剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
我们能歇一会吗
Can we take a break?
甜蜜的自♥由♥啊
Sweet, sweet freedom.
他跟上来了吗
Do you think he followed us?
我觉得没人见到我们溜进升降架
I don't think anyone saw us get in the dumbwaiter,
更不可能看到我们跑出别♥墅♥了
much less come out of the mansion.
我觉得我应该没有空旷恐惧症
I think I might not be agoraphobic.
我居然觉得失望 这奇怪吗
Is it weird that I'm disappointed?
我们的背包留在那里了
Guys, we left our backpacks.
这个怎么办
What are we gonna do about this?
我知道能找谁帮忙
I know someone we can talk to.
不好
Oh, boy.
又发生什么了
What is it this time?
这是一个旧飞行记录仪
It's an old flight recorder,
但我们希望你帮忙查查上面的内容
but we need your help to figure out what's on it.
拜托了 这很急
Please. It's urgent.
好吧
All right.
给我吧
Come on.
你们是怎么找到的
How did you get this?
我们很有企业家精神
We're very entrepreneurial.
这样啊 你们不会告诉我真♥相♥ 对吧
Uh-huh. You're not gonna tell me, are you?
听我说 我们认为 有人试图掩盖一场飞机事故
Look, we think someone might be trying to cover up a plane crash.
你能帮我们…私下调查吗
Can you help us... unofficially?
求求你了
Please?
行 我爸有朋友在国家运输安全委员会
Fine. My dad has a friend at NTSB.
但目前别声张
But keep this on the DL for now.
如果发现上面有危险的内容
And if it turns out that there is anything crazy on this,
你们必须告诉我在哪找到这个的 好吗
you gotta tell me where you found it, okay?
爸爸…你一定不敢相信…
Dad. Dad. Dad, you're never going to believe--
小声点
Oh, just dial it down a little bit, all right.
-爷爷在睡觉 -好的
-Pop-Pop's trying to sleep. -Okay.
我又回到了伍德鲁夫别♥墅♥
Well, you know, I went back to Woodruff Mansion.
有那个标识的恐怖大门那里
You know, the place with the creepy marked door?
来 坐下 我有件东西要给你看
Here, come sit down. I wanna show you something.
对 坐吧
Yeah, sit.
-好 来看看这个 -好
-All right, check this out. -Mm-hmm.
看到这些人吗
All right, you see these guys?
他们都是爷爷的老朋友
These are all Pop-Pop's friends from back in the day.
对 我试着找其中几个人
Yeah, you know, I tried to track some of them down
看看能不能邀请他们来看望爷爷
and see if maybe they would come visit Pop-Pop.
-让他心情好一点 -对
-You know, maybe cheer him up. -Mm-hmm.
对 但他们都走了 全部人
Yeah, but they've all gone. All of 'em.
对 每个人 除了小麦肯锡
Yeah, everyone except Junior.
走了
Gone?
对 他们都去世了 亲爱的
Yeah. They all died, honey.
我认为你关于爷爷的想法是对的 真的
Now, I think you were right about Pop-Pop. I do.
这些人生病的时候都太年轻了
These men, they were all sick way too young.
对 我觉得这不是巧合
All right, I don't think that's a coincidence.
我不禁怀疑发生了一些事
You know, I can't help thinking that something happened, you know.
镇上发生了什么 影响了他们 也许甚至伤害了其中一些人
Something in this town affected 'em. Maybe even hurt some of 'em.
对 这个值得深挖 我认为你应该调查
Yeah. There's a story here. Yeah, I think you should dig into it.
也许能帮到爷爷
Maybe it'll help Pop-Pop.
我会的
I will.
我能解决这件事
I can fix this.
我知道我能
I know I can.
等等…
Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
你进门时本来想说什么
What were you trying to say when you came in?
对 唐尼、斯彭和我回到了那个别♥墅♥
Yeah. So Donny and Spoon and I went back to the mansion,
坐升降架下到地下室
took a dumbwaiter into the basement.
那里有一架飞机 我们把黑匣子拿走了
Then there was an airplane there, so we took the black box,
但差点被人逮到 然后我的背包丢了
but somebody almost caught us and then I lost my backpack.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
(美国空军 雅卡玛空军士兵)
(第三♥级♥ 特别权限)
(飞行记录仪 请勿打开)
(还没结束 还有谁 )
(伊兹 14岁 伊兹 圣诞节 伊兹 13岁4个月 伊兹 13岁)
仍不敢相信你来这里了
I still can't believe you're here.
你是真的吗
I mean, is it really you?
快告诉我一件只有真正伊森才知道的事
Quick, tell me something only the real Ethan would know.
我有次给你看了一个猫咪视频
I once showed you a cat video
你笑个不停 差点不能呼吸
that made you laugh so hard you couldn't breathe,
然后你又哭了20分钟
so then you started crying for 20 minutes straight.
对你来说超丢脸的
Super embarrassing for you.
好吧 回来的感觉奇怪吗
Well, is it weird to be back?
有点 不过大多时候很棒
A little. It's mostly awesome though.
我爸妈那边的情况是不太好啦
I mean, things aren't great with my mom and dad.
对 我很遗憾
Yeah. I'm sorry.
没事的 能和你在这里坐着 我很高兴
It's okay. I'm just happy to be sitting here with you.
好的
All right.
如果他们在记录仪上 复原出任何东西 请告诉我
Well, just let me know if they recover anything from the recorder.
对
Yeah.
谢谢 爸
And thanks, Dad.
多谢你的帮忙
I appreciate it.
就警♥察♥而言 你跟踪人的技术真烂
You know, for a cop, you really suck at tailing people.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那天我发脾气了 很抱歉
And I'm sorry for losing my temper.
你匆忙下了一个最糟糕的结论 弗兰克
You jumped to the worst possible conclusion so quickly, Frank.
我绝不会背着你出轨的
I would never cheat on you.
对 但你却会瞒着我离开伊利港
Yeah, but you'd leave Erie Harbor without talking to me about it.
我一定会和你说的
I would've talked to you about it.
你会怎么回复
What would you have said?
为了合适的工作 我会答应
For the right job? Yes.
酷
Cool.
如果你有话要
Look, if you have something to say--
-弗兰克 告诉我你的感受 -我的感受
-Frank, just tell me how you feel. -How I feel?
我只希望自己没有一直带着这枚戒指
I feel like I wish I hadn't been carrying a ring around this entire time
等待合适的时机向你求婚
waiting for the right time to propose to you.
什么
What?
弗兰克
Frank.
等等 别…
Wait, don't--
你要开走 你真的就打算这么…
Are you gonna drive off? Are you seriously gonna just--
你的报告写得怎么样了
How's your report going?
还有什么你需要我们给你权限查阅的
Can we give you access to anything else you may need?
其实我的报告快完成了
Well, I'm nearly done with it, actually.
不过恐怕你不会喜欢
But I'm afraid you might not like some of the conclusions
我在报告中的一些结论
that I'm gonna draw in it.
我认为我们一直在进步
I do think we're making progress here.
是比较慢 但小镇的做事节奏就是比较慢
I mean, it's slow going, but things move a little slower in small towns.
我认为你辞退那些警员是对的
I think you did the right thing, firing those deputies.
以儆效尤似乎很重要
Well, it seemed important to send a message.
对 那样的种族歧视行为不得姑息
Yeah, there is no place for racist behavior like that.
-像你说的 就算是小镇也不行 -是
-Not even in small towns, as you say. -Mm-hmm.
但是…会发生这样的事
But... the fact that it happened at all
本身就说明下属不够尊重你的领导
speaks to a lack of respect for your leadership,
这一点可能比你个人的问题更严重 比这一切都严重
which is perhaps bigger than you. Bigger than all this.
-种族歧视问题是很严重的问题 -别误解我的意思
-Well, racism, it's pretty big. -Don't take this the wrong way,
但是也许这个镇子 还没做好准备 接受你的领导
but maybe this town isn't ready for you.
有什么好笑的吗
Is something funny?
抱歉 只是…我还以为 我们会继续用潜台词沟通
I'm sorry. I just-- I thought we were gonna keep talking in coded language.
你的工作表现优秀 我只是想帮忙
You're good at what you do. I was just trying to help.
什么 帮我辞职
What? Help me quit?
你看 你在这里显然待得不够久
See, you haven't been here long enough...
否则你会知道我不轻言放弃
to know I don't do that.
没错
Mm-hmm.
这些人之间一定有关联 有什么东西让他们都病了
There has to be a connection between these men. Something that made them sick.
他们都碰过这张照片吗
Did they all touch the photograph?
我只想说安全起见 也许我们应该先消毒
I'm just saying, maybe we should sanitize it just to be safe.
我们每个人选三个名字 深入调查他们的生活
Each of us should pick three names. Try to do a deep dive into their lives.
试着查出那个缺失的连接点
Try to figure out what the missing link is.
有人把你的衣服都偷走了吗
Did someone steal all your clothes or something?
什么
What?
有时候我没有那个心情 好吗
Sometimes I'm just not in the mood, okay?
-嗨 你好吗 -嗨 我刚开始读这本
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表