剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
and they're the only ones who know if it's still active.
好 我去调查
Okay, I'm gonna check it out.
(美黑馆)
我们不招人
Not hiring.
我不是找工作 亲
Not applying, hon.
我们现在不提供女士对女士的按♥摩♥
We're not offering lady-on-lady type massages right now.
提供那种服务的女孩 出了摩托车事故 丢了一只脚
The girl that did that kind of thing lost her foot in a motorcycle accident.
-不 干我 老爸 -不 干我 老爸
- On, no. Fuck me, Daddy. - Oh, no. Fuck me, Daddy.
尼克在吗
Is Nick around?
尼克
Nick!
你很白 美黑床是开放的
You're very pale. The tanning bed's open.
我今天应该没时间
I don't think I have time today.
你是尼克加特基
You Nick Gattchi?
你是哪位
Who's asking?
我就开门见山了
I'll cut to the chase.
我在写一本关于我弟弟弗兰克的书
I'm writing a book about my brother, Frank.
他五年前失踪了 就那么突然不见了
He disappeared five years ago. Poof! He was gone.
我听说我们有着类似的悲伤
I hear we share the same kind of grief.
你很棒 小可爱 这边请 左边
You were great, cutie. Down here on the left.
是 我现在有点忙
Yeah, I'm a little busy at the moment.
-冰箱里还有蛋黄酱吗 -没有了
- Is there any more mayo in the fridge? - Nah, we're out.
尼克 你太忙了 没时间赚钱啊
You too busy to make money, Nick? Huh?
对 干我 水手 对
Oh, yeah. Fuck me, sailor. Oh, yeah.
政♥府♥欠我们的 我们是受害者
The government owes us. We're victims.
据我所知 在这个国家 受害者能拿到支票
Last time I checked, in this country, victims get checks.
对...
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
-这该死的鸟 -干...
- This fucking bird. - Fuck, fuck, fuck.
-嘿 莱昂纳尔里奇 闭嘴 -干我 老爸
- Yo, Lionel Richie, shut up! - Fuck me, Daddy.
温 请把音乐调大声点
Wen, turn the fucking music up, please.
耶
Oy vey.
我们应该得到补偿
We're due reimbursements.
遭受痛苦的补偿
Payments for pain and suffering.
而且我们有权举♥行♥国葬 说实话
Plus, the right to hold state funerals, which, if I'm being honest,
这通常是总统专用的 但我们可以说明情况
that's usually reserved for presidents, but we can make the case.
听着
Look.
我们已经发出悬赏在找多纳了 赏金是七万
We already put up a reward for Dona. We put up 70 G's,
所以赚钱不是...
so making money's not a--
这笔钱在托管中吗
Is that money in escrow?
因为大部分家庭把钱放在托管中 我就是
Because most families keep the reward money in escrow. I do.
听着 我祈祷多纳泰拉能回家 但如果她没回
Look, I pray that Donatella comes home, but if she doesn't,
你难道不应该因为受苦得到补偿吗
don't you deserve a payday for the suffering?
-你说的补偿是多少 -一人三百万 也许更多
- How much you talking? - Like, three mil each, maybe more.
但我们必须建立这个案子
But we gotta build the case.
我的律师们都是集体诉讼方面的专家
My lawyers are experts in class action.
洛克比空难
The Lockerbie plane crash...
-他们办的 -那可是十亿美元的和解费
- They did that? - That was a billion-dollar settlement.
十亿 十个亿
Billion, with a B.
律所叫什么
What's the name of the firm?
他们是顾问 埃克哈特和托利
They consulted. Eckhart & Tolle.
等等 你叫什么名字
Wait a second, what's your name?
西尔维娅普拉斯
Sylvia Plath.
网上可能会说我死了 但那是另一个西尔维娅普拉斯
It might say that I'm dead but that's another Sylvia Plath.
我把网上的信息都抹掉了
I scrubbed all my shit.
你很白 要不要去美黑床上躺十分钟
You're very pale. You want ten minutes in the tanning bed?
不必了
No, I'm good.
你觉得多纳泰拉出了什么事
What do you think happened to Donatella?
不知道 她走了
I don't know. She split.
这是你吗 《钟形罩》这书的作者
This you? The Bell Jar book?
不 那是死去的西尔维娅 这本书非常令人沮丧
No, that's the dead Sylvia. That book's a downer.
你不认为是有人杀了她
So you don't think somebody killed her?
-比如她丈夫 -她丈夫
- Like her husband? - Her husband?
那家伙 不可能
That guy? No.
-所以不会是她老公鲍勃 -不 多纳 不
- So, not the husband Bob? - No, Dona. No.
干我 老爸 你干了什么 干我 水手
Fuck me, Daddy. What did you do? Fuck me, sailor.
-干... -这只鸟的嘴可真臭
- Fuck. Fuck. - Bird's got a mouth on it.
它一听到他的名字就开口
Goes off every time he hears his name.
-鲍勃吗 -干...不 多纳
- Bob's? - Fuck, fuck. No, Dona.
-她养了这只鸟很久 -干我 水手
- She had that thing forever. - Fuck me, sailor.
总之 那家伙是个吃坚果燕麦的怪胎
Anyway, that guy's a granola-eating fruitcake.
-不可能是他 -我不确定
- Couldn't do it. - I don't know.
他块头很大 我见过他的照片
He's pretty buff. From the pictures I've seen.
他很强大的 他可能会杀人
You know, powerful in his own way. But he could kill.
不会
Nah.
多纳很讨厌他 她拿走了所有的钱 你应该看看她留下的字条
Dona hated him. She took all the money. You should've seen the note.
那如果她要离开 为什么不告诉你她要去哪
So, why didn't she tell you where she was going, if she was going?
听着 她和家族不和 好吗 我不必告诉你细节
Look, she had issues with the family, all right? I don't need to get into that.
这么说吧 本来我们是一家人 然后她特立独行
Let's just say there was all of us and then there was her.
我们都在拼命谋生
We busted our humps to make a living.
她把钱都花在了艺术学校上 明白吗
And she spent it all going to art school, okay?
我们是商人 她不是
We were businesspeople, she wasn't.
对...
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
干我 水手
Fuck me, sailor.
-那本书什么时候出版 -大约一年后
- So, when's that book coming out? - About a year.
我还要去和其他家庭谈
I've got other families I gotta talk to.
-我会再联♥系♥的 -等等
- I'll be in touch. - Hold on.
-跟我来一下 -不 干...
- Come with me for a sec. - Oh, no. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
-所以确实有赏金 对吗 -对
- So there is a reward, right? - Yeah.
我送你一次美黑 我实在看不下去
Gonna offer you a free tanning session because I can't look at you.
对 托尼 好爽...
Yes, Tony! Yeah! Yes!
那是平版印刷画吗
Is that a lithograph?
这是油画
This is oil on canvas.
对 是多纳画的
Yeah. Dona did that.
多纳画的
Dona did this?
看着像马格利特的画
It looks like a Magritte.
这其实是马格利特的妻子 你知道这画的历史吗
That's Magritte's wife, actually. You know the history of this thing?
历史就是他有过一个微胖的老婆 至少在我看来是
History is he had a wife that's a little too chunky, at least for me.
我喜欢宽而平坦的腹部 健康的小麦肤色
I mean, I go for a broad, flat stomach, nice tan.
可是多纳喜欢这些东西
But Dona, she loved this shit.
好了 来吧 躺进去 来 快点
Anyway, come on. Jump in. Come on. Let's go, come on.
你干了什么
What did you do?
是 莱昂纳尔里奇最近很不爽
Oh, yeah. Lionel Richie is a sad little fuck these days.
她养了它30年 它就像她的孩子
She had him 30 years. And he was like her kid.
她离开后 它把自己的羽毛都拔掉了
Plucked all his fucking feathers out when she left.
干我 老爸 不
Fuck me, Daddy. Oh, no.
对
Oh, yeah.
显然她很喜欢莱昂纳尔里奇 但无所谓了
Evidently, she had a thing for Lionel Richie, but whatever.
重点是 她复♥制♥了不少失窃的著名画作
The point is, she made replicas of stolen masterpieces,
印度教宗教教师把它们卖♥♥给黑帮
and the swami sold them to mobsters.
我是说 所有迹象都表明多纳泰拉死了
I mean, all signs point to Donatella's dead.
-可怜的多纳 -我知道 这是人类的损失 卡萝
- Poor Dona. - I know. It's a loss to humanity, Carol.
这女孩很会画画
The girl could paint.
我不是职业艺术鉴赏家 但我眼力不错
I mean, I'm not an art appraiser per se but I got an eye.
刚才有一瞬间
And for a second there,
我以为我眼前的是马格利特的真迹
I thought I was looking at an honest-to-God Magritte.
而且那只鸟知道的事比它说出来的更多
Plus, that bird knows more than it's saying.
你认为他为什么要杀她 是吃醋吗
Why do you think he killed her? Was he jealous?
对 他们在进行诈骗时出岔子了
Yeah. They were running the scam, and something went wrong.
那个古鲁手上染着血 还害得那只鸟抑郁
That guru's got blood and bird shit on his hands.
我得去取失踪人口报告
I gotta go pick up that missing persons report.
嘿 从我车上下来
Hey! Get the hell out of my car!
我得去安抚一个疯子 到我妈家见我
I gotta go defuse a lunatic. Meet me at Mommy's.
你疯了吗 哪有随便上别人车的
Are you nuts? Who gets into someone else's car?
是 怪我 我迟到了
Yeah, my bad. I'm late.
你挡住了我的车
You were blocking me.
亲爱的 我因为更小的事枪击过别人
Honey, I've shot people for less.
那今天我走运了 是吧
Well, then it's my lucky day, right?
这美甲是亚克力的
Are those acrylics?
对 我自己做的
Yeah. I did them.
这是我的店
That's my shop.
厉害啊
Wowza.
能让我看看吗
May I?
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表