剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
(镇政♥府♥所有房♥产)
希尔蒂 你在做什么
Hilde. What are you doing?
你不是应该在上课吗
Shouldn't you be in class right now?
你这么聪明 这么有干劲
You are so smart, and so driven.
-但你的成绩真的… -烂透了
-But your grades really-- -Suck?
理论上我不该用这样的词
Technically, I am not supposed to say it like that,
但我和你的父母聊过了
but I talked to your parents.
上学期 你有几天没来上学
Last semester, you missed several days of school,
大大拉低你的成绩
and your grades really suffered.
我知道 我保证会努力不再这样了
I know. And I promise I'll try really hard not to let it happen again.
这个说法很有趣
That's an interesting choice of words.
“我保证会努力” 而不是“我保证一定会”
"I promise I'll try" and not "I promise I will."
考虑到你擅长写作 我猜这个措辞是故意的
And since you are a writer, I am going to assume that was intentional.
所以我会盯着你的
So, I'll be watching you.
好的 科林斯校长
Yes, Principal Collins.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
毕竟经过了节假日
You know, after all the holidays and stuff,
我爸爸说人们有亲人在监狱里时 需要额外的支持
my dad says that people that have loved ones in prison need extra support.
回去上课吧
Go back to class.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
学习
Studying.
才不是
No, you're not.
刚把书装进包里了
Just put my books away.
你都还没吃完午餐 为什么要把书收走
Why would you put your books away if you're not finished with your lunch?
天啊 行 神探夏洛克 知道了 我在说谎
God, okay, Benedict Cumberbatch, I get it. I'm lying.
-你在躲什么人吗 -没有
-Are you hiding from someone? -No.
只是…
Just…
我也不知道 伊森走了 一个人在这里感觉好怪 你懂吗
I don't know. It just feels weird being here without Ethan, you know?
不太懂
Not really.
我的意思是…
I mean, like…
我来这里后才意识到自己没什么朋友
I didn't really realize how many friends I don't have until I got here.
杰西卡费夫一直在网上故意惹我
Jessica Fife is trolling me.
她一直给我发私信 但我不理她
Like, she keeps DMing me, but I just keep ignoring her.
那为什么是故意惹你
How's that trolling?
因为我大概只和她说过两次话
Because I've spoken to her approximately twice.
第二次对话的结局是 我对着她的脸打了一拳
And the second time ended with me punching her in the face.
也许她现在想和你做朋友
Maybe she wants to be friends with you now.
天啊 希尔蒂 听着
God, Hilde, look.
我知道你是普利策奖水平的记者
I know you're like this, like, Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist,
但你真的很不懂人类
but you literally suck at human people.
我不觉得她想交朋友
No, I do not think she wants to be friends.
这个嘛…
Well…
我可能不了解人类 但我了解你
I may not know people, but I know you.
在我看来
And in my opinion,
你是世界上最棒、最酷…
you're the best, coolest,
最聪明的姐姐
smartest sister in the whole wide world.
任何和你成为朋友的人都是幸运的
And anybody would be lucky to be friends with you.
你知道我在害怕或紧张时会怎么做吗
You know what I do when I get scared or nervous?
我埋头工作
I put my head down and I work.
一想到无论如何我都是一名记者 我的心情就会好起来
It always makes me feel better to know that no matter what, I'm a journalist.
这不是任何人给我的 所以谁也无法把它拿走
No one gave that to me, so no one can take it away.
你也不是没有朋友
And you don't have no friends.
你还有我
You have me.
谢谢
Thanks.
(沃特管理公♥司♥ 收♥购♥要约)
(上午9点 无人接听 上午10点 无人接听)
-天啊 你吓死我了 -你为什么一直屏蔽我
-God, that was like a horror movie. -Why do you keep blocking me?
你为什么一直想关注我
Well, why you trying to follow me?
我想邀请你参加我的16岁生日会 但现在不得不当面邀请你
I was trying to invite you to my sweet 16, but now I have to do it in person
用纸质邀请函 就像回到1990年代一样
with a paper invitation like it's the '90s or something.
(杰西卡费夫 科切拉主题甜蜜16岁生日派对)
是啦 难看死了
Yeah, I know, super gross.
我妈♥逼♥我印出来 方便她做纪念剪贴簿
My mom made me get them so she could, like, scrapbook them or whatever.
你希望我参加你的生日派对 为什么
You want me to come to your birthday party? Why?
大概是你的家人帮了我家不少忙
I guess your family did a lot for my family, or whatever.
不过 谢谢你
But thank you.
谢啦
Thanks.
我们好像从没聊过这么久
You know, I don't think I've ever actually talked to you for this long before.
我实话实说 你刚来时
Okay, I'm not gonna lie. When you first came here,
我觉得你会抢了风头 风靡全校
I thought you were gonna come in and try to, like, take over the entire school.
-等等 你开玩笑吧 我 -不知道
-Wait, are you kidding? Me? -I don't know.
老实说 我觉得也许你自以为高人一等
I honestly thought maybe you thought you were better than us or something,
因为你来自布鲁克林
just because you're from Brooklyn.
去纽约一直是我的心愿
And I have always wanted to go to New York.
是啊 那里最棒了
Well, yeah, it's the best.
好吧 如果我参加你的生日会
Okay, look, if I come to your birthday,
你不会往我头上倒猪血之类的吧
you're not gonna, like, pour a bucket of pig's blood on me, are you?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
电影情节 《魔女嘉莉》
It's from a movie. Carrie?
随便啦 而且我可是素食主义者
Whatever. Besides, I'm a vegetarian.
那么回头见
I'll see you later?
好
Yeah.
(伊利港农夫市集)
(请进 营业中)
你为什么会想参加
Why do you even wanna go to this thing anyways?
你知道最初发明甜蜜16岁生日会
Did you know that sweet 16s were invented
目的是让女孩打扮一番 找个有钱丈夫吗
so girls could dress up and find rich husbands?
这件事有太多槽点了 我都不知道该从哪开始
There are so many things wrong with that. I don't even know where to start.
-太好了 那就别 -别干嘛
-Great, then don't. -What?
别开始
Start.
这件怎么样
What about this one?
不要 我需要一件那种惹人烦的网红风格
No. I need something that, like, an annoying Instagram influencer would post
像加了鲜花头饰滤镜那种衣服
in, like, a flower crown filter or something.
派对主题是科切拉音乐节
The theme is Coachella.
懂吧
You know?
那基本上是让一帮未成年人 找个借口喝酒和嗑药
It's basically like a veiled excuse for underage drinking and drug use
而且音乐节的地点 距离有优质医疗服务的地方很远
in a place where it'd take a very long time to get competent medical care.
我说得没错吧 杰西卡确实想和你做朋友
See? I told you Jessica wanted to be friends.
谁知道呢 感觉还是怪怪的
Yeah, I don't know. It still feels weird.
派对在哪
Where is this thing, anyway?
某个豪♥宅♥
Some fancy house, I guess.
凯瑟琳伍德鲁夫别♥墅♥
The Catherine Woodruff Mansion.
凯瑟琳伍德鲁夫
Catherine Woodruff?
你是说特莉普爸爸农庄旁边的别♥墅♥
You mean the mansion right next to Trip's dad's farm?
好吧 我姑且自豪地认为我还正常
Yeah, okay. I'm gonna take that as a personal point of pride
因为你说的我一个字也听不懂
that I have no idea what you're talking about right now.
你能给唐尼发条短♥信♥吗 写“我有个计划…”
Could you text Donny? "I have a plan…"
不行
No.
给
Here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们要怎么做
So what are we doing?
我们要溜进派对 看看伍德鲁夫别♥墅♥
We're gonna crash a party to see if the Woodruff Mansion has anything to do
和小麦肯锡的农庄有什么关联
with what's been going on at Junior's farm.
可以去派对 就这么定了
Party? Let's do this.
找到沃特管理公♥司♥的信息了吗
Find anything on Wott Management?
嗨 你好吗
Hi. How are you?
你应该有学校的功课…
You got, I don't know, schoolwork…
-学校 好像听过这个词 -或是家庭作业
-School. I think there was school. -…or homework…
或是正常小孩要做的事吧
or anything that kids-- normal kids do?
我一会儿要和唐尼、斯彭去一个派…
Actually, I'm going out later with Donny and Spoon to a par--
你一会儿要去哪
Where are you going later?
没有
Nowhere.
去唐尼家 斯彭家
To Donny's. To Spoon's.
会有大人在场的
There will be adults there.
大人
Adults.
天 你的撒谎技术真烂 你想做什么
God, you are such a bad liar. What are you up to?
好 伊兹 为我们展示一下
All right, Iz. Let's see what you got.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
-哇 -你试过了吗
-Wow. -Did you try it on?
试过了
Yeah.
我知道有点奇怪 而且完全不合身
Yeah, I know it's, like, kinda weird, and it definitely doesn't fit,
布料也很烂
and the fabric's, like, totally gross.
但我就是觉得它挺特别的
But I don't know, there's just, like, something about it.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表