剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
他虽然能靠你的器官赚一 两万
Now he may make ten or 20 grand harvesting your organs,
但他不是为了钱才这么做
but he doesn't do it for the money.
他是出于对这份工作的热爱
For him, it's the love of the job.
他可以拿走我有毒的肝脏
Well, he can get my toxic liver,
或者你现在就能拿到钱
or you can get your money right now.
好
Okay.
那我的钱在哪
Then where the fuck is it?
我们都会犯错 好吗
We all make mistakes, okay?
我们弄到多少
So, what have we got?
有十万 还有五万 不 十...
It's 150. No, a hundred--
不...我们其实弄到...十二万五千
No, no. What we've really got-- We've got a hundred and a quarter.
好 我们数数
All right, let's count it off.
十二万五千 如果他们问 就说十五万
A hundred and a quarter. If they ask, it's 150.
对吧 就这样
Right? That's it.
佩吉...搞什么
Peg. Peg, what the fuck?
-你想保护我 那就保护我啊 -老天
- You wanna protect me, then protect me! - Jesus Christ.
-天啊 好了 看 钱在这里 -佩吉 你在流血
- Jesus. Okay, look. Here it is. - Peg, you're bleeding.
-怎么回事 -你就是等不到明天 老天啊
- What is this? - If you can't wait 'till tomorrow. Jesus.
-他们是谁 -这是我的前任和他重要的另一半
- Who are they? - This is my ex and his significant other.
-不 我们不是那种关系... -你们是谁
- No, we're not. We're not. - Who the fuck are you?
你们是印第安人吗
Are you guys Indians?
-他说什么 -别问我 我从来听不懂他的话
- What is he saying? - Don't ask me. I never understood the guy.
他根本不该在这里的
He's not even supposed to be here.
打扰一下...
Excuse me. Excuse me.
你这么问是因为我的肤色较深吗
Are you asking me this because my skin's a little darker?
-我只是好奇 -你这个干瘦的混♥蛋♥
- I was just wondering. - You scrawny bitch!
-该死的 -天啊 没必要吧
- Oh, my God. That's uncalled for. - Fucking shit!
她捅我...
She stabbed me! She fucking stabbed me!
该死 天啊
Fuck. Oh, my God!
嘿 这是多少钱
Hey! How much is that?
-别告诉她 -十二万五千
- Don't tell her. - A hundred and a quarter.
什么
What?
你说二十五万的
You said 250!
好了 这是一半 对吗 一半
Okay, that's half. Right? Half.
对 另一半明天给你
Yeah. You get the other half tomorrow.
-拿去 拿走吧 -拜托 我们有现金流问题
- Take it. Take it and go. - Come on! We got cash flow issues.
-明天 -对
- Tomorrow? - Yeah.
现在已经是明天了 但没错
Well, it is tomorrow, but yeah.
没必要带我去图森
I mean, there's no need to take me to Tucson.
如果你们带我去图森 那就拿不到钱了
If you take me to Tucson, you don't get paid.
对
Right.
-我说不行 事实证明你是骗子 -不
- I say no. You're a proven liar. - No.
合情合理
Fair enough.
我给你们提供个等价物如何
How about if I offer you something in kind?
这是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
-你抢了谁的钱 -佩吉 拜托
- Who the fuck did you rob? - Peg, come on.
-我们得送你去医院 -你会给我惹来麻烦
- We gotta get you to the hospital. - You're gonna get me in trouble.
我会给你惹麻烦
I'm gonna get you in trouble?
那两个人到底是谁
Who the fuck were those two?
什么 古鲁失踪了 现在欠钱的是我
What? The guru went missing. I'm on the hook.
佩吉 拜托 我们必须送你去医院
Peg, come on. We've gotta get you to the hospital.
嘿 我没事
Hey. I'm fine.
卡切尔想要死去老婆的画
Kachel wants the dead wife's art.
卡切尔
Kachel?
他回美国了
Is he back in the States?
帮我个忙 那个混♥蛋♥回国就告诉我
Do me a favor and tell me when that fucking guy is back in the country
我好离开
so I can leave.
搞什么啊
The fuck.
我的肚子 该死 好了
My stomach. Fuck. Okay.
混♥蛋♥
You fucker.
(丹尼来电)
(未知来电)
好吧 天啊
Okay. God.
我不去医院
I'm not going to the hospital.
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom.
伊森 你在哪
Ethan? Where are you?
是这样 爸爸被捕了 他们在海关把他拦下了
Yeah, Dad's in jail. They stopped him at customs.
不
Oh, no.
好吧 去搭飞机 我给你买♥♥票
Okay, get on a plane. I'll get you a ticket.
不 我不要
No, I'm not doing that.
我打电♥话♥仅仅是因为他要我打 他来不了
I'm calling 'cause he asked me to. That's all. He can't come.
伊森
Ethan.
我现在好多了
I'm doing so much better now.
我表现非常好
I'm doing so well.
妈 我得挂了
Mom, I gotta go.
不 等等
No, wait.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy.
你在哪
Where are you?
我需要你
I need you.
你在我的洗手间里做什么
What are you doing in my bathroom?
我只是想知道你打算怎么处理房♥子
I just wondered what you were gonna do with the house.
我对房♥子束手无策
I can't do anything with it.
弟弟 妹妹要强行卖♥♥♥房♥♥
The kids are selling it out from under me.
你对此不生气吗
You're not pissed about it?
就算情况再糟糕你也能挺过去
You'll be fine even if you're not fine.
你在哪
Where are you?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
拜托
Come on.
描述一下
Describe it.
那就好比试图告诉一个未出生的婴儿 生命是什么样子
That would be like trying to tell an unborn baby what life is like.
你无所不知吗
Do you know everything?
当然
Sure.
你了解我吗
Do you know about me?
你知道我做了什么吗
Do you know what I did?
当然
Of course.
是
Uh-huh.
你在跟谁说话
Who the fuck are you talking to?
该走了
Time to go.
快点
Come on.
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表