剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表
非法闯入
Criminal trespassing,
但这是为了合理目的
but in a purposeful way.
算是正当理由吧
For a good cause?
好吧,正,对,我们刚要走了
Okay, cool. Yeah, so we were just leaving.
对,我有爸爸的车 你们小朋友想搭顺风车吗?
Yeah, I have my dad's car. Do you little people want a ride?
我们不妨一起当被排挤的人
We might as well be outcasts together.
-我想她是认真的 -她是说真的吗?
- I think she's serious. - Is this for real?
-我们真的去? -你们到底要不要来?
- We're really going? - Are you guys coming, or what?
当然,我们有时间
Sure. We have time.
(鲸鱼队加油)
史达那样扭曲你的报导真糟糕
That sucks about Strata spinning your story like that.
-对,你下一步打算如何? -我们未有计划
- Yeah, what's your next move? - We don't have one yet.
我们可以再写一份报导 但他们也会自圆其说的
We could write another story, but they'd just spin that one too.
听起来这个镇有大家需要的英雄 但无人肯聆听
Sounds like this town has the heroes it needs, but no one's listening.
我不想做英雄,我想做记者
I don't wanna be a hero. I wanna be a reporter.
有什么分别?
Well, what's the difference?
我们爸爸经常说,记者的工作就是当见证
Well, our dad always says that the job of a journalist is to be a witness.
刊登文章不会清理到食水
Publishing an article isn't gonna clean up the water,
但文章能够引起人们关心
but an article can make people care.
启发人们改变
Can inspire people to change.
史达远比我们有说服力,这实在太糟糕了
It's too bad Strata has so much of a louder voice than us.
那不代表我们应该停止尝试
That doesn't mean we should stop trying.
我觉得出面总是有人在听的
I think there's always someone out there listening.
有人需要听我们讲
Someone who needs to hear us.
对,就算你们现在无计可施
Yeah, and even if you're at a dead end now,
你们其实只需要找另一条路去达成目标
you just need to find another way in.
我有个主意,我妈妈是格兰的助理
I think I have an idea. My mom's Grant's assistant.
等等,什么?
Wait, what?
他所有档案都在她的电脑里面
And all his files are just sitting on her computer.
在我家里,而我有锁匙
In my house. Which I have a key to.
好像不太好,你肯定吗?
I don't know. Are you sure?
我不想任何人卷入麻烦
I don't want anyone to get in trouble.
对,那些橙色背心不衬我
Yeah, those orange vests weren't working for me.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
我们只是快手瞄一瞄 看看有没有可疑的东西
We're just taking a quick look to see if anything seems suspicious.
-毕竟是我们的食水 -而我了解我妈妈
- It is our water after all. - And I know my mom.
如果史达真的在毒害这个镇
If Strata really has been poisoning the town,
她会为我们警告大家而高兴
she'll be glad we warned everyone.
到某个时间,你必须问自己
At some point, you gotta ask yourself,
“我是鼠,还是人?”
"Am I a mouse or am I a man?"
我是人
I'm a man.
但是,如果我们邀请他们到你家
But, I don't know, won't your mom be, like, weirded out
你妈妈不会觉得很奇怪吗?
if we just invite them over to your house?
唏,阿伊?你跟伊芬妈妈见过面未?
Hey, Iz? Have you met Ethan's mom before?
未,伊芬以我为耻
No, Ethan's ashamed of me.
她知道你是谁
She knows who you are.
那是个好主意,你真的很聪明
That's a good idea. You're really smart.
-你是什么意思? -那我们可以直接…
- What are you talking about? - Then we could just...
用后门,正是这样
Back door. Exactly.
等等,现在发生什么事?
Wait. What's happening right now?
阿伊,是时候见家长了
Iz, it's time to meet the parents.
小心…
Careful. Careful.
这球很重要,小心
This is a big shot. Careful.
别这样对我…顶
Don't do it to me. Don't do it to me. Man!
或者你应该放弃扮校长,去做专业球手
Maybe you should just give up this principal charade and go pro.
别担心,我不会让你把钱全输给我的
Don't worry. I'll let you keep your money.
-唏,想喝什么? -正
- Hey. What can I get for you? - Nice.
哗,看谁来了
Wow, look who's here.
-挥手吧 -不
- Just wave. - No.
这不尴尬,没什么好担心的
It's not awkward. Nothing to be worried about.
金
Kim.
法兰克
Frank.
你好吗?
How you doing?
以现在的情况来说还算好吧
Fine, all considered.
因为你刚刚炒了我
You know, since you just fired me.
对,那件事
Yeah, that.
法兰克,听着,你了解我
Look, Frank, you know me.
你知道我不想那样做的 我只是受到很多压力
You know I didn't wanna do that. I'm just under a lot of pressure.
很多监察,又有很多人要讨好
A lot of oversight, a lot of people to keep happy.
全都是做上司的一部分
It's all part of being the boss.
对,我知道
Yeah, I know.
我总是想担起更多责任
I always wanted more responsibility.
我没有想过 自己的部下受害时,我会有多痛
I don't think I realized how much it would hurt when my people hurt.
听着,你在那边做得很好 我最不想就是阻住你
Look, you're doing a great job over there. Last thing I wanna do is get in your way.
好
Good.
那就回来吧
Then come back.
-你是认真的吗? -你知道我是的
- Are you serious? - You know I am.
我要启动一项针对史达的调查
I'm launching an investigation into Strata,
我需要能信任的人
and I need someone I can trust.
不管卢特福怎么样
Rutherford be damned.
听我讲
Now look.
如果你在等我求你
If you're waiting on me to beg,
我们就会在这里花上整晚
well, we'll be here all night.
好吧…
All right. All right.
好,我会考虑的,波士
Yeah, I'll consider it, boss.
你想帮我打赢这个高手吗?
Now, you wanna try and help me beat this shark over here?
她已经赢我一条街了
She's killing me.
哎唷
Uh-oh.
拿着…
Hold that. Hold that.
她除外套了
The coat's coming off.
我总是为我失去的时间怪责自己
You know, I always blamed myself for the time I lost.
那段跟他不相往来的日子
You know, not speaking to each other.
是史达害到他这样的
You know, Strata did this to him.
我知道,甜心
I know, honey.
-妈妈,你在家吗? -我在这里,乖仔
- Mom? Are you home? - I'm in here, hon.
嗨
Hi.
你没有跟我讲我们有客人
You didn't tell me we were having company over.
妈妈,你知道我有跟你讲伊丝的事
Mom, you know how I've been telling you about Izzy
还有那一晚 她父母很好人,让我在她家过夜
and how her parents were nice enough to let me sleep over the other night
-当时你和爸爸在… -跟彼此大吵大闹?
- while you and Dad were... - Yelling at each other?
我打算说你们在讨论,不过是的
I was gonna say talking, but yeah.
总之,这就是她了,这是我女朋友伊丝
Anyway, this is her. This is my girlfriend, Izzy.
你是我女朋友,而这是我妈妈
You are my girlfriend, and this is my mom.
迪路卡太太,很高兴认识你
It's really nice to meet you, Mrs. DeLuca.
珍娜,叫我珍娜 你终于来作客真的太好了
Gina. Just Gina. It is so great to have you over here finally.
哗,这是你间屋?
Wow. This your house?
好干净又漂亮
It's so, like, clean and nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
不是说我觉得间屋会污糟
Not that I thought it was gonna be, like, dirty.
只是真的很漂亮
It's just really nice.
你们好可爱,真的
You guys are adorable. You really are.
进来吧
Come in.
我帮你挂好外套
Can I take your coat?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们今晚吃鸡批
We are having chicken potpie.
-正,我好喜欢鸡批 -那就好
- Yum. I love chicken potpie. - Good.
-希望你肚饿了 -对,我很饿
- I hope you are hungry. - Yeah, I'm starving.
这其实是伊芬的最爱
This is Ethan's favorite actually.
看看,今天返学怎样?
Look at that. So how was school today?
很好,我意思是 没什么特别,就是平常返学那样
It was good. You know, same old. As good as school can be.
密♥码♥
Password.
(请输入密♥码♥)
晓迪,快点,密♥码♥每30秒就会变
Hurry up, Hilde. The password changes every 30 seconds.
大家肯定我们应该这样做吗?
Guys, are you sure we should do this?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-我们已经到这一步了 -整个镇的命运…
- We've come this far. - The whole fate of the town…
-晓迪,输入吧 -由我们肩负起来
- Just type it in, Hilde. - …rests on our shoulders.
好吧
Okay.
(安全警报)
(侦测到安全警报,正传送资料地点)
(驾车前往)
什么?
What?
(驾车前往)
剧集 | 天黑请回家 | 导航列表