剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
吃饭啦 你饿吗
Feeding you. You hungry?
对 维尔格里斯先生说 每小时都要给你喂食
Yup, Mr. Wergeles said I need to feed you every hour.
想先喝点水吗
Want water first?
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, are you doing okay?
我听见说话声 我知道伊兹不在 所以…
Yeah, I heard voices and I know Izzy's not here, so.
我在和沃尔特说话
I'm talking to Walter.
当然了 它怎么样
Yes, of course. How's he doing?
还好吗
Is he doing okay?
还好
Yeah.
嘿 你确定你能行吗
Hey, are you sure you're up for this?
如果你想的话 我可以喂几次的
You know, if you want, I could do a couple of feedings.
对 那你就可以连续睡三个小时了
Yeah, you could get some sleep for like three hours straight.
你还是宝宝时 我就是这样喂你的
I used to do that with you when you were a baby,
和你妈妈一起
you know, with your mom.
谢谢 但我想自己来
Thanks, but I wanna do it.
反正我也会醒的 我要确定它没事
I would wake up anyways because I need to know he's okay.
你妈以前也说过这话
Yeah, well, your mom used to say that too.
听着 我只是…
Listen, I just...
我想向你道歉
I wanna say that I am sorry,
我也想告诉你 我相信你
and I also wanna say that I believe you.
什么
What?
如果你说感觉有人在看着你
Well, you know, if you say you feel like someone is watching you,
我相信你
well, I believe you.
如果你认为那个人可能是瑞奇 那么…
And if you think that someone might be Richie, well...
我相信你
well, I do, I believe you.
我觉得我只是不敢和你谈论他 因为…
Yeah, I think I was just scared to talk to you about him 'cause...
其实有时我觉得我也看见他了
you know, sometimes I feel like I see him too.
但不可能 那不会是真的
But I can't. I mean, that can't be real.
我过来了喔
Incoming.
来吧
Come here.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
-是吗 -是
-Yeah? -Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸爸
Dad...
谢谢你总是这样和我交谈
thanks for always talking to me like that.
我过去以为所有父母都像你和妈妈一样
You know, I used to think that everybody was like you and Mom.
但我发现大多数父母 不把小孩当作平等的人一样对待
But then I realized that most parents don't treat their kids like real people.
希望更多小孩有你们这样的爸妈
I wish more kids had someone like you.
-是吗 -是
-Oh, yeah? -Yeah.
你也挺棒的
You know, you're pretty awesome too.
真的
Really?
对 但你知道什么更棒
Yeah, but you know what would be more awesome?
-什么 我想和沃尔特聊天 -世界上最棒的事
-What? I want to talk to Walter. -The most awesome thing of all time.
沃尔特在睡觉 你也得睡觉
Walter is sleeping. You have to sleep too.
晚安 我爱你
Good night. I love you.
晚安 亲爱的
Night, sweetheart.
你确定不需要我…
Look, you sure you don't want me to take--
不用了…
No. Nope, no.
-不 谢谢 -好吧
-No, thank you. -Okay, okay.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
等等 你在和杰西卡费夫玩
Wait, you're hanging out with Jessica Fife?
在她家
Like, at her house?
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
感觉超级奇怪 但是一点也不奇怪
It's, like, super weird, but, like, not weird at all.
我上次看见你们俩共处一室时 你一拳打在她脸上
What, the last time I saw you together, you punched her in the face.
是啦 但是现在不同了
Yeah, I know, but, well, it's different now.
天啊 大家都在喝酒 我是没喝啦 但…
God, everyone here is drinking too. I mean, I'm not, but...
挺好
That's cool.
不怎么好
I mean, not really.
我是说你不喝酒挺好的
I meant that you're not drinking.
是…可能吧
Yeah, yeah. I mean, I guess.
真希望你在这里
I really wish you were here right now.
不是说在杰西卡家 但…
I mean, not like, here in Jess's house, but you know, like...
我也希望
Yeah, me too.
听着 我…
Look, I--
旧金山很棒 但我挺讨厌这里的
San Francisco's a great city, but I kinda hate it.
因为你不在这里
'Cause, you know, you're not here.
我很想你 伊兹
I really miss you, Iz.
好甜呀 青涩的爱
That's so sweet. Puppy love.
是 嘿
Yeah. Hey.
嘿 伊森 我该挂了
Hey, Ethan. Really, I think I should go.
好的 玩得开心 注意安全
Okay, well, have fun and, like, be careful.
-好 拜拜 -拜拜
-Yeah. Bye. -Bye.
-远距离 -什么
-Long-distance? -What?
没什么 别理那些人 只是眼不见 心不想
Nothing. Just ignore them. It's just out of sight, out of mind.
伊森不是那种人
Yeah, well, Ethan's not like that, so...
他和你说过他爱你吗
Well, has he told you he loves you?
什么 没有
What? No.
你没和他说过你爱他
And you haven't told him that you love him
因为你怕他不会用同样的话回应你
because you are afraid he won't say it back to you.
我只是…
You know. I just...
我只希望他留在伊利港
I just wish he'd stayed in Erie Harbor.
伊兹
Iz.
天啊 好丢人
God. This is so embarrassing.
-不会 -没事的 妹子
-No, it's not. -It's okay, girl.
抱歉
Sorry.
-抱歉 -你知道吗
-Sorry. -You know what?
什么
What?
我需要酒
I think I need a drink.
-你需要酒 -对
-You need a drink? -Yeah.
-好的 -好
-Okay. -Okay.
等等 你是一年级生 对吗
Wait, so you're, like, a freshman, right?
她不需要酒
She does not need a drink.
不 什么 不…我想喝 没事
No. What? No, no, I want one. It's fine.
-你确定 -对
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
对 我确定
Yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
-谢谢 -好吧
-Thank you. -Okay.
如果他不知道自己拥有什么 那就随他去
If he doesn't know what he's got, then too bad.
干杯
Cheers.
老天啊
Oh, God!
和热巧克力真的很不搭
It really does not vibe with hot chocolate.
不 和任何东西都不搭
No, or, like, with anything.
-对 -这首歌♥我永远听不厌
-Yeah. -I'll never be sick of this song.
她们不了解你男友 但你了解
They don't know your boyfriend. You do.
别把她们的话放在心上 好吗
Don't let what they're saying get inside your head like that, okay?
有时女孩很…
Girls can get, like...
是 我懂 谢谢
Yeah. No, yeah, totally. Thanks.
谁准备好来第二轮
Okay, who's ready for round two?
-怪罪酒水 -酒水
-Blame it on the juice -Juice
变得狂放不是我的错
Ain't my fault That I'm out here gettin' loose
我是真金不怕火炼
I'm the pudding in the proof
怪罪灰雁
Gotta blame it on the Goose
怪罪我的酒水
Blame it on my juice
(酒馆)
你看吧 我说了你不会有事的
See, buddy? I told you you'd be okay.
嗨 沃尔特
Hey, Walter.
想和我一起工作吗
Wanna come to work with me?
好
Right.
沃尔特 我们今天要做什么 写文章还是记下重点
So, Walter, what are we gonna do today? Write a story or mark down bullet points?
应该先做那个吧 明智的选择
Think we should do that first, right? Always smarter.
好消息 来电了
Okay, good news. Power's back on,
所以今天学校开课了
so school is open today.
已经听说 已经发了报道
Already heard, already published.
嘿 对了 我找到一个 和沃特管理公♥司♥相关的地址
Hey, look, by the way, I found an address on Wott Management.
嘿 你该不会认为他们
Hey, you don't think they had something to do with the break-in
和律所被私闯有关吧
at my office, do you?
-嘿 她来啦 -嘿 你是怎么回家的
-Oh, hey, there she is. -Hey, how did you get home?
-走路 -走路
-I walked. -Walked?
-什么… -真的 玩得开心吗
-What-- -Really? You have fun?
-开心 -你…嘿 等等
-Yeah. -Are you-- Hey, hold up.
你还好吗
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表