剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
求和
Peace offering.
当我的 合伙人卷走了大部分生意财产
You know, when my partner ran off with most of my business,
我很惨
it was bad.
但失去我的魔宝是一场噩梦
But losing my Mojo is a nightmare.
你没有失去魔宝 拜托 我们即将登上...
You didn't lose your mojo. Come on. We're about to be on top--
不...魔宝是我老婆
No, no. Mojo's my wife.
有人叫这个名字
Is that a name?
莫琳乔安 我叫她魔宝
Maureen Joanne. I call her Mojo.
她是不是穿假高领衫那位
Is she the one with the mock turtlenecks?
她可喜欢假高领衫了
She loves those.
好 我们开始庆祝吧 你自♥由♥了
Okay, so let's start celebrating. You're free.
我争不过女人的 佩吉
I can't compete against a woman, Peggy.
嘿 爱情是一种幻觉
Hey, love's a hallucination.
-在你明白这一点之前 你就会这样 -请走吧
- Till you get that, you end up here. - Please go.
-是不是很悲哀 -我们走
- And isn't this sad? - Let's go.
我在尽快走了 天啊
I'm going as fast as I can! Oh, my God!
嘿 那是你弟弟 妹妹吗
Hey, are those your siblings?
-天啊 看我的车 -老天 真该死
- Oh, my God. Look at my car! - Oh, Jesus. Fucking hell.
见鬼
Fuck!
他们走了 该死 天啊
There they go. Fuck! Oh, God!
谢了 布鲁斯 太好了
Thanks, Bruce. Great!
好吧 我得把这把蠢枪扔掉
Okay, now I gotta get rid of this moronic thing.
-清醒点吧 -小心
- Sober up. - Easy.
嘿 我们找到了尸体
Hey, we found the body.
我们就要赚大钱了
We're about to hit pay dirt.
我们要领那笔赏金 要忙起来了
We're getting that reward. We're gonna get busy.
好 大家听着
Okay. Listen, everybody.
没有目击者 相信我
Nobody saw anything, believe me.
这建筑里的所有人都还躲在桌子下面呢
Everybody in the building is still cowering under their desks.
等警♥察♥来了 你们就说
When the cops come, you're gonna tell 'em
只看到一个体型像叉车的女子
all you saw was a woman who resembled a forklift.
驾驶一辆银灰色G级奔驰 烂人专用车
She was driving a silver G-Class Benz, a real douchemobile.
他们一定能找到
They can't miss it.
嗨
Hey.
-你在我家里做什么 -我在给你做猎人烩鸡
- What are you doing in my house? - I'm making you chicken cacciatore.
你摔角那些破烂为什么放在这里
What's your wrestling shit doing in here?
我在一个箱子里找到的 谢谢你没有扔掉
I found it in a box. Thanks for not throwing it out.
别把你的破烂拿到这里来
Don't bring your crap in here.
你知道规矩的
You know the ground rules.
你不得进入室内
You don't come in the house.
我说 你一点都没变
You know what? You haven't changed.
你还没有自我实现 说过的话都没做到
You haven't self-actualized. You've talked.
看起来很不错
That looks very good.
我正在改变
You know, I am changing.
所以我们要庆祝一下
That's why we're celebrating.
我真的在变 这很痛苦
I'm actually transforming, and it's painful.
可你知道
But, you know,
他们说蝴蝶在蛹里会惨叫
they say when the butterfly's in its pupa stage, it screams.
知道吗
You know?
那不是惨叫
It's not a scream.
是驱赶捕食者的噪音
It's a noise to ward off predators.
是 我听到的版本不是这样
Yeah, well, that's not the way I heard it.
也许你该读一读真正的报纸
Well, maybe you should read a real newspaper.
我是想表达关于我们的关系
I was trying to make a point about us.
停 我们没有关系
Stop it with that. There is no us.
好吧
All right.
你还没跟我说完伊森的事
So, you didn't finish telling me about Ethan.
抱歉 你打电♥话♥的时候我正在店里
And I'm sorry. I was in the store when you called.
是
Yeah.
他21岁了
He's 21.
他梳着发髻 留着络腮胡子
He has a man bun and whiskers.
21岁 天啊
Twenty-one. Fuck me.
-不可思议 -我知道
- That's nuts. - I know.
他在葬礼上怎么样
How was he? At the funeral?
他没出席
He didn't come.
他认为他恨我 但他不恨
He thinks that he hates me, but he doesn't.
他爱我
He loves me.
-不 他膜拜你 好吗 -不 他膜拜他父亲
- No. He worships you, okay? - No, he worships his father.
-让那家伙去死 -他爱我
- Fuck that guy. - He loves me.
听着
Look.
我这个伴侣不太称职 我知道
I fell short as a partner. I know that.
但我想补偿你
But I wanna make it up to you.
我想保护你
I wanna protect you.
太迟了
That ship has sailed.
我累死了
I'm so fucking tired.
回到你的区域去
Just go back to your area.
那个淤青是怎么回事
What's with that bruise?
我在“我的区域”撞到了横梁
I hit it on a beam in "my area."
对了 如果你从窗户里看 就会注意到那是个道场
Which, by the way, is a dojo if you looked out the window to notice.
是啊
Uh-huh.
那清风房♥车呢
And the Airstream?
常基的爸爸之前在从车上卸货
Chunky's dad was off-loading it.
-是啊 -在那里睡觉很舒服
- Uh-huh. - It's a comfortable place to sleep.
是啊
Uh-huh.
你走吧
Go.
什么意思 现在吗
What do you mean? Go now?
对 现在
Yeah, now.
把你那些该死的奖杯拿走
Hey, take your fucking trophies.
吃剩的给我留点 好吗
Save me some leftovers, would you?
天啊 该死的 老天
Jesus, fuck! Goddamn it! Christ!
嘿 够了吧
Hey. Enough with that.
我跟你说了我的难处
I told you about my issues.
我只是想知道 你打鼾的声音和你惨叫的声音是否一样
I just wonder if the voice you snore with is the same as the voice you scream with.
好 是你啊
Good. It's you.
那份鸡肉一直放在台面上
You know, that chicken's been out on the counter.
你可能会食物中毒的
You could get listeria.
你说了 钱在两天后汇到
You said the money would be wired in two days.
现在是第二天了
Well, it's day two.
才刚刚第二天 而且我也说了可能要三天
Just barely, and I did say it could be three.
我能看看她是不是真有血友病吗
Can I see if she's really a hemophiliac?
或者她可以向我们承认自己满口谎话
Or she could just tell us she's full of shit.
好了 别紧张
Okay, take it easy.
我可能是说谎了
I could've been lying about that.
我说的是真话
I told the truth!
我没看到钱啊
I'm not seeing any money.
-我把这破地方看了个遍 -嘿
- I've looked all over this dump. - Hey!
我看不出来你能从哪里弄来我损失的钱
And I'm not seeing where you come up with the money that I've lost.
这关我什么事
Why is this my problem?
卖♥♥给你华丽赝品的人又不是我
I'm not the one who sold you a sublime fucking forgery.
你假装有买♥♥家的时候这就关你的事了
It became your problem when you pretended to have a buyer.
但那不是假装的 我和鲍勃明天见他
But it wasn't pretend. Bob and I are meeting him tomorrow.
那就完全是假装的了
Well, then it's complete pretend,
因为鲍勃跑路了
because Bob skipped town.
不会吧
No.
-什么时候 -你告诉我啊
- When? - You tell me.
尽情破坏吧 亲爱的 但是 嘿 请小心手腕
Tear it up, honey. But hey, watch your wrist, please.
你的护腕在车上
Your brace is in the car.
-是 老爸 -请别进我母亲的房♥间
- Yes, Daddy. - Just don't go into my mother's room!
你妈住这里 哪一间
Your mom lives here? Which one's hers?
-唷 老妈 -嘿...
- Yo! Mommy! - Hey! Hey!
混♥蛋♥ 你们就不能好好谈吗
Motherfucker! Can't you people dialogue?
够了
That's it.
游戏结束
Fun's over.
从她身上下来
Get off of her.
我有你要的钱
I have your money.
我跟你讲
Let me tell you something.
我们今晚要把你家洗劫一空
We are gonna strip your house tonight.
珠宝首饰 金牙 稀有宠物 铜管道 一个不剩
Jewelry, gold teeth, exotic pets, copper pipes, all of it.
然后我要带你去图森见一位朋友
Then I'm gonna take you to meet this friend of mine in Tucson,
这个人会收割你的器官
and this guy, he's gonna strip you for parts.
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表