剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
希望你让我知道
I would appreciate it if you'd let me know.
你告诉你父母了吗 -他们知道的
You tell your parents? - They know.
好
Good.
多谢你的帮助 威廉姆斯先生
Thanks for your help, Mr. Williams.
希望你解开所有人生之谜 希尔蒂·利西克
I hope you solve all the mysteries of life, Hilde Lisko.
从这个开始
Starting with this one.
我知道池塘清理的故事不止表面那么简单
I know there's more to the pond cleanup story,
但每条线索都是死胡同
but every lead's a dead end.
来斯特拉塔什么都没查到
Strata turned up nothing,
那个行政总裁说填池塘是政♥府♥的决定
and the CEO said it was the town's decision to pave over it.
他们有可能在说谎吗
Is there any reason you think they might be lying?
不 我甚至去宠物救援所问过了
No. I even checked with the pet rescue place,
我的文章刊登后他们收到一笔大额捐款 和格兰特说的一样
and there was a big donation made after my article came out, just like Grant said.
这很常见 希尔蒂
Well, you know, that's the way it goes, Hilde.
有时跟着错误的细节追踪 结果掉进无底洞 越陷越深无法自拔
Sometimes you follow the wrong detail, and it leads you down a rabbit hole.
我知道
I know.
我还以为钥匙卡会是一个重要线索
I even thought that key card was going to turn out to be some big clue,
结果每个人都有一张
but it turns out everyone has one.
而且…
And--
这里为什么这么红
Why's it so red in here?
这是暗房♥ 来 看看
Well, this is a darkroom. Here, come on. Check it out.
这些是我高中时老旧的照片冲洗设备
This is all my old photography equipment from when I was back in high school.
这是我最初喜欢上新闻学的原因
This is actually the reason I fell in love with journalism in the first place.
照相 我太喜欢这件事了
Taking pictures, I love it.
为什么不叫"红房♥"
Why don't they call it a red room?
因为在冲洗照片前曝光会毁了底片
Because light ruins the film before it's developed,
所以必须让房♥间保持黑暗 而这个红光不会造成影响
so you gotta keep the room dark, and this red light doesn't affect it.
好的 开始吧 看看你照得怎么样
All right, come on. Let's see what you got.
爷爷的相机不太好上手 对吧
Yeah, it took some practice to get the hang of Pop-Pop's camera, huh?
你会掌握的
Well, you're getting there.
好的 这张不错
All right, yeah. That is something.
我见过这个
I've seen this before.
在别♥墅♥地下室的门上 瞧
It was on the basement door at the mansion. Look.
还有这里的人行道上
And here on the sidewalk.
是吗对呢
Yeah? Oh, you're right.
杰西卡是我在这里唯一的朋友
Jessica was, like, my only friend here.
她走了 我又要踽踽独行了
And now she's leaving, and I'm gonna be completely alone all over again.
我讨厌我的人生
I hate my life.
别这么说
Please don't say that.
感觉你在几万里外
It feels like you're a million miles away.
怎么继续下去呢
How's this even gonna work?
别担心 我们会想到办法的
Don't worry. We'll figure it out.
我知道一定已经有女孩私信你
I know there's already some girl there that's, like, slid into your DMs,
接下来 她会突然出现在你的储物柜旁边
and next thing, she's just gonna happen to be by your locker
每日雷打不动 -好吧 这不可能发生
every day. - Okay, that's not gonna happen.
我不会允许
I won't let it.
你是唯一的人…我是说女孩…
You're the only person-- I mean, girl--
我是说…你懂我的意思
I mean-- You know what I mean.
所有人类中 我只想和你在一起
You're the only human that I want.
我的妈 伊森
Oh, my God, Ethan.
伊森是谁
Who's Ethan?
我们快聊完了
We were just finishing up.
怎么了
What's going on?
是我爷爷 我得挂了 -但…
It's my grandfather. I gotta go. - But--
我们刚聊完
We were just finishing.
你爱上那个男孩了 我能从你的声音里听出来
You're in love with that boy. I can hear it in your voice.
对 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
我猜的 我其实不知道那到底是什么意思
I guess. I don't even really know what that means.
你是怎么做的
What did you do?
奶奶去世后 只剩你一人
Like, after Grandma died and you were, you know, left behind?
我知道不是同一种情况啦 但…
I mean, I know it's not the same, but...
你的意思是相隔两地 你们之间的距离
You mean the distance, the space between you.
对 -是
Yeah. - Yeah.
我希望我们能有更多时间
I wished for more time.
我无法拥有 但…
I couldn't have it, but...
那是我想要的
that's what I wanted.
用来做什么呢
To do what?
所有的小事呀
All the little things,
比如布置餐桌或一起去杂货店
like setting the table, or going to the grocery store together,
或在她睡觉时触摸她的手臂
or touching her arm when she was sleeping.
这不算浪漫 但…
It's not very romantic, but...
我最想念的是这些事
those are the things I miss,
我愿意为了这些事穿越任何距离…
the things I'd travel any distance to...
回到过去
to get back.
所以我进来了 因为我听见你在讲电♥话♥
And that's why I came in here now, 'cause I heard you talking on the phone.
我想陪你坐着
And I wanted to sit next to you.
我真高兴你在这里 爷爷 -我也是
I'm glad you're here, Pop-Pop. - Me too.
什么事这么急
What's so urgent?
你知道我不喜欢在上学前出汗 弄湿衬衫
You know I don't like to sweat in my shirts before school.
唐尼 快瞧
Donny, look.
我一直在看这个标记 它似乎意味着什么 但它又无处不在
I've been looking at this symbol like it meant something, but it's everywhere.
镇上一半的人行道都有它 -我见过它
It's on half of the sidewalks in town. - I've seen this.
它是什么意思
What does it mean?
我觉得是沃特公♥司♥的标记 或家族徽章之类的
I'm thinking it's a Wott company logo or maybe a family crest or something.
我得看看细节才行
I need to get a closer look.
这里还有一些在地下室拍的照片
I have more photos in the basement on here somewhere.
等等 倒回去
Wait. Go back.
那里
There.
是他
It's him.
他真的在跟踪我
He really is following me.
所以门 这家伙 沃特管理公♥司♥ 这一切都有关联
So, the door, this guy, Wott Management, they're all connected.
斯彭一定不会相信
Spoon won't believe this.
我们得查清他们在地下室藏了什么
We gotta find out what they're hiding in that basement.
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, you okay?
发生什么了来 我帮你
What's going on? Here, let me help you.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事的 有我 别担心
I got it, all right. I got you.
发生什么了你掉了什么东西吗 -不
What happened? You dropped something? - No.
好了 这是什么
That's it. Hey, what's this?
这些人是谁
Well, who are these guys?
他们是谁
Who's this?
你能认出他们吗
You recognize these guys?
你能告诉我他们是谁吗
Can you tell me who they are?
没事的 慢慢来
It's all right. You just take your time.
席尔 他又让你干活了
Is he putting you to work, Syl?
不 他请不起我
Nah, he can't afford me.
这话我爱听
That's what I like to hear.
你们在看什么
What are you working on?
我发现他拿着这个
I found this on him.
他们是谁
Who are these guys?
不知道 我认不出任何一个
I don't know, I don't recognize any of 'em.
这个人像是小麦肯锡 -是吗
Well, this guy looks like Junior. - Yeah?
还真是 这人…
Oh, you're right. That--
这绝对是小麦肯锡 -钓鱼
That totally is Junior. - Fishing.
我们在钓鱼 我能记得这个
We were fishing. That much I have.
小麦肯锡一定知道其他人是谁
Bet you Junior would know who the rest of 'em are.
如果这些人还在镇上 我们应该让他们重聚
If these guys are all still in town, we should get 'em all back together.
对吧我们可以邀请他们来家里吃午餐
Right? We can invite 'em over to the house for lunch.
你觉得好吗 爸 -当然 马迪
Would you like that, Pop? - Sure, Matty.
对 或是和你的老朋友去钓鱼
Yeah, or maybe a fishing trip with your old friends?
等马特把船修好
Once Matt gets the boat back up and running.
这个主意还真不错
Now, that is actually a great idea.
对吧 -对
Right? - Yeah.
好 把床铺好 男孩们
Okay, put the bed back, boys.
是马迪做的
Matty did that.
真的
Really?
真不错啊 爸爸 把我出♥卖♥♥♥了 谢谢你
Nice. Yeah, way to throw me under the bus, Pop. Thank you.
你还好吗 -还好
You all right? - Mm-hmm.
嗨 -嗨 弗兰克
Hey. - Hey, Frank.
嗨 你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表