剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
(斯科格里奥意大利餐厅)
你还好吗
Are you okay?
好
Okay.
应该就在这里的
It was right here.
什么
What?
席尔
Oh, Syl.
爸爸 也许山姆的爸爸就是看到这个
Dad, what if that's what Sam's dad saw?
所以鸟都死了
That's why all the birds are dying.
对 只有它们能接触到这里的水 对吧
Yeah, they're the only ones that could reach the water up here, right?
但死去的鱼是怎么回事
But what about the dead fish?
池塘在几公里外
The pond is miles away.
我看看地图
Let me see the map.
这里的水直接流入环岛的湖水
It's flowing directly into the lake surrounding the island.
污染源直接流进我们的饮用水
The pollution is heading straight towards our drinking water.
无论那是什么 我们必须取样
We have to get a sample of whatever that is.
对 我去吧
Yeah, I'll go.
弗兰克 你带孩子回船上去 我们在那里见
Frank, take the kids back to the boat. I'll meet you there.
-好的 -我不会有事的
-Yeah, I will. -I'll be okay.
-嘿 我们快躲起来 -来吧 去树林里
-Hey, let's take cover. -Come on. In the trees.
赶快 他们一定是在绕岛巡逻
Hurry. They must be patrolling the island.
快点 希尔蒂 我们得离开这里
Come on, Hilde. We've gotta get outta here.
(灵感源自年轻调查记者 希尔蒂利西亚克的报道)
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表