剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
What the fuck does he know?
好的 把食物放在手上
All right there. Put the feed in your hand.
手掌伸平 像这样
Flat, just like that.
天啊 这张支票是四千美元
Wow. This is for $4,000.
他愿意出钱
He wanted to take care of it,
但他也有件事求你
but he'd like you to handle something also.
他希望先锋镇这件事就翻篇了 不再多问
He wants Pioneertown to move on, no questions asked.
调查有时很不友好
Investigations can be hostile.
- 是塔米干的 - 我无法确认也无法否认
- It was Tammy. - Not confirming, not denying.
重点是 忘记这件事吧
The point is, forget about it.
- 你换密♥码♥了 - 是的
- You changed the combo? - Yes, I did.
不 我不会告诉你密♥码♥是什么
And no, I'm not gonna tell you what it is.
那我们安全了
So we're covered,
尤其是你现在有安保团队了
especially since you have a security team now.
什么安保团队
What security team?
我们谈过了 欧文
We talked about this, Owen.
不就是在这个房♥间里谈的吗 布鲁斯哈维侦探所
What did we talk about right here in this room? Bruce Harvey Investigations.
我得跟我妈谈
I have to talk to Mother.
什么时候 她给你换尿布的时候吗
When? When she's changing your diaper?
你是这个公♥司♥的老大 欧文
You're the leader of this outfit, Owen.
你得领导工作
You gotta lead.
安保团队要多少钱
How much does it cost?
他到底是做什么的
And what does he even do?
我们什么不做 我来安排一次见面 我彩排迟到了
What don't we do? I'll set up a sit-down. I'm late for a rehearsal.
你彩排什么
What are you rehearsing?
(《我们的先锋镇》 编剧:佩吉纽曼)
(领衔主演:佩吉纽曼 及电视明星金吉福克斯)
(首演:星期二 也可能是星期四 即将推出)
我甚至都读不懂
I can't even read this.
你是法定盲人吗
Are you legally blind?
不 字太潦草了 难以辨认
No, it's chicken scratch. It's illegible.
这是你临死前最后一天
This is the last day of your life.
你说:“我要去长岛”
You say, "I'm going to Long Island."
你快死了 意识模糊
You're dying. You're in and out.
我说:“我们已经不住在长岛了”
And I go, "We don't live on Long Island anymore."
然后你说
And then you say,
“我要去德国看望父母”
"I'm going to see my parents in Germany."
我的台词是:“你到底在说什么 ”
And my line is, "What the fuck you talking about?"
都写在这里呢
It's all right there.
能用打印的字体吗
Well, will we get typed pages?
休息一下
Take five.
罗杰
Roger.
佩吉
Peggy.
是斧头牌身体喷雾剂
Is that Axe body spray?
是一千零一夜
It's Shalimar.
先锋镇里不得使用香水 会计也不例外
No perfume in Pioneertown, even in accounting.
还有 沙龙区今天是封闭的片场
Also, the saloon area is a closed set today.
我必须请二位掉头
I'll have to ask you both to turn around.
祝好
Good day.
这个单词是“纳粹”吗
Is this word "Nazis?"
德国依然遍地是纳粹
Germany is still full of Nazis.
剧本的背景不是1870年代吗
Isn't this the 1870s?
佩吉
Peggy?
佩吉 那是什么 那标语是什么意思
Peggy? What is that? What is that sign?
你没跟我说过任何舞台剧的事
You didn't say anything to me about any play.
再休息一下
Take another five.
我说了我们在彩排
I told you we were in rehearsals.
嘿 滑梯城有水上项目
Hey, Slide City has the surf.
我们有舞台项目
We've got the turf.
我们提供和激流不一样的东西
We're offering an alternate to fast-moving water.
朋友 那就是充满感情的戏剧
And that, my friend, is heart-wrenching drama.
听着 我不想当乌鸦嘴
Look, I don't wanna jinx it,
但我觉得在口碑方面 这出戏应该会像《汉密尔顿》一样
but I think that this is going to be like Hamilton in terms of word of mouth.
会造成轰动的
It's gonna be a frenzy.
什么轰动
What is?
你还没...我不知道是什么戏
You haven't-- I don't know what it is.
什么戏
What is it?
可能是有史以来最伟大的故事 由专业人员制♥作♥
Perhaps the greatest tale ever told, wrapped in a full professional production.
嘿 看见那位女士了吗
Hey, you see that lady?
看着眼熟吗
She look familiar?
是 也许吧 我...
Yes-- Maybe. I--
好吧 她之前演过什么
Okay, yeah. Where have I seen her before?
什么都演过
Everywhere.
她可是正经演员 欧文 我们需要这一点 她演过很多戏
She brings pedigree, Owen. We need that. She's been in everything.
有很多粉丝
Tremendous following.
大量观众会蜂拥而来 看她演戏 而你一分钱都不用花
Crowds are gonna flock in to see her, and it's not going to cost you a dime.
是 我认出她了 我肯定看过她演的戏 绝对的
Yeah, I've seen her. I have. Definitely, for sure.
看过《设计女王》吗
You've seen Designing Women?
天啊
Oh, my God.
- 《火线》 - 看过 等等 她演过《火线》
- The Wire? - Yes. Wait, she was on The Wire?
除了《火线》什么都演过
Everything but.
滑梯城根本无法和这个竞争
Slide City cannot compete with this.
好吧 行 好了 去练习吧
Okay, fine. All right. Go practice.
去彩排 去表演吧
Do your rehearsing. Act away.
好的 我们继续 金吉 从头开始
All right. We're back. Ginger, from the top.
来 把这句写下来
Here. Write this down.
妈妈说:“给我一个三角馄饨”
Mommy says, "Get me a kreplach."
不 还是换成丹麦酥脆吧
No. Make it a cheese Danish.
- 你还真的把锁给换了 - 我跟你说了 我就快赚到钱了
- Did you seriously change the locks? - I told you the money is on the way.
- 我现在是私♥家♥侦♥探♥了 - 是吗 看起来不像
- I'm a PI now. - Oh, really? You don't look like a PI.
我正在调查一起谋杀案
I'm working a murder case.
天啊 佩吉 那个人和妈妈一模一样
Oh, my God. Peggy, that looks just like Mommy.
是吧 我正在和她一起做一出戏 目的是亚里士多德说的宣泄
Right? I'm making a play with her for the catharsis Aristotle talked about.
我要把有关妈妈的感情 全都宣泄出去 这样才不会因此得癌症
I'm purging all my mommy shit so it doesn't give me cancer.
我可以为你写一幕戏 就像心理治疗一样
I could write a scene for you. It's like therapy.
不 我宁愿拿到房♥子的钥匙
No, I'd rather just take a key to the house instead.
我没有备用钥匙
I don't have a spare.
真的 你配了一把钥匙 了不起 佩吉 真了不起
Really? You made one key? That's just great, Peggy. Real great.
- 谢谢 一如既往 - 我们走 来 金吉 走
- Thank you, as always. - Let's go. Come on, Ginger. Let's go.
来 别理她
Come. Ignore her.
我得赚到那笔赏金
I just gotta get that reward.
如果我能拿到七万块 妈妈会以我为荣的
Mommy would be so proud of me if I pull in 70K.
嘿 你在那课上 学到关于失踪人口的事了吗
Hey, did you learn anything in that class about missing persons?
是的 事实上 我调查了她失踪前发生了什么
Yes. In fact, I researched what happened before she disappeared.
你一定要看看 我是从YouTube下载来的
You've gotta see it. I got it off of YouTube.
当时他丢了工作
It's when he lost his job.
我想我会看的 因为我现在认识他了
I guess I'll go look at that because I know him now.
嘿 你...嘿
Hey! Jus-- Hey!
她把你的酒全拿走了
She just took all your wine.
一整瓶
The whole bottle.
是一瓶便宜的长相思 她会喜欢的
It's a cheap bottle of sauv blanc. She'll enjoy it.
等等 你喜欢上这个人了
Wait, are you attracted to this guy?
谁 那个古鲁混♥蛋♥ 没有
Who, the guru bastard? No.
我有吗
Am I?
过去也许有 但现在已经不喜欢了
Maybe in the past, but no more.
我选择不被他吸引 所以我不喜欢他
I choose not to be attracted to him, so I'm not.
行吧 很好
Okay, good.
视频侵权了 因为他们已经删除了
It's pirated, 'cause they took it down.
下面请看棕榈峡谷道的新闻
Let's take you to Palm Canyon Drive.
(KPVK电视台)
We are hearing that a massive sinkhole has collapsed there, swallowing a tourist.
听说那里出现了一个巨大的沉洞 有一个游客掉进去了
艾丽西娅埃雷拉在现场 她那边有最新的细节
Alicia Herrera's on the ground. She has all of the late-breaking details.
艾丽西娅 跟我们说说这个悲剧吧
Alicia, what can you tell us about this tragedy?
等等...等一下
Hold on. Hold. Hold on a second.
这是悲剧吗
Is this a tragedy?
其实根本不重要
It doesn't even really matter.
只是死亡而已 我是说...
It's just death. I mean--
我们大家早晚都得死
That's where we're all headed.
今天 一位游客去了另一个世界
Today, a tourist joined the cosmic beach.
谁在乎啊 因为其他的一切...
Who cares? 'Cause everything else--
这一切都很蠢 不重要 懂吗
All of this is stupid. It doesn't matter, you know?
你和你的那些麻烦
You and your problems,
- 她出轨的老公 - 鲍勃 你说什么
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表