剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
高地沙漠
第一季第五集
天啊 你知道我们能用这些做什么吗
Holy shit. Do you know what we could do with this?
知道 我要把房♥子买♥♥回来
Yeah. I'm gonna get my house.
嘿 这“夺回灵魂”行动太有趣了 承认吧
Hey, this soul-retrieval shit is fun. Admit it.
是 想看点有趣的吗
Yeah. You wanna see fun?
我是斯图尔特 请留言
It's Stewart. Leave a message.
嗨 斯图尔特 我是你大姐
Hi, Stewart. It's your big sister.
教你系鞋带
The one who taught you how to tie your shoes,
-骑脚踏车和给了你一切的那个 -骑脚踏车 对
- ride your bike and gave you everything. - Ride your bike. Yeah.
我只是想告诉你
I just want you to know that you're gonna be getting
你会提前收到接下来两个月的房♥租
the next two months' rent up-front.
所以别担心了好吗
So don't worry about it, okay?
好
Okay.
佩吉 你感觉到了吗
Peg, are you feeling it?
我感受到了很多回忆
I'm getting a lot of memories here.
比如那次你把我的电♥话♥号♥码 给了哥伦比亚贩毒团伙
Like the time you gave my phone number to the Colombian cartel,
害我不得不藏在街上加油站的厕所里 好
and I had to hide out in the bathroom of the gas station down the street? Yeah.
佩吉 我选择去回忆好时光 而不是坏日子
You know, Peg, I choose to focus on the good times, not the bad.
-这是一种选择 -好吧
- It's just a choice. - Okay.
-车♥库♥ 好 我们走 -见鬼
- Garage. All right. Let's go. - Oh, fuck.
-丹尼 帮帮我 这很重 给 -快
- Denny, help me. This is heavy. Here. - Come on.
该死 丹尼
Oh, fuck, Denny!
那是你的最后一晚 我懂
It was your last night, and I get that.
我不会再听你的话了 因为我有...
I'm just not gonna listen to you anymore, because I get...
好吧 随便吧 我会开始...
All right. Whatever. I'll start...
好
Okay.
该死
Fuck.
好 快走
Okay, come on.
好样的
Thattagirl.
我们宝刀未老 宝贝
We still got it, babe.
没有“我们”
There's no "we."
(稀有硬币)
-真是个混♥蛋♥ -别说了
- What a douche. - Don't.
这家伙骗了我们 我想给你暗示的
The guy cheated us. I tried signaling you.
镍的含量不可能像他说的那么高
No way the nickel content can be as high as he said it was.
-他当着我们面测试的 -测试不可信
- He tested it right in front of us. - The test was bullshit.
我竟然还以为这件事会有好结果
Why would I imagine this would go any other way?
也只有你能做到了 承诺的两万五 最后只有五千
Only outta your mouth does 25,000 mean five grand.
是 我本来能卖♥♥更多钱的 但你刚才没有配合我
Yeah, well, I could've gotten more, but you didn't work with me in there.
而且你把一半的银币掉在那房♥子里了
And you dropped half of it at the house.
明白吗
Okay?
给我上车
Get in the fucking car!
好 我把这些驱动器拖到这里
All right, I'm just dragging these drives over here.
你备份过吗
Have you ever backed any of these up?
意思是
As in?
-这里就像该死的国♥家♥安♥全♥局 -别跟他说话
- It's like the fucking NSA in here. - Don't talk to him.
他简直聚精会神
He is in the zone!
你在哪找的这小子
Where'd you find that kid?
超♥市♥
The supermarket.
-他说你们俩都是比尔的朋友 -比尔是经理
- He said you're both friends of Bill. - Bill's the manager.
好了 这是给你的
Okay. This is for you.
钱不多 但能为我们争取些时间
It's not much, but it'll buy us some time.
顺便一提 我这么做并不开心
And by the way, it brings me no joy doing this.
其实身体上很痛苦
It's actually physically painful.
我的房♥贷将是沉重的负担 但我能搞定
My mortgage is gonna be a heavy lift, but I can deal with that.
我接受不了的是没有未来 我需要生活
What I can't deal with is having no future. I need a life.
我们得把侦探所办下去
We gotta keep the lights on here.
感觉我的各个器官都在抗拒这件事
I feel like my organs are actually rejecting this.
天啊 我想要你收下钱
Oh, God. I want you to take it.
我有希望你说不的想法吗
Does a part of me wish you would say no?
有 所有的想法都是希望你说不
Well, yes. Every part.
我完全不希望你收下钱 但你必须收
I mean, there's no part of me that wants you to take it, but you must.
你必须收
You must.
怎么回事
The fuck is happening?
-对不起 -这令人不安
- I'm sorry. - It's upsetting.
太感人了
It's so goddamn touching!
你就当这是一笔贷款 好吗 10%的利息
Just think of it as a loan, okay? Ten percent interest.
10%
Ten percent?
8% 我给你新客户优♥惠♥
Eight. I'll give you an introductory rate.
我得自己解决自己的问题
I gotta handle my situation.
这只是沧海一粟
This is just a drop in the bucket.
但很感人
That was touching.
谢谢你支持我
Thank you for having my back.
一次 两次 成交
Going, going, gone.
好吧 嘿 别忘记今晚先锋镇的会
Okay. Hey, don't forget about that meeting in Pioneertown tonight.
这是一笔真正的买♥♥卖♥♥
That's a real piece of business.
等等 你是认真的
Wait, you were serious about that?
是的 事情正朝着乐观的方向发展
Yes, it's all coming together.
我差这么一点 就能拿到多纳斯卡布罗的赏金了
I am this close to this Dona Scarborough reward.
我98.6%确定她死了
I am 98.6% sure that she's dead.
她丢下了她的那只秃毛鸟 它是她的灵魂伴侣
She left behind her balding bird, who is also her soulmate.
你别管了 听着 我心里有数 好吗
Never mind. Look, I know what I'm doing, okay?
好吧 听着 我要交给你一个任务
Okay, listen, I have an assignment for you.
一个真正的案子
It's an actual case.
有可能是配偶出轨
Cheating spouse, potentially.
我们还在收集情报 所以不要动粗
We're still fishing, so no rough stuff.
跟踪她 看见什么就拍照
Follow her. Take pictures if you see anything.
是啊
Yeah.
其实呢 我不太愿意
Actually, I don't know how I feel about
干预另一个女人对爱的追求
interfering with another woman's pursuit of love.
-而且我很忙 -我希望你这是在开玩笑
- Plus, I'm busy. - I hope you're fucking kidding.
我们怎么知道
I mean, who are we to know
这个穿假高领衫的女人 不是终于找到了真爱
that this woman who wears mock turtlenecks hasn't finally found love?
我凭什么...
I mean, who am I to--
她穿着背带吗
Is she wearing suspenders?
好吧 行 我是专业的
Okay, fine. I'm a professional.
那是她的工作地址
That's her work address.
交给我吧
I'm on it.
别动粗
No rough stuff.
好 有时挂三挡的时候会卡住 继续挂挡就行
Okay, sometimes it sticks going into third. Just keep grinding it.
-它会挂上四挡的 -好的
- It'll go to fourth. - Okay, great.
听到尖锐呼呼声的时候除外 那就换回二挡
Except if you hear a high, wheezing sound, drop it back to second.
-明白 -嘿 谢谢你借我车
- Got it. - Hey, thanks for the car.
我会小心的 除非我被跟踪
I'll be careful. Unless I'm being followed.
没问题
Totally.
听着 我不喜欢你和丹尼的这种关系
Listen, I don't like that you're doing this with Denny.
这样下去 你们很快就会上♥床♥了
Next thing you know, you'll be sleeping together.
不 你们已经上了
No. You already did?
我是个女人 卡萝 我有需求
I'm a woman, Carol. I have needs.
但不会再上了 我恨他
But never again. I hate him.
你要给我的是什么任务
So what's this assignment you have for me?
只是简单的监视
Just a little surveillance.
某人的老婆 可能出轨了 暗中调查
Somebody's wife. Probable cheater. Just fish around.
-别动粗 -我为什么要对她动粗
- No rough stuff. - Why would I rough her up?
谁知道事态会如何发展呢
Well, you never know how things will turn.
做好准备
Keep your knees bent.
她怎么了
What's up with her?
因为她是 被禁足的15岁少女 还有无人机的事
Grounded and 15, and her drone.
还有和你一起 站在一个烂爆了的假西部小镇里
And standing in a lame fake Western town with you.
嘿 你知道我的继母是怎样的吗
Hey, you know what my stepmother was like?
就像烫着难看的卷发 做过鼻子整形的墨索里尼
Mussolini with a bad perm and a nose job.
她说我胖 并把我的生日蛋糕扔进垃圾箱
She told me I was fat and threw my birthday cake in the disposal.
卡萝人很好
Carol's sweet.
听着 她不是你妈 但她没想当你妈
Look, she's not your mom, but she's not trying to be.
她也不是个刻薄的人
She's not a bitch either.
你就尊重她一点吧
So just pay her some respect.
我现在无聊死了
I'm so bored right now.
欢迎来到地球 这里很无聊
Welcome to Earth. It's boring.
你不能无聊 你得成为一颗彗星 好吗
You're the one that can't be boring. You need to be a comet, okay?
好 随便吧
Yeah, whatever.
好了 去大放光彩吧 像彗星一样
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表