剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
This whole fucking conversation is surreal.
你能闭嘴吗
Would you stop talking?
请容我...
Can I just--
怎么回事 你害我损失了一笔买♥♥卖♥♥ 还不如直接抢我钱呢
What was that? You just cost me a deal. You may as well have robbed me.
你要多少 我有人脉
Uh-huh. How much do you want? I know some people.
什么人脉 你才没人脉
What people? You don't know people.
不得拍照 这不是大峡谷
Y-- No pictures. It's not the Grand Canyon.
女士 你是谁
Who are you, lady?
听着 我以前在纽约 当过裸体模特 说来话长
Look, I used to nude model in New York. Long story.
总之 我当年通过高古轩 认识了一个搞艺术的人 真正的狠人
Anyway, I met this art guy through Gagosian back in the day, a real shark.
这么说吧 他对货源方面的事很在行
Let's just say he knows his way around provenance.
我学到了一两手
I picked up a thing or two.
- 他是卖♥♥画还是... - 什么都卖♥♥
- And he sold paintings or... - All of it.
石版画 油画 雕像 还卖♥♥点军♥火♥
I mean, lithographs, paintings, sculptures, a few weapons.
是吗 那我们重新开始吧
Uh-huh. Well, what say we start over?
我们应该还不认识吧
I don't believe we've met.
没错
No.
- 你和谁一起来的 - 我自己
- So who did you come with? - Nobody.
所以你是个古鲁
So you're a guru, huh?
- 是做什么的 - 我演示给你看
- How does that work? - Let me show you.
不 这招对我没用 我不是塔米
No. That shit doesn't work on me. I'm not Tammy.
看吧 我就知道你有所图谋
You see, I knew you were working something.
你欠她三千块
You owe her three grand.
你要她隆胸 却让她自己出钱
You ordered a pair of jugs and you left her holding the bag
- 我是来这里讨债的 - 好吧 你是怎么认识塔米的
- and I'm here to collect. - Okay, how do you know Tammy?
是同事
Colleagues.
是嘛 我得请你离开
Uh-huh. I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我认识真正的古鲁
I know real gurus.
我认识一个 可以盘腿坐在半空的人 你行吗
I know a guy who can sit cross-legged in the air. Can you do that?
- 你能走吗 - 我要塔米的钱
- Can you go? - I want Tammy's money.
她为了你偷了钱 现在面临牢狱之灾
She took it for you and now she's looking at jail time.
好好冥想一下吧
Meditate on that.
如果你真的是古鲁 你会看到这件事有多残酷
If you truly are a guru, you'll see the barbarity here.
- 嘿 你能...我能... - 万事皆蠢
- Hey, can you-- Can I-- - Everything's stupid.
嘿 你干什...你能住手吗
Hey, what are you-- Can you not?
好了 改变主意就给我打电♥话♥
Here. Call me when you have a change of heart.
- 正门就在楼梯下面 - 我得撒尿 需要隐私
- Front door's right down the stairs. - I gotta piss. I need privacy.
- 不行 - 突然闹肚子
- No. - Violent stomach issues.
- 不行... - 我很快回来
- No. - I'll be back.
不 不是那边 不对
No, not that way. No.
请把门打开好吗
Can you unlock the door, please?
听见吗
Hello?
这是我的房♥间
That's my room.
(多纳泰拉斯卡布罗 哌甲酯 10毫克片剂)
“多纳泰拉”
"Donatella"?
我马上出来 玛哈里希
I'll be right out, Maharishi.
(鲍勃斯卡布罗来电)
- 听见吗 开门 - 好痛
- Hello? Open the door. - It hurts!
我吃很多布洛芬
I take a lot of Ibuprofen.
真是噩梦 别问
It's a nightmare. Don't ask.
需要的话跟我说
Let me know if you need some.
好
All right.
- 没事 - 不 这不是没事
- It's okay. - Well, no. It's not okay.
如果真迹在波士顿 我为什么为这个花了三百万
If the real one's in Boston, why'd I pay three million for this?
我发誓 我不知情
I swear, I didn't know.
你撒谎
You're lying.
这是我女儿希瑟
This is my daughter, Heather.
你好
Hello.
把钱还我 罗伯特
I need my money, Robert.
我现在没有
I don't have it right now.
我有 但不是现金
I mean, I have it, but it's not really liquid.
我能把它切下来吗
Can I take it off?
嘿 我能弄到 我能弄到钱
Hey, I can get it. I can get the money.
什么时候能弄到
When can you get it?
三百万美元不是小数目
Well, I mean, it's three million dollars.
我需要时间
It's gonna take me a second.
- 嘿 等等... - 老爸 我能把它切下来吗
- Hey, just-- - Can I take it, Daddy?
- 老天啊 女士 - 开个口子 只开个口子
- Jesus Christ, lady! - Give it a nick. Just a nick.
不 该死
No! Shit!
真好 我就想认识一下餐饮承办方呢
Good. I wanted to meet the caterer.
是谁想出来用西瓜配羊奶芝士的
Who thought of putting together watermelon and feta?
太美味了
Unbelievable!
布鲁斯哈维侦探所
Bruce Harvey Investigations.
请留言 我会给你回电
Leave a message. I'll get back to you.
重要消息 我找到拥有那幅画的人了
Big headline. I found the guy with the painting.
你还记得“万事皆蠢”那个人吗
You remember that "Everything's stupid" guy?
那个发疯的新闻主播 开始管自己叫“古鲁”
The anchorman who went nuts and started calling himself "guru."
就是他
That's him.
那边发生了怪事
Weird shit is going down there.
大豪♥宅♥ 里面有可能是偷来的画 有些人拿着匕♥首♥
Crazy house, possible stolen paintings, people with knives.
而且他的乳♥头♥在流血
Plus his nipple's bleeding.
给我回电
Call me.
(变装宾果)
我中了宾果...
I've got it! I've got bingo. Bingo!
(大绿洲 赌场兼秀场)
(幸运就在你的眼前)
我在古鲁家看到了处方药的瓶子
I saw a prescription bottle at the guru's.
碰巧看到的
I just happened to see it.
- 名字是多纳泰拉斯卡布罗 - 多纳泰拉斯卡布罗
- It was for a Donatella Scarborough. - Donatella Scarborough.
我要去网上人肉搜索
I'm gonna Internet stalk that shit.
你现在在哪
Where are you right now?
我在大绿洲
I'm at the Grand Oasis.
我想玩宾果游戏 结果连宾果笔都买♥♥不起
I just wanna play bingo and I don't even have money for dabbers.
听着 听我说
Listen. Listen to me.
我要你大声说一句话 “钱很容易赚”
I want you to say something out loud.
“钱很容易赚”
"Money comes easily."
对了
That's right.
“钱很容易赚”
"Money comes easily."
“钱很容易赚”
"Money comes easily."
嘿 想吸大♥麻♥吗
Hey, you wanna smoke a joint?
想 这正是我现在需要的
Yeah, it's just what I need right now.
我还能更上一层楼
I can do better than that.
是吗
Yeah?
多少钱
How much?
- 通常是50一片 - 不
They're usually 50 each.
我可以出30
I could do 30.
四片100
Four for a hundred.
成交
You're on.
好了 赌徒们
All right, you sinners.
群♥交♥49号♥
Gangbang 49.
宾果
Bingo!
亲爱的 你没中宾果 不过你的嘴巴倒是挺大
Honey, you don't have bingo. You have a big fucking mouth though.
某人没戴助听器
Someone didn't bring his hearing aids.
(布鲁斯来电)
兽♥性♥宾果14号♥
Bestiality bingo 14.
怎么会这样
I didn't sign up for this.
你有
You have it.
看
Look!
吹♥箫♥1号♥
And a blow job for one!
来点活塞运动14号♥
Just a little humble boink 14.
下流 邪恶的32号♥
Nasty, evil 32!
宾果
Bingo!
宾果
Bingo!
(古鲁混♥蛋♥来电)
- 准备好塔米的钱了没有 - 没有
- You got Tammy's money or not? - No!
没有 你打电♥话♥跟我就说这个
No? That's what you're calling to say to me?
不
No!
- 不 - 嘿
- No! - Hey!
- 不 - 我也会说“不”
- No! - I can say no, too!
没有塔米的钱就别打来
No calling without Tammy's money!
没钱就别打
No money, no calling.
- 嘿 不 - 这是谁
- Hey, no. - Who's that?
救救我 救命
Help me! Help!
- 老天 - 你还藏着什么
- Oh, God! - What else are you hiding?
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表