剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
-嗨 你好吗 -嗨 你好
-Hi. How are you? -Hey. Hi.
我很好 见到你真高兴
I'm good. Good to see you.
-嗨 小麦肯锡 -嗨
-Hi, Junior. -Hi.
希尔蒂给我讲了一些你这个案子的背景
Hilde gave me a little bit of background on your case,
我知道这听起来很荒谬 因为她只是个孩子
which I guess sounds ridiculous since she's a child.
并不会
Oh, no.
我最了解超越自身年龄的小姑娘了
I know all about little girls who come into this world way beyond their years.
请坐
Well, have a seat.
-来 -谢谢
-Come here. -Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
我的家庭拥有镇外的那座奶牛农庄
You know, my family owned a dairy farm outside of town for,
已经快50年了 对吧 爸爸
what is it, going on 50 years, right, Daddy?
-准确说来是53年 -哇
-53 to be exact. -Wow.
我基本已经不在那里做农活了
And I don't do much farming out there anymore,
但我把畜棚用作动物救援
but I use the barn for a glorified animal rescue.
几个月前
A couple months ago,
有家公♥司♥ 叫沃特管理公♥司♥ 他们想买♥♥下农庄
this company, Wott Management, tried to buy it.
大概是想开♥发♥房♥地♥产♥什么的
Must wanna build a new subdivision or something.
有人愿意出价当然是好事 但…
An offer is always flattering, but--
我的天 这个价格好高
Holy-- Oh, my God. That is a lot of money.
尤其对于这片地区而言 绝对高于市价太多了
Especially for this area. That's gotta be way above market.
-那么问题出在哪 -我
-So, what's the issue? -Me.
我不想卖♥♥这块地 绝对不卖♥♥
I don't wanna sell. Ever.
恕我直言 凭他们出的价
With all due respect, with the money they're offering,
你能轻易买♥♥下另一个农庄 还能剩下不少钱
you could easily buy another farm and have plenty left over.
这…
Well…
这和钱无关
It's not about the money.
我爸当年买♥♥下这个地方时
See, back when my old man bought this place,
那对于一位黑人而言 拥有这样一块土地的意义是非凡的
it was something for a Black man to have that kind of land. You know?
-是 -我是在那里出生长大的
-Yeah. -And I was born and raised there.
抱歉 我不知道你是在这里长大的
I'm sorry. I didn't realize you grew up here.
不 严格说来不是
No, I didn't, technically.
我爷爷在我读高中时去世
My grandfather passed away when I was in high school,
所以爸爸把全家搬来这里 接管了农庄
so Dad moved us here and took over the farm.
我们在那里有许多回忆
We have a lot of memories there.
那块土地就像我们的家
It's like that land is our family.
他们对此不会感到高兴
They're not gonna be happy,
但我可以写一封信拒绝他们的出价
but I could draft a letter to reject their offer.
我们已经做了这事
We already did that.
他们现在用土地征用权威胁我们
And now they're threatening eminent domain.
土地征用权
Eminent domain?
他们是政♥府♥的承包商吗
Are they a government contractor?
很可能
Must be.
你们对沃特管理公♥司♥还有什么了解吗
Do you know anything else about Wott Management?
从没听过这家公♥司♥
Never heard of 'em.
在网上也找不到什么资料
Couldn't find hardly anything on the Internet.
对了 土地征用权真的意味着 他们可以只付我们一点钱
But wait, does eminent domain really mean that they can just pay us a pittance
就把我们赶出自己的土地
and throw us off our own land?
遗憾的是这有可能
Unfortunately, it's possible.
但我们不会让这件事发生的
But you and I, we're not gonna let that happen.
-姑娘们 他们到了 快去 -天啊
-Girls, they're here. Let's go. -Oh, my gosh.
爷爷
Pop-Pop!
好啦 别太激动…拜托
Yeah, okay. Take it easy. Take it easy, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
-欢迎回家 爷爷 -这位是谁啊
-Welcome home, Pop-Pop. -And who have we got here?
妈咪
Mommy?
无论你是谁 来
Come here, whoever you are.
我们带爷爷去看他的房♥间吧
Let's show Grandpa his new room.
三、二、一
Three, two, one.
爸 你觉得如何
What do you think, Pop?
(爷爷 欢迎回家)
那个不能放这
That can't be there.
-什么 -不对…
-What? -No, no.
你会很喜欢的 我已经试过了
You'll love it. I tried it out actually.
-超级舒服 -不
-It's super comfy. -No.
那和这里不搭
It doesn't belong there.
不…我得把床移一移
Oh, no, no. I gotta move this bed.
-爸 拜托 你在做什么 -不应该放这里
-Dad, come on. What are you doing? -It shouldn't be here.
我来搬 别动了 拜托 停下
Let me do it. Stop. Come on. Stop it.
也许他想要自己原来的房♥间
Maybe he wants his old room back.
或是把金妮的房♥间给他 她可以和我一起睡
Or he could take Ginny's room, and she could sleep with me?
你真善良 宝贝 但你知道吗
That's really nice, sweetie, but you know what?
爷爷上不了楼 那不安全
Pop-Pop can't make it up the stairs. It's not safe for him.
-嘿 你不如去播放那张唱片吧 -真的吗
-Hey, why don't you go play that record? -Really?
坐一坐吗
You wanna sit down?
好的
All right.
这就对了
That's it.
可以吗
All right?
-需要什么吗 -不用
-Can I get you anything? -No.
-好的 -爷爷 你想跳舞吗
-Okay. -You wanna dance, Pop-Pop?
这就对啦…
There you go. There you go.
好的
All right.
(笔记:沃特为何要威胁 特莉普的爸爸 )
(是否牵涉了其他人 )
(瑞奇费夫案:已知事实)
-侦察兵 一切可好 -是
-Is everything okay, Scout? -Yeah.
我一直在想你说的话
It's just that I've been thinking about what you said.
你说也许瑞奇并不想回来
That maybe Richie doesn't wanna come back.
希尔蒂 别这样
Oh, Hilde. Please, come on.
-求求你 -但如果并非如此呢
-Please. -But what if that's not it?
如果…
What if…
如果他已经回来了呢
What if he's already here?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你有没有感觉有人一直在看着你
Do you ever feel like somebody's just watching you?
像是一种感觉
I just mean, like a feeling.
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
总之 你在写什么
Yeah, what are you working on, anyway?
“如何做一个正常小孩”
"How to be a kid."
你呢
What about you?
(第4章:瑞奇费夫案重启)
另一篇螃蟹报道
Just another crab story.
不是海味吗
I thought it was clams.
对 海味 我说的是这个
Yeah, clams. That's what I said.
你说是就是
Yeah, right.
不好意思
Excuse us.
嗨 你们是谁
Hi. Who are you guys?
我是希尔蒂利西克 这是唐尼 这是斯彭
I'm Hilde Lisko. This is Donny, and this is Spoon.
我们害原来的图书管♥理♥员♥丢了工作 因为她帮助绑匪
We kinda got our old librarian fired for helping a kidnapper,
但希望和你有一个好的开始
but we hope to get off on a better foot with you.
除非你被指控犯了重罪
Unless you've been convicted of a felony,
如果是这样 那你最好考虑辞职
in which case, you should probably consider quitting.
我很喜欢你们的报纸
Well, I really like your paper.
-真的 -对
-You do? -Yep.
我大学修读的是图书馆学 所以…算是个怪人
I studied library sciences in college, so… pretty weird.
酷
Cool.
有什么能帮你们的吗
So what can I do for you?
我在调查一间公♥司♥ 叫沃特管理公♥司♥
I'm looking into a company called Wott Management.
我在网上找不到任何信息
I couldn't find anything online.
奇怪了
Strange.
我们分头行动吧
Let's split up.
小麦肯锡认为沃特公♥司♥ 试图恐吓他 让他搬出他的土地
Junior thinks these Wott people are trying to scare him off his land.
他说是他们炸了他的变压器
He says they blew up his transformer.
他认为他们还杀死了他的一些家畜
He thinks they killed some of his animals too.
(变压器爆♥炸♥ 闪光)
但沃特管理公♥司♥是什么 他们为什么想要他的土地
But who's Wott Management? And why do they want his land?
他们想用土地征用权将他赶出自己的土地
They're trying to use eminent domain to kick him off his land.
为什么他们想要那块土地
Why would they want it?
那块地周边还有什么
Well, what else is around there?
旁边是一栋豪华别♥墅♥
Right next door is this fancy mansion.
叫“凯瑟琳伍德鲁夫别♥墅♥”
It's called the Catherine Woodruff Mansion.
不知道他们是不是也想买♥♥下那里
I wonder if they're trying to buy that place too.
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表