剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
Enough. I'm done here.
大家都让我远离你们 说你们会惹麻烦
Everybody says to stay away from you all, that you're trouble.
是我太蠢了 没有听
I'm the one dumb enough not to listen.
对 我会和她谈的 没事 我会处理的
Yeah, let me talk to her, all right. I'll figure it out.
我知道它在你手上
I know you have it.
-什么 -我的背包
-Have what? -My backpack.
嗨
Oh, hey.
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
我去看看爷爷
I'm gonna go check on Pop-Pop.
对 好主意 谢谢 侦察兵
Right, good idea. Thanks, Scout.
发生什么事了
What happened?
对 不…当然
Yeah-- No. No, no. Of course.
如果你们需要的话 伊森今晚可以留在这里
Ethan is welcome to stay here for the night if you need him to.
我爸妈在谈监护权的事
My mom and dad are hashing out custody.
也可能是要复合 我也不知道
Or they're getting back together again. I don't know.
我只知道他们永远在吵架
All I know is that it's always, always a fight with them
此刻和他们在同一屋檐下实在太…
and being in the same house with them right now is just--
尤其是功课很多的时候
Especially when you're trying to get caught up on schoolwork.
-对 太难了 -我很高兴你过来了
-Yeah, it's impossible. -I'm glad you came.
嘿
Hey.
我告诉你妈妈说你今晚在这里过夜
So I told your mom you could stay here tonight.
当然是在另一个房♥间
In a separate room, of course.
对
Right.
太好了 你懂的 婚姻嘛
Great. Yeah, yeah, you know, marriage, it's--
真的很不容易
Well, it's really hard.
我很肯定你的父母已经尽他们所能
I'm sure your parents are doing the best they can.
他们尽力做到最好的结果似乎是
Well, the best they can seems to
彼此间大声嚷嚷 所以…
require a lot of yelling at each other, so...
多谢你们收留我
Well, thank you for having me.
-真的 -是
-Really. -Yeah.
不客气…
Yeah, of course. Of course.
只是一个晚上
You know, just one night.
-好 -没错 你在楼下睡
-Right. -Yeah, and you sleep down here.
好
Right.
是 我家楼梯 声音挺大的
Yeah, and those stairs, they're, you know, pretty creaky,
-所以… -爸爸
-so... -Dad.
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I'm saying, right?
-明白 是 -好的 你懂就好
-Right. Yeah. -Yeah. Right, you get it.
谢谢你 利西克先生
Yeah. Well, thank you, Mr. Lisko.
我们要去度假吗
Are we going on vacation?
不 爷爷
No, Pop-Pop.
山姆的爸爸驾驶他的飞机 但我不知道他飞去了哪里
Sam's dad flew his plane and I don't know where.
他想回去看什么 想拍什么照片
What did he go back to look at and take pictures of?
他在坠机前看到了什么
What did he see before the crash?
嗨 侦察兵
Hey, Scout.
我只是…对 不知道你想不想聊一聊
I just-- Yeah, I just wanted to see if you wanted to talk.
聊什么
About what?
你懂的 刚才和特莉普的事
Well, you know, about what happened with Trip
还有…她对你说的话
and... what she said to you.
那个啊
That.
对…那个
Yeah. Yeah, that.
不 那些话很刺耳 对吗
No, that was tough, huh?
我只想确定你没事
No, I just wanna make sure you're okay.
我挺好的 我…
I'm fine, I--
她只是一个线人
She's just a source.
反正我现在得集中精力查这个
I gotta focus on this now anyway.
好吧 我只是想确定你是不是…
Okay. I just, you know, I just wanted to see if you're--
坐标
The coordinates.
这些是航点
These are waypoints.
是用纬度和经度标记的
They're written in longitude and latitude,
显示飞机在航程中去过的地点 来 你看
and they show where the plane went on its flight. Here. Watch.
他从这里起飞 然后 第一个坐标是什么
He took off from here. And then, what's the first coordinate?
48度11分
48 degrees, 11 minutes
27.1秒 北
and 27.1 seconds north.
好的 另一个呢
Okay. And what's the other one?
-122度 -好
-122 degrees... -All right.
37分36.5秒 西
...37 minutes and 36.5 seconds west.
-好的 他从这里起飞 -对
-Uh-huh. He took off from here... -Mm-hmm.
然后朝这个方向飞行
...and he was traveling in this direction.
是
Okay.
-对 -对
-Mm-hmm. -Mm-hmm.
(萨♥拉♥托♥加♥山脉)
-对 -那是…
-Uh-huh. -And that's--
但…
But--
那一定是他调头前的最后一个地点
That must've been the last place he went before turning back.
-他一定是在这里看到了什么 -飞机一定去过这里
-That must've been where he saw something. -The plane must be here.
但那里什么都没有 爷爷
But there's nothing there, Pop-Pop.
等等 那是什么
Wait. What's that?
像是个小岛
Looks like an island.
他去的一定是那里
That must've been where he was going.
对 但他看到了什么
Yeah, but what did he see?
那里会有什么
I mean, what could possibly be out there?
我们必须找到答案
That's what we gotta find out.
(灵感源自年轻调查记者 希尔蒂利西亚克的报道)
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表