吧 她还是个孩子
She's been served? You've gotta be kidding me. She's a child.
让我看看
Here, let me see that.
“斯特拉塔科技公♥司♥要求紧急禁令
"Strata Tech Industries is seeking an emergency injunction
以停止希尔蒂利西克小姐 刊发和传播报道” 怎么…
to halt the publication and dissemination of Miss Hilde Lisko's article." What the--
发生什么了
What's going on?
真抱歉 宝贝 法♥院♥禁止你发布文章
I'm sorry, honey, but the court is stopping you from publishing.
-什么 -对 这是限制言论令
-What? -Yeah, it's a gag order.
意思是斯特拉塔 不希望任何人看到吹哨人视频
It means that Strata doesn't want anyone to see the whistleblower video.
但不用担心 好吗
But don't worry, okay?
禁令只持续到我和他们的律师见面
It's just until I meet with their lawyers.
-我们会解决这个问题的 -所以不能发斯特拉塔相关的报道了
-We're gonna fix this. -So, no more stories about Strata?
目前暂时不能发布任何报道
For right now, no more stories about anything.
他们能这么做
Well, can they do that?
-我知道 亲爱的 -宝贝
-I know, sweetie. -Honey…
嘿
Hey.
我来吧
I got it.
希尔蒂
Hilde.
一切还好吗 我以为你现在不想见人…
Is everything okay? I didn't think you'd wanna meet up right now, you know--
因为你爷爷的事
You know, because of everything that happened with your grandpa.
我不想谈那个 我们能直接工作吗
I don't wanna talk about it. Can we just work?
(不得擅自进入)
不
No.
天啊 快看
Oh, my God. Look.
这是斯特拉塔干的 他们毁了一切
Strata did this. They ruined everything.
你确定是他们
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表