剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
What? No, no, I--
抱歉 给错了 真抱歉 给
Sorry. Wrong one. So sorry. Here.
耶
Oy vey.
合同准备好了我再来
I'll be back when the contracts are ready.
能给我一个吗
Can I have one?
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
手指正在测试
So, the finger's getting tested.
我认识一个人 他不会多问
I have a guy who doesn't ask questions.
如果有人给我一根手指 我会问 但他不问 所以...
If someone gave me a finger, I'd ask questions, but he doesn't, so...
你能把它放下吗 那是军用的
Can you put those down? Those are military grade.
拜托 佩吉 能放下吗
Please. Peggy, can you put 'em down?
他积压了很多工作 所以测试结果要一星期才出
So he's backlogged, which means it's gonna take a week.
不 加急啊 拜托 能花钱加急吗
No. Get a rush on it. Come on. Can't we pay to get a rush?
棒棒糖上的DNA会和手指上残留的匹配
The DNA on the lollipop is gonna match what's left of the finger.
顺便一提 我认为她是为了她的艺术品而死
By the way, I think she died for her art.
-谁的艺术品 -多纳
- Whose art? - Dona.
她画了不少失窃的杰作 而且画得非常好
She painted stolen masterpieces. Fabulous, by the way.
多纳斯卡布罗
Dona Scarborough?
你之前不必知道
You didn't need to know until now,
但这位古鲁把一幅假画 卖♥♥给了一个父女刺客二人组
but the guru sold a fake to this father-daughter hit team,
现在老爸和他的打手想把钱要回来
and now Daddy and his bruiser want their money back.
什么打手
What bruiser?
那位女儿就像一个中后卫
Well, the daughter's like a linebacker.
秃毛鸟和这个有关吗
Is the bald bird part of this?
可以说有
In a way, yes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我的侦探所要完蛋了
I'm gonna lose my business.
你能停停吗
Would you stop?
侦探所要重回正轨了 很快 就下周
You're getting your business back. Like, soon. Like, next week.
如果你加急测试 可能星期五就行
More like Friday if you order this rush.
见鬼
Oh, for fuck's sakes.
(古鲁混♥蛋♥来电)
是我 开门
It's me. Open the door.
我们需要一个计划 我得用洗手间
We need a plan, and I need a bathroom.
你先想想
Think on that.
嘿 各位 快来
Yo! Guys, come on.
快
Come on.
计划就是别给自己惹麻烦
The plan is habeas fucking corpus.
手指正在测试
The corpus is being tested.
本来要一周 但我加急了 48小时出结果
It was gonna take a week, but I got a rush on it, 48 hours.
好 行 我们避开古鲁 直到我们确认死者身份
Okay, fine. We'll avoid the guru till we got a positive ID,
然后直接去找加特基家族领赏
then go straight to the Gattchis and claim the reward.
躲着这家伙很烦
It's gonna be a pain in the ass avoiding this guy.
他不停地给我打电♥话♥
He calls me every second.
等等 监视照片
Hold on. Surveillance pictures.
有罪
Guilty.
库珀拍得很不错 这孩子很会用iPhone吧
Coop got some real cute shots. And the kid's good with an iPhone, huh?
她也许有天赋
She may have a knack.
好 你真棒 谢谢
Okay. You're aces, thanks.
我得走了 爱你
I gotta go. I love you.
(尿检)
高地沙漠治疗中心
High Desert Treatment Center.
嗨 玛丽在吗
Hi, is Mary there?
不在 玛丽好像请假了
No, I think it's Mary's day off.
我马上就到
I'll be right there.
好
Good.
是用的慢动作吗
Is it in slo-mo?
-一定要用慢动作拍 -好
- Make sure we're filming it in slo-mo. - Yeah.
搞什么 他怎么来了
What the fuck is this? What's he doing here?
他送我来的
He gave me a ride.
我其实是好人
I'm actually a good guy.
朱迪 怎么了
What's up, Judy?
让他走
Get him outta here.
佩吉 他在帮我
Peg, he's helping me
创业
build my business.
我已经有客户了 明白吗 他们要看教学内容
I've got clientele already, okay? And they're demanding content.
我有一个电邮名单 上面的男子都想找一个安全的地方
I've got an email list of men who are looking for a safe place
来练气功什么的
to practice Qigong and shit.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
-我们能用后面的道场吗 -不能
- Is it cool if we use the dojo out back? - No.
-我只是为了打造粉丝群 -不行
- Just to build a following. - No.
-也许募集一些种子资金 -不行
- Maybe raise a little seed money. - No.
-偶尔在那里睡一觉 -不行
- And crash there once in a while. - No.
-我租不到公♥寓♥ -不行
- I can't get an apartment. - Nope.
房♥东都不允许养狗
Nobody allows dogs.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
-太好了 -但不许常基来
- That's great. - But no Chunky.
而且你不许进厨房♥
And you're not allowed in the kitchen.
-当然 -洗手间也不行
- Of course not. - Or the bathroom.
不是吧
Really?
好吧 行 十分钟路程的地方 有个加油站 我可以走去
Okay, yeah. There's a gas station about ten minutes away. I can walk.
太好了 宝贝 我是说佩吉
This is great, babe. I mean, Peg.
你真慷慨
So generous.
谢了 佩吉
Thanks, Peg!
嗨 我是佩吉纽曼 你叫什么
Hi. Peggy Newman. What's your name?
艾琳 我是新来的 请耐心一点
Erin. I'm new. Bear with me.
艾琳 我喜欢这名字 是凯尔特人的
Erin. I like that, that's Celtic.
是 我的量是3毫克 通过努力 现在可以带回家一周的剂量
Yeah, well, I get three milligrams and I work my way up to a week take home.
我们上周做过尿检
We did the piss test last week.
这是巨大的进步 来之不易
That was a big step. It's been a journey.
恭喜
Oh, well, congratulations.
-谢谢 -我在系统里没查到 所以...
- Thanks. - I don't see that in the system, so--
对 系统总是坏掉
Oh, yeah. System always goes down.
-等等 -玛丽 我以为你请假了
- Hold up there. - Mary. I thought it was your day off.
我在做文书工作
I'm doing a little paperwork.
你准备好做尿检了吗 你几乎达成目标了
You ready to take your urine test? You're almost at your goal.
是
Yeah.
该死 是这样
Oh, shit. You know what?
我刚刚吃了一个罂粟种子的贝果
I just ate a poppy seed bagel.
其实是五个
I ate five, actually.
我应该吃三个就停的
I should've stopped at three
但自从我母亲去世 我一直在过度进食
but since my mother died, I've been using food.
测试结果将会是假阳性
I'm gonna get a false positive.
佩吉 我们不是否定你 但我们不能给你一周的剂量
Peggy. We're not gonna deny you, but we can't give you the week's supply.
天啊
God.
你得考虑到该死的季风季节
You gotta take, you know, fucking monsoon season into account.
我的纤维肌痛症状非常严重
My fibromyalgia is going nuts.
这里是棕榈泉 根本没有季风季节
It's Palm Springs. There is no monsoon season.
有大气压力
Well, there's barometric pressure.
还有生活压力 我在写一部剧
And there's pressure pressure. I'm writing a play.
而且我的新工作非常危险
Plus, my new job, it's really fucking dangerous.
抱歉
Sorry.
见鬼
Fuck it.
看见吉尔了吗
You seen Gill?
看见吉尔了吗
You seen Gill?
吉尔被捕了
Gill got arrested.
有人接管他的生意吗
Anyone taking over his business interests?
他的生意
His business interests.
药片 就是那些吃不到的话
The pills. You know, the ones that make you crabby as fuck
令你抓狂的那种
if you can't get them.
该死
Fuck.
(古鲁混♥蛋♥来电)
如果你想吃 我有牛排
I got some steaks if you want 'em.
不 我在茹丝葵牛排馆已经和杰西说好了
No, I already got a deal with Jesse over at Ruth's Chris.
大♥麻♥烟给我吧
How about that joint?
我想把门和保险柜拍进去 但不是特别牢靠
I'm trying to get the door and the safe, but it's not very secure.
-有些晃动 -别担心 没事
- It's a little wobbly. - Don't worry, it's fine.
你好 布兰达
Hello, Brenda.
我在表示友好 布兰达
I'm trying to be nice, Brenda.
-我♥干♥了什么 -这个如何刷新
- What did I do? - How do you freshen it up?
点头不是问好 是在用脸部动作表示“去你的”
A nod is not a hello. It's a "fuck you" with your face.
-是因为罗杰吗 -不 我的价值和男人无关
- Is this about Roger? - No, my worth isn't tied to a man.
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表