剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
如果你不为我做这件事 我可能会死
If you don't do this for me, I may die.
佩吉 怎么回事 我刚刚买♥♥了两袋易腐坏食品
Peggy, what is this about? I just bought two bags of perishables.
喂
Hello?
好 你来报♥警♥ 我来确保...
All right, so you call the cops, and I'll make sure--
不 我不报♥警♥ 我不喜欢 抱歉
No, I don't call cops. That's not my thing. Sorry.
好 我明白 我来报♥警♥
Okay, I get that. I'll call.
尼雅 你去哪
Where are you going, Nia?
(纽约州 尼雅弗朗西斯)
-你为什么翻我的东西 -我想找大♥麻♥
- Why are you digging through my shit? - I was looking for weed.
上车
Get in the car.
什么...你是个骗子
What-- So you're a scammer?
我爸知道吗
Does my dad know?
给我上车
Get in the fucking car.
我现在得处理...回头再跟你说
I've just got to deal-- I'll catch up with you later.
塔米在哪
Where's Tammy?
她在洗手间 有私人问题
She's in the bathroom with a private issue.
-感觉糟透了 -好吧 拜托
- That feels horrible. - Okay, please.
佩吉令我们所有人陷入了噩梦般的境地
Peggy has put us all into a nightmarish position.
这么多游客都是来看剧的
All these people are here to see a play,
要么就是为了看大炮发射真人的
or they're here to see somebody get shot out of a cannon,
要么就是为了既看剧又看大炮的
or they came here to see a play and a cannon.
然而这两个项目都无法实现
Either way, none of that is in the offing
因为佩吉辜负了我们所有人
because Peggy has let us down. All of us.
我对你的定性感到不快
I take offense to your characterization.
好吧 重点是...
Okay, well, the point is--
不 重点是 佩吉是这些人和这个地方的
No, the point is Peggy is the beating heart of these people
主心骨
and this place,
我们今天不会诋毁她
and we will not be defamin' her today.
我需要一位英雄
I need a hero.
谁能站出来
Who's gonna step up?
有谁能确保
Who here is gonna make sure
这些人永远不会忘记大家
that these people never ever forget ya?
-好 50美元 -我来吧 该死的
- Okay, $50. - I'll do it. Shit.
谢天谢地 你穿这个一定很好看
Thank God. This is gonna look great on you.
你能行的 塔米 上去吧
You can do it, Tammy. Just right on up there.
看起来你和我有个共同点
Looks like you and I have got something in common.
佩吉纽曼
Peggy Newman.
她需要帮助
She's gonna need some help.
上去吧 好吗
Get you up there now, okay?
-天啊 -塔米
- Oh, God. - Tammy?
-快叫医生 该死 -不是吧
- Someone call a fucking doctor. Shit. - Seriously?
我以为你在吃抗生素 塔米
I thought you were taking antibiotics, Tammy.
-推她后背 她的咪♥咪♥疼 -该死
- Push by her back. Her titties are bad. - Shit.
有一个咪♥咪♥是好的
One tit's good.
人肉炮弹 就在先锋镇
A human cannonball, right here in Pioneertown!
人真多啊
This is some crowd.
不要让人注意到你
Don't draw attention to yourself.
还说我 你拿着套着甜甜圈袋子的枪
Says the guy with a gun in a doughnut bag.
他的人在那里
There's his guy.
好吧 那不是他的人 是你的人
Okay, that is not his guy. That's your guy.
我的人就是卡切尔的人 好吗
My guy is Kachel's guy, okay?
嘿 画很快就到
Hey, the painting's coming.
-很好 -黛安正送过来 卡切尔呢
- Great. - Dianne's bringing it. Where's Kachel?
卡切尔
Kachel?
他在后面买♥♥震慑行动的T恤衫
He's back there getting the "shock and awe" T-shirt.
你知道他很讨厌人多的地方
You know how much he hates crowds.
画在哪
Where's the painting? All right?
我们快速完成交易后分道扬镳 好吗
Let's make this fast, make the exchange and go our separate ways, okay?
她来了 谢谢你救我一命
There she is. Thank you for saving my life.
给
Here.
好吧 我不懂
Okay. I don't understand this.
你不必懂
You don't need to.
我为什么需要懂
Why would I need to understand it?
你只是打电♥话♥说 我若不去取一幅画 你就会被杀害
You only call and say you'll be killed unless I pick up a painting,
顺便一提 这幅画很大 很重
a very cumbersome painting, by the way,
带到你这个肮脏 到处是尘土的兼♥职♥工作地点很难
and bring it to your dirty, dusty part-time job.
谁需要懂 我反正不需要
Who needs to understand it? I don't.
因为我告诉你 佩吉 我受够了
Because you know what, Peggy? I am done.
我再次受够了
Once again, I am done.
好吧 钱在哪
Okay, where is the money?
什么
What?
在车上
It's in the car.
这是个骗局
This is a bunch of bullshit.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你到底去哪了 你的服装呢
Where the hell have you been? And where's your costume?
放轻松点 欧文 我今天压力很大
Take it down a notch, Owen. It's been a day.
这些人是来看你承诺的好戏的
These people came here to see the show that you promised...
-我有武器 -爬到大炮里去
- I have a weapon. - ...so get in the cannon.
我知道 大英雄 我们都看见了 很大只
I know, champ. We've all seen it. It's a big one.
-好 来吧 -我跟你说了我有纤维肌痛症
- All right. Here we go. - I told you I have fibromyalgia.
而且我们有更重要的事
Plus, we have bigger fish to fry.
是啊
Yeah.
对...当然...
Yeah, yeah. No, no, of course. Of course.
你怎么会做你承诺的事呢
Why would you possibly do what you promised?
我好像没有承诺
I don't think I promised.
怎么
Then what?
我凭空想象另有人承诺我 要在沙漠里上演《汉密尔顿》
Am I just imagining somebody else promised me Hamilton in the desert?
是另有其人
Is it someone else
卖♥♥给我了这么多 到现在还无法运作的监控摄像头
who sold me all those security cameras that still don't work?
佩吉 那是谁
And who was it, Peggy,
害我把一门没有炮弹的大炮放在路中间
that left me with an empty cannon in the middle of my street?
我破了一起案件 好吗
I solved a fucking case. Okay?
我还是做了些好事的
I did something. I did something good.
没人在乎 没人注意
Nobody cares. Nobody notices.
你满口空话 说得天花乱坠
You talk and you talk and you talk, and you promise the moon,
却总是雷声大雨点小
and all you ever deliver is a grape.
你太令人失望了 佩吉
You are such a disappointment, Peggy.
车在哪
So, where's the car?
他有枪
He's got a gun.
到此结束了 鲍勃
End of the road, Bob.
-他要去哪 -不知道
- Where's he going? - I don't know.
那边是沙漠
It's the desert.
自求多福吧
Good luck.
你是个非常自私的女人 你太自私了
You are a selfish, selfish lady. You are selfish!
现在我知道你母亲的感受了
Now I know what your mother must've felt like.
嘿 别跟我姐姐这么说话 你对她一无所知
Hey, don't talk to my sister like that. You don't know anything about her.
我们父亲离开时一分钱都没给母亲留下
When our father left and took us for every cent our mother had,
是这位女士养活了我们所有人
it was this lady here who supported all of us.
而她当时才十几岁
And she was just a teenager.
你不知道我都做了些什么
You have no idea everything I've done.
如果你知道 你将永远无法原谅我
If you did, you would never forgive me.
你还在发热 我们搭车去医院吧
You're still warm. Let's take a ride to the hospital, okay?
不...不要再去医院了 我受不了了
No, no. No more hospitals. I can't do it anymore.
她当时在发烧 她...
She was burning up. She--
她以为自己要去德国
She thought she was going to Germany.
我的机票 我需要机票 你不能做点什么吗
My plane ticket. I need my ticket. Can't you do anything?
我不该丢下她的
I shouldn't have left her.
我却跑去嗑嗨了
I just fucking went and got high.
(罗斯琳纽曼)
我们要带走她了
We're gonna take her now.
你们会陪着她的 对吗 她从来没孤单过
You're gonna stay with her, right? She was never alone.
我以为你说你在参加一个戒毒项目 你在服用美♥沙♥酮♥
I thought you said you were on a program. That you were on methadone.
现在是了 但是 嘿
I am. But, hey...
不如现在就把那该死的披风给我吧
you might as well give me that fucking cape now.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
不...佩吉...你要干什么
No, no, no, no! Peggy! Peggy, what are you doing?
我要从大炮里发射出去了
I'm gettin' shot out of a cannon.
为了全人类
For mankind.
佩吉 不 别这么做
Peggy, no! Don't do this.
现在舞台属于我了 莱斯特
It's my stage now, Lester.
上去吧
Right up there.
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表