剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
Just a calculation.
-可能更多 我不知道 -你藏在房♥子里了
- Could be more, I don't know. - You hid it at the house?
在洗衣房♥
It's in the laundry room.
我们只要进去就好
We just have to get in there.
我本可以付房♥贷的 我本可以住在那里
I could've paid the mortgage. I could've stayed there.
你这个大骗子
You're such a fucking liar.
我撒谎是为了出狱后能与你团聚
I only lied so we could be together when I got out.
不 你一直没有变 你一点都没变
No, you never change. Nothing ever changes with you.
佩吉 这是我们俩的种子资金
Peg, this is seed money for the both of us.
你会从中分得一万或一万两千块
You're going to get, like, 10,000, 12,000 out of this.
是时候了 佩吉
This is the time, Peg.
这是我们余生的开端
This is the beginning of the rest of our lives.
我的余生已经开始了
The rest of my life's already begun.
明白吗
Okay?
和你无关 没有“我们”
And there's no you in it. There is no us.
我不会冒险的
I'm not putting my neck on the line.
-佩吉 -我不会拿未来去冒险
- Peg-- - I'm not risking my future.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我不会擅闯民宅
I'm a PI. I don't break into people's houses.
-佩吉 -不行
- Peg-- - No.
-你确定 -不行
- Really? - No.
-好吧 -把该死的离婚文件签了
- Okay. - Just sign the fucking divorce papers,
别再烦我
and just leave me the fuck alone.
不好意思 服务员
Excuse me, waitress.
要买♥♥单吗
Guess you need the check?
能给我一杯咖啡 一个苹果派 和一块肋排打包带走吗
Can I have a coffee and an apple pie and a prime rib to go?
这个混♥蛋♥买♥♥单
And give this fucker the check.
我要告诉你 我就快搞定这个古鲁混♥蛋♥了
I just want you to know that I'm getting very close to this guru bastard.
就差一点点了
Very, very fucking close.
该死 稍等
Fuck. Hold on.
请告诉我你已经开了软糖店
Please tell me you opened the fudge shop.
是 但我想感谢你 谢谢你处理好欧文那事
Yeah, but I just wanted to thank you. You know, for what you did with Owen.
我意识到这是个大错
And I realized it was a big mistake.
右边的比左边的要大
The right one's bigger than the left.
还有 偷窃是不对的
And also, stealing is wrong.
不客气 亲 回头见
You're welcome, hon. I'll see you soon.
他说起过我吗 古鲁鲍勃 他想我吗
Did he talk about me at all? Guru Bob? Does he miss me?
工作时不得打私人电♥话♥
No personal calls at work.
首先 这是工作
Number one, this is business.
其次 这叫工作和生活的平衡
And number two, it's called a work-life balance.
你也该试试
You should try it sometime.
你应该远离那家伙
You're supposed to stay away from that guy.
我们说好的
That was part of our deal.
而且他害你一大一小
Plus, he left you lopsided.
你是怎么让他付钱的
Well, how did you get him to pay?
我...我们一起吃了晚餐 我威胁他 他开了一张支票
Well, I-- We went to dinner, I threatened him, he wrote a check.
晚餐
Dinner?
-约会吗 -天啊 当然不是
- Like a date? - God, no.
他带你去了哪 他买♥♥单的
Where did he take you? Did he pay?
塔米 我在工作
Tammy, I'm at work.
我现在是专业的了
I'm a professional now.
好
Okay.
听着 如果我们真的 拿到这混♥蛋♥失踪妻子的赏金 我希望...
Listen, if we do get the reward for this bastard's missing wife, I'd like--
好吧 听着 我们怎么知道这笔赏金还在
All right, listen. How do we even know that there's still the reward?
我们有更重要的事要操心 我那个搞IT的人呢
We have bigger fish. Where's my IT guy?
听着 你知道现在的状况吗 就好比1962年
Look, you know what this is? It's 1962.
我是布莱恩爱泼斯坦 你是黛卡唱片公♥司♥ 你即将拒绝披头士乐队
I'm Brian Epstein. You're Decca Records. You're about to pass on the Beatles.
我没看到披头士
I'm not seeing the Beatles.
那就看仔细点 就在这里 就在我们手中
Well, look harder. They're right here. They're right in our hands.
请不要把披头士扔进马桶
Please don't throw the Beatles in the toilet.
佩吉 你知道马桶里有什么吗
You wanna know what's in the toilet, Peggy?
冷热电器维修公♥司♥ 我最后一位最佳客户
Hot and Cold Appliance Repair. My last best client.
开粉红卡车的
With the pink trucks?
-拜托 那传达一种什么样的信息啊 -好
- Come on! What kind of messaging is that? - Okay.
-粉红是热 是冷 -听着 看这里
- Is pink hot? Is pink cold? - Listen. Over here.
如果我在下周前 无法给他们递交三份背景调查
If I don't come up with three background checks for them by next week,
我们就要流落街头了
we're gonna be on the street.
我给你付钱是为什么
What am I paying you for?
你没给我付钱
You're not paying me.
听着 我需要你查清这笔赏金的事
Listen, I need you to find out about this reward.
不行...我已经很忙了
No. No, my plate is already full.
你再来这里的时候必须找个搞IT的来
And do not come in here again without an IT guy.
我就给了你一项工作
I gave you one task.
你毁了我本来要给你的惊喜
Now you ruined it. I was gonna surprise you.
我找到人了 只要去接他就行
I got the guy. I just got to go pick him up.
你连油钱都不给我报销
You're not even giving me money for gas.
尿不出来
It's not coming.
试着放松 你已经推迟两次了
Maybe try to relax. You've had two postponements already.
我觉得这是病 排尿障碍症什么的
I think I have this thing. This shy bladder thing.
是一种症状 我之前有个男朋友说我有这个病
It's a syndrome. I had a boyfriend who said I had that.
现在呢 多给你一点隐私
How about now? Little more privacy.
嘿 你有个儿子 对吧 他很会搞电脑吗
Hey, you have a son, right? Is he good with computers?
他是法国的加尔多主教修道院修士
He's a Carthusian monk in France.
嘿 不如我现在拿一周的量
Hey, how about I just take my week's supply now?
然后等我休一天假的时候再回来 有更多时间
Then I'll come back when I have a day off, and more time,
我就能放松了
and I can freaking relax.
-嘿 小姐 你在里面吗 -稍等 我马上出来
- Hey, miss, are you in there? - Hold on. I'll be right out.
还不能拿一周的量 佩吉
We're not up to a week yet, Peggy.
再加上这次尿检没完成 你只能拿一天的
And with an incomplete on this test, you can only get a daily.
我不能每天都来这里 玛丽 我有生活
I can't come here every day, Mary. I have a life.
小姐
Miss?
安装软件
Install the software,
胡乱搞一下 直到你会用为止 然后教他怎么用
fuck around till you figure it out, then teach him how to use this shit.
-已经安装了 -好 非常好
- Already installed. - Bam. Excellent.
君子一言驷马难追
Well. Promises made, promises kept.
我一直在与我的会计师会面
I've been meeting with my accountant.
原来我之前的合伙人做了两套假账
Turns out that my ex-partner kept two sets of books, both fake.
所以...请吧
So-- Please.
所以我不得不把剩下的股票兑现
So I had to liquidate the stocks I had left.
-不得不把易贝的东西都卖♥♥掉 -你就当我没问
- I had to sell off all the eBay stuff. - Pretend I didn't ask.
-可能甚至会丢掉房♥子 -因为我没问
- Might even lose the house. - Because I didn't.
所以我们把易贝的钱付给这小子
So, we'll pay the kid with the eBay money
你呢 我就不确定了
and you... not so sure.
好了 振作点 拜托 我们很快会赚大钱的
Okay, buck up. Come on. We got a fat payday coming down the pike.
我跟你讲 绝对有戏
I'm telling you, shit is happening.
我现在不能多说 但这是一笔大的
I can't say more about it right now, but it is big.
大的
Big?
别翻白眼
Don't roll your eyes.
这很不尊重人 而不尊重人是弱者的武器
It's disrespectful, and disrespect is the weapon of the weak.
别当弱者 我有课
Don't be weak. I have class.
她很酷
She's cool.
可恶
Fuck!
你去死...
Fuck you! Fuck you!
快来...
Come here, come here.
小混♥蛋♥的特别快递
Special delivery for the brat.
告诉她别再跟踪我了
Tell her to stop stalking me.
我之前在给你打电♥话♥
I was calling you.
我查到了古鲁妻子的更多信息
I found out more shit about the guru's wife.
我们可能被窃听了
We might be bugged.
-什么 你的手♥机♥吗 -沙丘车
- What, like, your phone? - The buggy.
听着 我99.9%确定 这个古鲁混♥蛋♥杀了他老婆
Listen, I'm 99.9% sure that this guru bastard murdered his wife.
我觉得他把她的车开到了墨西哥
And I think that he drove her car to Mexico,
这简直是极度阴暗 预谋已久
which is dark and premeditated as shit.
我查到了她的家人在哪 因为我找到了他们的犯罪记录
I found out where her family is because I found their rap sheet.
他们是加特基家族
They're Gattchis.
什么 加特基家族 怎么会
What? Gattchis? How?
我以为现在已经没有黑帮了
I thought the mafia was dead.
他们在兰乔米拉奇经营一家美黑馆
They run a tanning spa in Rancho Mirage.
谁会不知道美黑馆是个幌子啊
Who wouldn't know a tanning spa's a front?
-拜托 这里可是高沙漠 -是吧
- Come on, this is the High Des. - Right?
所以加特基家族设置了赏金
So the Gattchis offered the reward,
只有他们知道现在赏金是否还有效
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表