剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
记得爷爷开始在家里四处藏东西吗
Remember when Pop-Pop started hiding things around the house?
对 比如阁楼里的保险箱
Yeah, like the safe in the attic.
对 那都是他想保护的东西
Right. Those were all things he wanted to protect.
那个不能放这
That can't be there.
爸 你在做什么
Dad, what are you doing?
我来搬 别动了 拜托 停下
Let me do it. Stop. Come on. Stop it.
你好
Hello.
睡不着
Can't sleep?
我可能知道录音带在哪里
I think I might know where the tape is.
只有这本笔记本
Just this notebook.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what is this?
录音带不在这里 我又一次错了
Tape's not here. I was wrong. Again.
等等 我不敢相信 看
Wait, I don't believe it. Look.
嘿 你瞧 他知道有什么事不对劲
Hey, look at this. He... He knew something was wrong.
对 他一直都知道有什么事不对劲
Yeah. He knew the whole time something was wrong.
看 他在怀疑他们
Look. He was onto 'em.
(斯特拉塔科技公♥司♥ 1968年至1976年 )
对 他一定看见所有
Yeah, he must've seen all of his--
他工作认识的老朋友都去世了
all of his old friends from work passing away,
他想找到答案 看
and he's trying to piece it all together, look.
(讣告 提奥马尔科斯 1952年至2015年)
他没有足够的时间找到答案
He must've ran out of time before he solved it.
他的病太严重了
He got too sick.
其实 我…我本可以帮他的
You know, I... I could've helped him with this.
我可以…如果当时我在这里 我就能…
Yeah, I could. I could. You know, if I'd have been here, I would--
我完全可以帮他调查这些
I could've totally helped him with all of this stuff.
只是我从不知道
I just never knew.
(马迪 布丽吉特 伊萨贝尔 希尔蒂)
录音带不在他这里
He didn't have the tape.
对
Yeah.
对
Yeah.
瑞奇
Richie?
瑞奇
Richie?
瑞奇
Richie?
伊兹有说是谁喷的漆吗
Well, did Izzy say who vandalized it?
没有
No.
我不敢相信竟然有镇民在我们的车上喷漆
I can't believe some townsperson spray-painted our car.
也可能是斯特拉塔
Or maybe it's Strata.
马特 这是个小镇 所有人都知道我们是谁 住在哪里
Matt, it's a small town. Everyone knows who we are, where we live.
我觉得我们应该报♥警♥ 应该这么做
Yeah, well, I think we should report it. We should.
也许镇议事厅集♥会♥不是个好主意
Maybe the town hall isn't such a good idea.
妈妈 不 还有时间 我们能找到录音带
Mom, no. There's time to fix this. We can still find the tape.
好的 没关系 我去看看
All right. It's okay. I'll go check it out.
好 没事…
All right, it's good. We're good.
嗨 有什么问题
Hey, guys. What's going on?
怎么了
What is it?
瑞奇不见了
Richie's gone.
我已经尽可能延后上报 但那已经不重要了
I held off calling it in for as long as I could, but it didn't matter.
他似乎在你们离开后就走了
It looks like he left right after you guys were there.
什么
What?
(联邦加油站)
(便利店)
好的 儿子 还有几小时就到了
All right, kiddo. It's just a couple more hours.
爸爸 他们为什么觉得你叫瑞奇费夫
Dad, why do they think that your name is Richie Fife?
-谁是山姆吉利斯 -什么
-And who's Sam Gillis? -What?
(《西雅图信报》 伊利港绑♥架♥案)
(山姆吉利斯被判无期徒刑 山姆吉利斯定罪)
天啊
Oh, my God.
(费夫绑♥架♥谋杀案 伊利港男子定罪)
(布里格斯警长之女揭开父亲的秘密)
希尔蒂 走吧 镇议事厅集♥会♥20分钟后开始
Hilde, let's go. The town hall starts in 20 minutes.
-拿好 -准备好了
-Here, take this. -All right, we all good?
爸爸…我找不到我的笔记本
Dad. Dad, I can't find my notebook,
我得在讲话期间拿着它 否则我的手会发抖
and I was gonna hold it during my speech or else my hands are gonna shake.
好的…别担心 我们…让我想想
Okay. All right. Now don't worry. We'll-- All right, let's see.
嘿 这样好了 你拿着这个
Hey, you know what? Why don't you take this?
对 你可以完成他开始的调查
Yeah, you can finish what he started.
嘿 来
Hey, come on.
好 准备开始吧
All right, here we go.
没有人来
There's no one here.
他来做什么
What's he doing here?
看
Look.
如果你不想做的话不是非做不可
If you don't wanna do this, you don't have to.
不 我想让他听见这段话 就算没用
No, I want him to hear this. Even if it doesn't make a difference.
真♥相♥很重要 因为真♥相♥对我而言很重要
The truth matters because it matters to me.
好的 加油
All right. You go get 'em.
好 加油 你能行
All right, come on. You got this.
我们向来乐意倾听社区群众的问题
Whenever the community has concerns, we're always happy to listen.
似乎没什么人来支持你们
It doesn't seem like you have much support,
所以你还是快点说完 好让大家早点回家
so why don't you just go ahead and say your piece, and we can all go home.
嗨
Hi.
我是希尔蒂利西克
I'm Hilde Lisko.
还有…
And...
在场有些人可能已经知道了
as some of you may know...
我的爷爷在70岁生日前离开了我们
we lost my Pop-Pop right before his 70th birthday.
他走得太早
It was too fast.
还有…
And...
他买♥♥下自行车店前
before he bought the bike shop,
曾在斯特拉塔科技公♥司♥工作 负责给飞机喷漆
he worked at Strata Tech Industries, spraying planes.
在场有多少人曾在那里工作 或认识在那工作的人
How many of you worked there or know someone who did?
有许许多多的人
There are so many stories...
在这个镇上 有着和爷爷一样的故事
like Pop-Pop's in this town.
这些都是斯特拉塔前雇员的照片
These are all photos of former Strata employees
他们患病 过早地离世
who got sick and died too young.
他们不仅仅是一个个名字或数字 而是实实在在的人
They're not just names or numbers, they were people,
被爱着的人
people who were loved.
她是某个人的母亲
She was somebody's mother.
他是某个人的儿子
And he was somebody's son.
每个人都希望自己有更多时间
Everybody wishes they had more time,
他们也确实应该拥有更多时间
but these people should've had it.
我们都知道你的母亲 主导一项针对本公♥司♥的无凭据诉讼
We're all aware your mother's leading a baseless lawsuit against our company,
想从他人的不幸中获益
trying to benefit off the misfortune of others.
-是吗 她在提供无偿服务 -对 这个家庭
-Yeah? She's doing it for free. -Yeah, you know, this family,
他们在乎真♥相♥、帮助他人
they care about the truth and helping people.
我们已经听够了
I think we've heard enough.
你♥爸♥爸毒害了这个镇子
Your dad poisoned this town.
说话小心点 小姑娘 我的律师也来了
Be careful, young lady. My lawyer's with me.
嘿 别这么对她说话
Hey, you know what? Don't talk to her like that.
无论你指控我父亲什么 都和我无关
Whatever you're accusing my father of, I had nothing to do with it.
虽然你的演讲很感人 但证明不了什么
While this is very sweet, it's proof of nothing.
你没有证据 你无法立案
You have no support. You have no case.
我认为你可以立案了
I think you've got a case.
因为你现在有目击证人了
Because now you have an eyewitness.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是瑞奇费夫
I'm Richie Fife.
-嗨 哥们 -嗨
-Hey, man. -Hey.
(紧急求助 告诉所有人马上看)
嗨
Hi.
我读了你的文章后就知道我必须回来
When I read your articles, I knew I had to come back.
我觉得我一辈子在逃跑
I feel like I've been running my whole life...
就算原地不动时也如此
even when I was standing still.
我不希望儿子看到我这样
I didn't want my son to see me like that,
永远在逃跑
running away.
你的公♥司♥必须为你们的所作所为付出代价
Your company needs to pay for what it did...
对我的爸爸、对瑞奇、对我做的一切
to my dad, to Richie, to me.
对这个镇子做的一切
And to the town.
我们找不到录音带
We couldn't find the tape.
因为录音带在我这里
That's because I had it.
我惊慌失措 我想摆脱你们…对不起
I panicked. I was trying to get rid of you, and... I'm sorry.
我感到很愧疚
I'm ashamed of that.
但你来了这里
Well, you're here now.
威廉姆斯先生不接受你们的无端指控
Mr. Williams did not appreciate you harassing him with these accusations.
他必须告诉工人们
He needs to tell his workers,
否则我们就要采取公开行动
or we'll be forced to take public action.
这是取证录音
That was the deposition.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表