剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
真是的…她不该在这个时候搞这么一出
Man, man, man. She picked the wrong night to pull a stunt like this.
我知道
I know.
还好有金姆帮忙看孩子
Well, we're lucky Kim was able to babysit.
等等 你让她先别告诉弗兰克了吧
Wait. You told her not to mention any of this to Frank yet, right?
那就好
All right, good.
我觉得他们不知道他当时也在场
I don't think they know he was there.
嘿 希尔蒂 过来吧
Hey, Hilde? Hey, uh, you wanna come out here?
特莉普说服沃特公♥司♥放弃起诉
Look, uh, Trip has managed to convince Wott to let go of the charges.
但你必须保证不得发布和此事有关的报道
But only if you promise not to publish anything about this.
爸爸 不行 他们想用钱让我们闭嘴
Dad, no. They're-- They're trying to buy our silence.
-希尔蒂 我… -我已经尽力了
-Uh, Hilde, I-- -Look, I did my best.
但我是执法人员 你们确实违法了
But I'm a law enforcement officer, and you guys broke the law.
你不是普通警员 你是警长
You're not just any officer. You're the sheriff.
你为什么要帮他们
Why are you helping them?
你觉得这是我想做的
Do you think this is what I wanna be doing?
帮某个无良公♥司♥惩罚我的朋友
Helping some horrible company punish my friend?
听着 我也希望能睁一只眼闭一只眼
Look, I wish I could look the other way,
但那不是这个警局的作风 至少现在不是了
but that's not how this department works, not anymore.
听着 我不希望你停止质疑和寻找真♥相♥
Now look, I don't want you to stop asking questions and looking for the truth,
但你犯法了
but you did something illegal.
犯法就要承担后果 无论你是否愿意
And like it or not, there have to be consequences.
我明白
I understand.
是 我们会支付罚金
Yeah, we'll pay the ticket.
但我不会停止调查的
But I'm not gonna stop reporting.
伊兹还没回短♥信♥
Izzy still hasn't texted back.
我已经发了十条短♥信♥了
This is like the tenth message I've sent.
我们不能让希尔蒂 发表关于那个岛的报道吧
We're gonna have to stop Hilde running that story about the island, right?
无论他们在做什么 他们显然想保守秘密
I mean, whatever they're doing, they definitely wanna keep that quiet.
你知道吗 若是15年前 我宁愿在牢里过夜
You know what? Fifteen years ago, I would've spent the night in jail
也不会放走这样的故事
before walking away from a story like that.
我们不知道那些人能做出什么样的事
Well, We have no idea what these people are capable of.
我们必须小心
We need to be careful.
嘿 不好意思 你知道现在几点吗
Hey! Excuse me. Do you have any idea what time it is?
对 你跑哪去了
Yeah, where the hell have you been?
你妹妹被带到警局了
Your sister got hauled into the sheriff's station.
我们都不知道你在哪
We had no idea where you were.
哇 真棒 恕我直言
Wow, okay, cool. So let me get this straight.
希尔蒂被逮捕 但你们却找我麻烦 就因为我回家太晚
Hilde got arrested, but I'm the one in trouble because I came home late?
-你不是因为希尔蒂才惹麻烦的 -不…我今晚过得很糟 好吗
-You're not in trouble because of Hilde. -No, no! I had a horrible night, okay?
我在这个家里毫无隐私可言 无法和任何人好好地谈话
And I have no privacy in this house to have one serious conversation with anyone!
你们根本不知道我在面对些什么
And you have no idea what I'm dealing with right now!
好吧 我们想知道你在面对什么
Okay, we wanna know what you're dealing with.
我们只是担心你
We were just worried about you.
好吧 妈妈 我很抱歉 但我找不到你们
Okay, Mom, I'm really sorry, but I couldn't find you guys,
我知道用不了多长时间
and I knew it was gonna be really quick,
我只是必须要和伊森见一面…
and I just really needed to see Ethan, and--
没关系 你平安无事就好
It's okay. We were just-- We're just glad you're safe.
好吗
Okay?
-好吧 -我们只是害怕
- Okay. - We were just scared.
对 伊兹 不要紧的 我们会…
Yeah, Iz. It's all good. You know, we'll--
我们明早再谈 好吗
We'll talk about this in the morning, okay?
好的
Okay.
妈妈、爸爸 我能搬到阁楼住吗
Mom, Dad, do you think I could move up into the attic?
可以吗 我知道你们还在生气
Please? I mean, I know you're mad right now,
但我已经不是小孩了
but, I mean, I'm not a kid anymore,
我真的需要一点隐私
and I just really need a little more privacy.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-爸妈说我可以搬到楼上住 -今晚
-Mom and Dad said I could sleep upstairs. -For tonight?
不 以后都是
Um, no. For good.
希尔蒂 我已经读高中了 会有一些变化
Look, Hilde, I'm in high school now, okay? Things are gonna be different.
但我不想要变化
But I don't want them to be different.
我知道你有时觉得我的新闻调查很烦人
I know that you may think my reporting is annoying sometimes,
但没了你 我不知道该怎么做
but I wouldn't know how to do it without you.
好的记者会从不同的角度看问题
Good journalists, they look at both perspectives
会考虑其他人的感受
and consider other people's feelings.
有时我会忘记这点
I forget to do that sometimes.
但你永远都不会忘记
But you never do.
约翰逊警长 我亲自重看了一次无人机录像
Sheriff Johnson, I took it upon myself to rereview the drone footage.
我不意外
Of course you did.
你可能漏掉了一个点
I found something that I think you might've missed.
那座岛上还有一个人
There was someone else on that island.
真该死 弗兰克
Damn it, Frank.
不值班、无搜查证 这是非法侵入
Off duty, without a warrant, that's criminal trespassing.
作为旁观者 请允许我说
From an outsider's perspective, allow me to say,
他是你们局里的负担
he's a liability for your department.
恕我无礼 但你不像我一样了解他
All due respect, you don't know him like I do.
没错
You're right...
所以我才能更公正地评判
which is why I'm the better judge here.
他过去就存在不专业和不服从的行为
He has a pattern of unprofessional and insubordinate behavior.
我本来会在报告里提到 但这件事之后 你必须辞退他
I was gonna say as much in my report, but after this, you need to fire him.
先别急
Whoa. Wait a minute.
这份工作就是他的生命
This job is his life.
虽然在这件事里他不太称职
I mean, it may not look like it in this one instance,
但他是一位优秀的警员
but he is a solid officer.
他比任何人都了解这个社区
He knows this community better than anyone.
虽然我们过去有意见分歧 但我们已经和解了
I mean, we've had our differences, but we overcame that.
我不能辞退他
I can't fire him.
听着 我知道你希望能掌控警局
Look. I know how you wanna feel like you're in control here.
无论你相不相信 我是希望你成功的
And believe it or not, hey, I want you to succeed.
做你该做的事
Just do what you have to do.
因为如果你不做
Because if you don't,
你我都知道这会让你看起来 和你的前任警长一样腐♥败♥
you and I both know you're gonna look just as corrupt as your predecessor.
不 真的
No, I'm telling you.
我做什么都逃不过她的眼睛 我无法在她眼前藏任何东西
She finds everything I do. I cannot hide anything from her, period.
她一定会找到 如果我给她买♥♥个礼物 她会知道
She finds out. If I buy her a present, she's, like, in it.
不 她会到处找
No, she digs around.
她总是在我的东西里翻翻查查
She's, like, snooping around in all my stuff all the time.
是 我们有些人还要工作呢
Yeah. Well, you know, some of us have some work to do around here.
一会儿聊
So, I'll see you guys later.
不知道为什么 每次记笔记 我都下意识地画三角形
Whenever I do my notes, I subconsciously just draw triangles for no reason.
我在商店看到一支笔
There's this pen that I saw at the store,
-能够扫描字母 -那简直是未来的发明
-and it can scan the letters... -That's like future stuff.
然后把字母印在另一张纸上
...and then scan them back on a different page.
听着 我知道昨天的情况很严重
Listen, I know it was rough yesterday.
确实 多谢你指出这点
It was. Thank you for saying that.
但我认为我们可以继续调查 而不惹其他麻烦
But I think we can still chase the story without getting in any more trouble.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
-她是认真的 -她当然是认真的
-She's serious. -Of course she's serious.
我们只需要说服大家使用我的水质测试纸
Look, all we just need to do is get people to use my water-testing kits,
-然后只要… -我打算接受协议
-and then we can just-- -I'm taking the deal.
什么
What?
我只需要做一点社区服务
I just have to do some community service
不写和沃特管理公♥司♥有关的东西
and not write anything about Wott Management,
这事就算完了
and that'll be the end of it.
我也打算接受 我不适合监狱生活 希尔蒂
Taking it too. I'm not built for prison, Hilde.
我属于敏感艺术家型
I'm more of a sensitive, artistic type.
他们不能逼我们放弃调查 那才是真♥相♥
They can't keep us from writing on the story. It's the truth.
对不起 我退出了
I'm sorry. I'm out.
我也是
Me too.
你们怎么能让他们这样对我们
How could you let them do this to us?
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
我们继续做功课吧
Let's get back to work.
你第七题的答案是什么
What'd you get for number seven?
(在书籍中忘我)
躲得好啊 利西克
Smooth move, Lisko.
嗨
Hey.
我又不会咬人
I don't bite, you know?
嗨
`-Hi.
我…
Um, I...
我很喜欢你 知道吗 但…
I like you a lot, you know? But...
我只是…
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表