剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
布鲁斯 我是佩吉
Bruce, it's Peggy.
等DNA结果出来 案情就会有突破
So, when the DNA comes in, this thing is gonna break.
我一想到家人的面孔就喘不过气来
And when I think about my family's faces, I can barely breathe.
说到家人 我弟弟想来谈谈
Speaking of which, my brother wants to come for a sit-down,
所以我会带他到办公室来
so I'll bring him by the office.
回头见
See you soon.
丹尼...
Denny, Denny.
-嗨 -嗨 听着
- Hey. - Hey. Listen.
我之前可能是对你凶了一些 好吗
Maybe I've been a little hard on you. Okay?
我的人生正在改变 我要努力保持功夫马步姿态
My life, it's changing. I try to stay in Kung Fu Horse Stance...
-他在干什么 -安静
- What is he doing? - Quiet.
你知道吗 平衡的 准备战斗的姿态
...you know? Balanced, ready for combat.
但我还是希望你保持积极的心态
But I still wanna give you the benefit of the doubt, you know?
-我变了 -别动
- I'm different. - Don't move!
我接受你可能也变了
I accept you may be different too.
-天啊 -安静 别出声
- Wow. - Quiet. Keep it down.
-我很感动 佩吉 真的 -你们住手吧
- I'm touched, Peg. Really. - You need to stop.
滚出去 混♥蛋♥们
Get outta here, you sons of bitches!
-你是否... -看别处...
- Are you-- - Look away! Look away!
-闭嘴 -丹尼
- Shut the fuck up. - Denny?
他在和前任打电♥话♥
He's on the phone with his ex!
-天啊 -我得考虑一下
- Jesus! - I just have to process this, you know?
-丹尼 你不是个坏人 -该死
- Denny, you're not a bad guy... - Shit!
-嘿 住手 -你干什么
- Hey! Stop! - What are you doing?
别动
Don't move!
请你们安静好吗
Could you just be quiet, please?
-嘿 收手吧 出去 -为什么这么做
- Hey! Stop it! Get out! - Why did you do that?
-哥们 你没事吧 -我在打电♥话♥
- You okay, man? - I'm on a call.
-我在打电♥话♥ -给我闭嘴
- I'm on the phone. - Shut the fuck up!
-好吗 他在打电♥话♥ -能听见吗
- All right? He's on the phone. - Can you hear me?
我是不是断线了
Am I dropping out?
-你在听吗 -我在
- Are you there? - I'm here.
-趴下 我是认真的 -我在努力
- Stay down! I mean it. - I am trying.
-谢谢你的理解 -趴下
- Thank you for seeing that. - Down!
嘿 我等下打给你吧
Hey, can I call you back?
住手
Stop.
好啊 你的声音听起来有些模糊
Yeah, sure. You sound a little muffled.
嘿 我看见伊森了
Hey. I saw Ethan.
他真帅
He's so beautiful--
我听不见你说话 等下打给你
I can't hear you, Peg. I'll call you back.
你...我杀了你 我发誓
You-- I'll kill you! I swear!
嘿...
Hey! Hey!
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait!
配合我们一下
Work with us.
此事不必以悲剧收场
This doesn't have to be a tragedy.
-请你们... -该死
- Would you please... - Fuck.
-把钱给我们好吗 -对
- ...just give us the fucking money? - Yeah.
拜托了
Please?
(奥托曼大♥麻♥帝国药房♥)
-我来开车 -好
- I'll drive. - Okay.
高地沙漠
第一季第七集
天啊
Oh, my God.
好 听着 听我说
Okay, look. Listen to me.
我不想在电♥话♥上谈 所以我就不说了
I don't wanna talk on the phone, so I'm not going to.
你必须非常仔细地听我的话
So you have to listen very closely to what I'm saying.
爆破
Fire in the hole.
等等...稍等
Wait, wait. Hold on.
我的手♥机♥里进了玉米粉
There's cornmeal in my phone.
-该死 佩吉 不许用手♥机♥ -好 抱歉 你没事吧
- Damn it, Peggy! No phones! - Okay. Sorry. You okay?
那个东西
The thing?
我们一直在找 但又害怕找到的那个东西
The thing we've been looking for but kinda dreading to find?
你明白吗
You following?
什么东西
The what?
小东西所依附的大东西
The bigger thing that the smaller thing was attached to.
停下来想想
Stop and think.
爆破
Fire in the hole!
-不是吧 -保证安全
- No. - Let's keep it clear.
老天
Mother of God.
你明白吗
You're with me, right?
-你确定 -是的
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
下次多放点烟花
More pyrotechnics next time.
是 但这东西要发射一个人
Yeah, but a human body's gotta be shot out of this thing.
我让库珀告诉你我们看到了什么
I'm gonna get Cooper to tell you what we saw,
但我先得骂她一顿
but first I need to yell at her.
-你怎么想的 -她刚去了
- What were you thinking? - She just came back
之前发现小东西 现在大东西所在的地方
from the place where the small thing was and where the big thing is.
你竟敢开我的车 你才15岁
How dare you take my car? You are 15 years old.
你甚至不会开车 给我进来
You can't even drive! Get in here.
-佩吉 -塔米 我现在没空
- Peggy! - Not now, Tammy.
我给鲍勃打电♥话♥了
I called Bob.
我忍♥不住 我曾爱过他
I can't help it. I loved him once.
那东西还在漏
Is that thing still leaking?
是 而且尺寸绝对不一样
Yeah. And they're definitely different sizes.
疼死我了
Hurts like a motherfucker.
你得去检查一下
You need to get that checked.
而且你得离那个混♥蛋♥远点
And you need to stay away from that ass bag.
相信我 他比你想象中更差劲
Believe me. He's worse than you think.
-我跟他说你有传染性腹泻 -什么
- I told him you have infectious diarrhea. - What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我吃醋了 咪♥咪♥还在漏 我就上头了
I was jealous, and my tit was leaking. It all just got to me.
我救了你
I saved your ass
当时你为了这劣质隆胸偷钱
when you stole money for those defective tits,
你就这样感谢我
and this is the fucking thanks I get?
你现在登上我的烂人名单了
Now you're on my shit list.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-佩吉 你没事吧 -糟糕
- Peggy, are you okay? - Uh-oh.
你那边怎么了
What's going on over there?
你得去查查 姑娘
You need to get that looked at, kid.
卡洛斯 过来 你得带塔米去紧急护理
Carlos! Come on. You gotta take Tammy to urgent care.
快去 抱歉 我在处理一些破事
Go! Sorry, I'm dealing with some shit.
怎么回事 你正在表演吗
What's happening? Are you in the middle of a show?
抱歉 你说吧
Sorry. Go ahead.
好
Okay.
告诉佩吉你看到了什么 别说出来 也别说地点
Tell Peggy what you saw, and don't say it. And don't say where.
我不会的 我又不傻
I'm not. I'm not an idiot.
好 我飞过了某个房♥子
Okay. I flew over a certain house--
佩吉 我们看到一具尸体
Peggy, we saw a body.
搞什么
What the fuck?
如果可以说出来 那也应该由我来说
If we were allowed to talk, I should've been the one to say it.
-天啊 -给她看看画面
- God. - Show her. Show her the shots.
看吧 看起来像个尸体 或者是尸体的一部分
Look. Looks like a body or, like, a part of a body.
-可能是... -一定是多纳的尸体
- It might be-- - It has to be Dona's body.
我起鸡皮疙瘩了 就是说我们是对的
I've got chills. That means it's right.
天啊 他杀了她
Oh, my God! He killed her.
我们得去拿赏金 然后报♥警♥
We gotta collect the reward, then call the cops
好让他们能在野猪把多纳吃光前找到她
so they can get Dona before she gets finished off by the javelinas.
不过加特基家族会杀了古鲁的
The Gattchis are gonna kill the guru though.
所以才有先后顺序 宝贝
That's why there's an order, babe.
赏金 报♥警♥ 把古鲁藏到安全的地方
Reward, cops, get guru off the streets.
佩吉 你真聪明 真专业
You're smart. So professional, Peg.
是 我得挂了
Yeah. Gotta go.
该死
Shit.
嘿 机灵鬼
Hey, slick.
有一整个街区 我都没看到你在我后面
There was a whole block I didn't see ya behind me.
真了不起
Aces job.
尼克...
Nick! Nick!
尼克... 尼克...
Nick! Nick!
什么事
What?
-嘿...她 ... -你来啦
- Hey! Yo. She-- - There you are.
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表