剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
小心...
Careful. Careful! Careful!
嘿 玛莎 我看到10-32事件嫌疑人 正沿老女人路向东行驶
Hey, Martha, I got that 10-32 suspect traveling east on Old Woman Road.
收到
Roger that.
该死
Goddamn it.
意料之中
Figures.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
-有什么问题 -请下车 女士
- What's the problem? - Step out of the car, ma'am.
我晃了一下 因为弄掉了点洋葱
I swerved a little. I dropped some onion.
请下车
Step out of the car, please.
我觉得你得告诉我理由
I think you gotta tell me what for.
一部符合此车外观的车辆 卷入了一起枪击事件
A vehicle fitting this description was involved in a shooting incident.
什么枪击事件
What shooting incident?
我们刚刚在哈瓦苏湖 度过美好假期 正在回家路上
We're just coming back from a nice vacation on Lake Havasu.
请下车 女士
Please step out of the car, ma'am.
我在吃东西
I'm eating.
-嘿 玛莎 我需要支援 -收到
- Hey, Martha, I need some backup. - Copy that.
不 拜托...老天 不要 求你了
No, please! Please, God! No! please!
音量真大啊
This is pretty loud.
混♥蛋♥想开枪打我
Son of a bitch tried to shoot me.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy!
高地沙漠
第一季第八集
佩吉
Peggy.
佩吉 你在里面吗
Peggy, are you in there?
丹尼
Denny.
佩吉在哪
Where's Peggy?
她的车在前面 但她不开门
Her car's out front, but she's not answering the door.
-尼雅 -是卡萝
- Nia? - It's Carol.
她当我是卡萝
She knows me as Carol.
你怎么到这里来了
How the fuck are you here?
这不重要 她人呢
It doesn't matter. Where is she?
我有些事要处理
I got some shit to tie up.
佩吉
Peggy?
老天啊 就不能简短回答一下吗
Could I get the short answer, for Chrissake?
她的钥匙在这
Her keys are here.
我真是见着鬼了 你怎么来了
I mean, I'm looking at a ghost. Why are you here?
我之前需要医疗护理
I needed some medical care a while ago.
佩吉给我安排了一位很好的医生
Peggy arranged it with this very nice doctor,
而且很帅 所以我搬去和他同居
who was also very handsome, so I moved in with him.
-那就是他的女儿 -乖
- And that's his daughter. - Good girl.
我不敢相信 她竟然没告诉我
I can't believe she didn't fucking tell me.
-别动 -是谁选的“卡萝”这名字
- Stay. - Who picked the name "Carol"?
-我得找佩吉谈 丹尼 -不...我也一样
- I need to talk to Peggy, Denny. - No, no, so do I.
-不要 各位 拜托 -快 我们走
- No! Guys, come on. - Come on, let's go!
-我是你妹夫 拜托 -别扭动了 怪胎
- I'm your brother-in-law. Come on. - Just stop wiggling, you freak.
我没藏起来 我是在酒窖里冥想
I wasn't hiding. I was meditating in the wine cellar.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-不 -上去
- No. - There we go.
别碰我的肋骨
Don't bump my rib.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我今天早上嗑了两剂致幻药
I took two tabs this morning.
-我正嗨着呢 -我正嗨着呢
- I am tripping balls. - I am tripping balls.
我说 也许这是最好的死法
Look, maybe it's the best way to go.
等等 我们要死了
Wait. We're gonna die?
他们不是带我们去吃晚餐 亲
They're not taking us to dinner, hon.
该死
Fuck.
-他们绑走了她 -谁
- They took her. - Who?
我们昨晚遇到了冲突 对方是奇怪的老夫少妻组合
We had a run-in last night with this strange fucking May-December duo.
你觉得他们为什么绑她
Why do you think they took her?
因为她的车在车道上
Because her car is in the driveway,
房♥子门没锁 她还没带手♥机♥
the house is unlocked, and she left her phone.
不 应该另有其人 丹尼
No. Other people are in play here, Denny.
可能是那个古鲁混♥蛋♥
It could've been that guru bastard.
那个混♥蛋♥
That fucking guy?
也可能是加特基家族
It could have been the Gattchis.
等等 什么意思 纽约的加特基家族
Wait a minute. What do you mean? The New York Gattchis?
无论是谁 情况都不妙
None of this is good.
你在说什么
The fuck are you talking about?
这是古鲁的后院 那可能是他老婆
That's the guru's backyard and probably his wife,
她碰巧是加特基家族的
who also happened to be a Gattchi.
你怎么弄到的照片
How did you get this?
库珀有个无人机
Cooper's got a drone.
-你去哪 -去找人帮忙
- Where are you going? - To get help.
库珀 我们要走了
Cooper, we're leaving!
拜托 佩吉 你到底在哪
Come on, Peggy. Where the fuck are you?
-能让我开车吗 -你知道不行
- Can I drive? - You know you are not driving.
-佩吉 不知道她在哪 -堕胎是谋杀
- Peggy? No idea where she is. - Abortion is murder!
抱歉 我这边很吵
Excuse the noise.
疯子们今天闹得很凶
The nutjobs are in a feeding frenzy today.
佩吉 有啊 她昨天给我打过电♥话♥
Peggy? Yeah, she called me yesterday.
不对 是星期一 最近几天的时间有点乱
No, Monday. Time's mixed up the last few days.
-你说你是她弟弟 -不 我是她丈夫
- You said you're her brother? - No, I'm her husband.
她没有丈夫
She doesn't have a husband.
等等 你是谁 为什么拿着她的手♥机♥
Wait, who is this? And what are you doing with her phone?
我觉得不必担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
好吧 我担心
Yeah, well, I am worried about it,
因为她一般不会不带手♥机♥
because it's not like her to leave her phone.
亲爱的 你叫什么名字
What's your name, cupcake?
混♥蛋♥ 你叫什么名字
What's your name, fuck bonnet?
噢
Oh, g--
(FaceTime视频 以“佩吉”加入 等待接入)
伊森 你♥爸♥在哪
Ethan. Where's your dad?
他不会来了
He's not coming.
-我以为你在坐牢 -不...我出来了
- Thought you were in jail. - No, no, no. I'm out.
好吧 我爸在坐牢 所以你可以跟她说他不会来了
Okay, well, Dad is, so you can tell her he's not coming.
等一下 你♥爸♥在坐牢
Wait a minute. Your dad's in jail?
是
Yes.
你怎么样 还好吗
Well, how are you doing? Are you holding up okay?
非常好 丹尼
Really good, Denny.
听着 伊森 你母亲是个好女人
Look, Ethan, your mother is a good woman.
我知道她有些复杂 但她非常...爱你
I know she's a little complicated, but she loves you very, very, very much.
那又如何
So what?
什么叫“那又如何” 别放弃你母亲啊
What do you mean, "So what?" Don't give up on your mother.
她很想你 所以...
She misses you, and so--
可恶
Damn it.
朱迪...过来 朱迪
Judy. Judy, come here. Judy.
佩吉
Peggy!
该死的小偷
You fucking thief.
此事看起来像谋杀 明白吗 可是...
This is looking like a homicide, okay? But--
好吧 也许你可以帮我 转接局里的另一位特工
All right, then maybe you can connect me with another agent at the Bureau
愿意更加认真对待此事的
who will take this more seriously.
-就没人接电♥话♥吗 -我再打给你
- Does anyone answer phones? - I'll call you back.
你最后一次看到佩吉是何时 有她消息吗
When's the last time you saw Peggy? Have you heard from her?
-你是谁 -我们找不到她
- And who are you? - We can't find her.
我们很确定她被绑♥架♥了
We're pretty fucking sure she's been kidnapped.
看 没信♥号♥♥
Boom. No signal.
我们不需要信♥号♥♥
We don't want a signal.
我只是说没信♥号♥♥
I just said there's no signal.
那你要我怎么办 停车
So, what do you want me to do? Pull over?
你怎么了 我不懂 你想拍照
What's the matter? I don't know, do you want pictures?
好啊 停车 管他呢
Yeah, stop. What the fuck?
为什么你总是这么刻薄呢
Why you gotta be such a prick all the time?
从我认识你那时起
Since the moment I met you,
-你就居高临下 -老天 “从我认识你那时起”
- you act all patronizing. - Oh, my God. "Since the moment I met you."
-你是个低能儿吗 -不是
- Are you an imbecile? - No.
因为你表现得像个低能儿 哥们
'Cause you act like an imbecile, man.
给我停车
Stop the fucking car!
行吧
Fine!
慢一点
Take it easy!
-天啊 -这是卡车 混♥蛋♥
- Jesus. - And it's a truck, prick.
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表