剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
Lately, I've been feeling that maybe if I just stay below the radar...
-但你最爱时装了 -没事
-But clothes are your thing. -It's fine.
我没事的 别担心
I'm fine. Don't worry about it.
能借你的手♥机♥用一下吗
Can I borrow your phone for a sec?
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 威瑟斯彭女士
Hello, Miss Witherspoon.
我们晚点能去你家吗 趁斯彭不在家的时候
Could we swing by later, when Spoon's not there?
-我应该把工作的事告诉你 -不
-I should've told you about the job. -No.
-不 我应该把工作的事告诉你 -不…让我…
-No. I should've told you about the job. -No. No, let me--
不 我不该说出戒指的事
No, I shouldn't have said that thing about the ring.
对不起 我不知道 该怎么和你说 事情都还没成
I am sorry. I didn't know how to tell you. It wasn't even real.
而且感觉不值得为了那件事吵架
And then it just didn't seem worth fighting about.
对 结果我还是吵起来了 所以…
Yeah, but then I made it a fight, so...
我害怕了
I got scared.
我不希望你离开
I don't want you to leave.
我不会离开
I don't think I'm going to.
太远了 我不喜欢那个地区
It was too far. I didn't love the district.
-真的 -是
-Really? -Mm-hmm.
你真的买♥♥了戒指
Did you really buy a ring?
好吧
Okay.
你一直都随身带着它
You been carrying it around this whole time?
我还以为你只是在比喻
I thought that was just, like, a figure of speech or something.
你知道我不擅长藏东西 一定很快被你找到
You know I'm not good at hiding stuff. You would've found it in, like, a second.
这…
Here, it's...
弗兰克 太美了
Oh, Frank. That's beautiful.
-对 -是
-Yeah. -Yeah.
不知道尺寸…
Well, does it fit on even...
你仍想和我结婚吗
Do you still wanna marry me?
因为我很想和你结婚
'Cause I really wanna marry you.
-弗兰克布里格斯 你是否愿意… -不…等等…不行…
-Frank Briggs, would you do me the honor-- -No, no. Whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no.
不 嘿 给我
No. Hey. Give me that.
别抢了我的台词
It's my line.
金姆
Kim.
金伯莉
Kimberly.
-你是否愿意… -愿意…
-Will you-- -Yes. Yes.
-我愿意 -你答应了
-Yes. -Did you just say yes?
好啦…恭喜
All right, all right. Congratulations.
这下好了 所有人都来围观了
Oh, great, great, the whole peanut gallery.
我最糟的噩梦实现了 你们能回去工作吗
It's my worst nightmare. Will you get back to work?
弗兰克
Aw, Frank.
你做到啦
You did it.
你们为什么穿成这样
Why you guys dressed like that?
我们想你了
We missed you.
不幸的是你们穿的全都过时很久了
Well, unfortunately, everything you're wearing is tragically outdated.
但你们穿得还蛮好看的
But you're pulling it off.
好的 就是这里
Okay, guys. This is the place.
我们得找到关于山姆爸爸飞机的资料
We've gotta find information about Sam's dad's plane.
嗨
Hi.
我们在做空气动力学的作业 数学作业
We're doing a school project about aerodynamics and, like, math.
这和作业无关 这是我们的穿衣风格
Oh, that's not related to the project. That's just how we dress.
我们能看看你们的档案吗
Could we take a look at your archives?
请自便
Be my guest.
-嗨 弗兰克 -嗨
-Hey, Frank. -Hey.
你好吗 有什么激动人心的消息
Yeah, what's going on? What's the exciting update?
准备好开船了
Are we ready to take her out?
船修好了
She is up and running again.
-真的 -来吧
-Really? -Come on.
真该死 哇 你是个天才
Damn. Wow, you're a genius.
对
Yeah.
确实是 是你说的
Totally am. Your words.
所以一切可好
What's going on?
你看起来很开心 你从没这么开心过
Well, you just-- you seem happy. You're never this happy.
这个嘛 其实我…
Well, actually, I...
我向金姆求婚了
I asked Kim to marry me.
-什么 -不知道为什么 但她答应了
-What? -I don't know why, but she said yes.
天啊 哥们 这是天大的消息
Come on, man. That's huge.
对 恭喜你 弗兰克 真的 恭喜
Yeah, really. Congratulations, Frank. Really. Congrats.
-哇 这… -对
-Wow, that's... -Yeah.
-我们该干杯祝贺 对吧 -对
-We should make a toast, right? -Yeah.
对 拿点酒来 这里面一定有
Yeah, let's get some booze. I bet we got some back here.
你知道吗 橱柜里有我们以前的藏货
Oh, you know what? The cabinet, our old stash.
一半都不是飞行路线图
Half of these aren't flight plans.
燃油收据、地图
Gas receipts, maps.
数字化啊 人们 请跟上时代
Digitization, people. Get with the times.
至少这些是按照年代整理的 算是吧
At least they're organized by decade. Sort of.
-我们得找一整夜 -等等
-This is gonna take us all night. -Wait.
这上面写着10月…1987年
This one says October... 1987.
这张也是
This one too.
就是它 这是山姆爸爸的飞机
Guys, this is it. This is Sam's dad's plane.
日期不对
It's the wrong date.
坠机的日子是10月24日 这写着9月28日
The day of the crash was October 24th. This says September 28th.
这里一定有的
It's gotta be in here somewhere.
好奇怪
That's weird.
-他同一路线飞了三次 -什么意思
-He made the same flight three times. -What do you mean?
这上面显示了他所有的计划飞行路线
It shows all his intended flight path in all of these.
我爷爷说飞行员必须提交飞行路线
My grandpa said you have to file it
航♥空♥管制才知道某一时间有谁在空中飞行
so air traffic control knows who's in the sky at any given time.
9月28日、10月5日和10月12日
On September 28th, October 5th and October 12th,
汉克吉利斯沿着同一条飞行线路 沿着萨♥拉♥托♥加♥山脉飞行
Hank Gillis made the same flight path up the Saratoga Mountains.
他一定是在那里坠机的
That must be where he crashed.
黑匣子的录音里 他说他在拍照
On the black box, he said he was taking pictures.
他知道他在找什么 因为他已经去过了
So he knew what he was looking for because he'd already been there.
所以他找的是什么
So what was he looking at?
坠机那次的飞行路线图不见了
The flight plan from the crash is missing.
飞机上会有一份副本
There'll be another copy on the plane.
我们得回到那个地下室
We've gotta get back in that basement.
我们 上次坐升降架 我的衣服弄脏了…
We? I've got a stain on my clothes from the dumbwaiter...
而且那个怪男人在那里走来走去 很危险
And it's too dangerous with that strange guy walking around.
-我很受伤 希尔蒂 深深受伤 -我们还不知道他是谁
-And that hurts me, Hilde, deeply. -We still don't know who he is.
-你疯了吗 -特莉普 你看到后就会明白
-Are you out of your mind? -Trip, just wait till you see it.
他们把坠机事故藏在地下室里
They're hiding a whole plane crash down in the basement.
你去地下室做什么
Now what were you doing in the basement?
等等…那是个派对 好吗
Wait, it's a party, all right?
没有法律规定记者不能在公共活动上调查
There's no law that says a journalist can't investigate a public event.
别这样嘛 特莉普 帮帮我们吧
Come on, Trip. Will you help us out?
别介意我 我只是在观察
Don't mind me. I'm just observing.
不过我很喜欢你们互相直呼其名 小镇文化 挺好的
I do love the first name basis, small town community thing going on here.
听着 我们有理由相信 那是汉克吉利斯的飞机 对
Look, we have reason to believe that that is Hank Gillis's plane. Yeah.
对 如果确实是…
Yeah, and if it is, well...
你知道情况有多严重
well, you know how serious that is.
对 听起来一点也不会浪费警长的时间
Yes, that sounds like a great use of the sheriff's time.
我很肯定不会空手而回 我们应该去看看
I'm sure it's not a wild-goose chase. We should check it out.
希尔蒂 你确定你看到了
Hilde, are you sure that's what you saw?
我确定
I'm sure.
爸爸 它之前就在这里 我…
Dad, it was right here. I--
这不可能是同一个房♥间
This can't be the same room.
爸爸 是他 就是那个人
Dad, it's him. It's the guy.
我听说我们的档案室有紧急情况
I hear there's an emergency in our archive storage
需要警♥察♥立即调查
that requires immediate police attention.
你是…
And you are...
卡尔克茨 我是这个物业的安保负责人
Karl Kurz. I'm head of security for this property.
你对飞机做了什么 它之前就在这里
What did you do with the plane? It was right here.
我们甚至拿到了黑…
We even got the black--
警长 恕我冒昧
Sheriff, with all due respect,
但我不知道这个小姑娘在说什么
I don't know what this young lady is talking about.
有什么你想看的 需要我给你看什么吗
Is there anything you need to see? Anything I could show you?
不 克茨先生 很抱歉打扰你
No, sir, Mr. Kurz. I'm sorry to bother you.
完事后请到外面来 我们聊两句
When you're done, let's have a word outside.
特莉普 等等 我…
Trip, wait. I--
不
No.
够了 我不能继续这样了
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表