剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表
高地沙漠
第一季第四集
(1986年)
不 爸爸 别走 停下
No! Daddy, don't! Stop it!
-听着 我会给你们打电♥话♥的 好吗 -爸爸 你去哪
- Listen, I'm gonna call you, all right? - Where are you going? Dad.
谁想提前拿零花钱
Who wants an early allowance?
瞧瞧你 年度好父亲 锦旗寄到哪里啊
Look at you, Father of the Year. Where should I send the plaque?
寄到那个婊♥子♥家
Send it to that whore's house.
-交给我 妈妈 来 -别让他拿走任何东西
- I got it, Mommy. Here... - Don't let him take anything!
我帮你拎包
...let me help you with your bags.
佩吉 别
Peggy, don't!
拜托
Come on!
好闺女 佩吉
Good girl, Peggy.
我应该打个招呼
I should say hi.
这下有好戏看了
This should be good.
-佩吉 -嘿 婊♥子♥
- Peggy. - Hey, whore!
佩吉 住手 佩吉 见鬼
Peggy, stop it. Peggy! Goddamn it.
好 砸了那辆车
Yeah! Smash that car!
嘿 你确定不想进屋 跟你的好闺蜜打个招呼
Hey! You sure you don't wanna come inside, say hello to your best friend?
我从没这么叫过她
I never called her that.
黛安 去妈妈的洗手间 把她的冲洗袋拿来
Dianne, go up to Mommy's bathroom and get her douchebag.
-婊♥子♥需要洗洗 -佩吉 别骚扰她 拜托
- A whore needs her tools. - Peggy, back off. Come on.
那是我妈的珍珠项链吗
Are those my mother's fucking pearls?
-你说这是你母亲的 -你怎么能把妈妈的珍珠项链给她
- You said these were your mother's. - How could you give her Mommy's pearls?
你们俩在比赛吗
It's like a contest with you two.
-看谁更烂 -能开车了吗
- Who's worse? - Can we please go?
-摘下来... -天啊
- Take them off! Take them off! - Oh, my God.
佩吉
Peggy.
-放开我 -摘下来 摘...
- Get off me. - Take them off. Take--
-摘下来 -佩吉...放手
- Take them off! - Peggy. Peggy, let go.
-佩吉 见鬼 -该死
- Peggy. Goddamn it! - Fuck!
-放开我 -摘下来
- Let go of me. - Take them off!
佩吉 放手
Peggy, let go!
放开我 滚开
Get off me. Fuck off!
-放手...你这小流氓 -放手
- Let go. Let go, you little punk. - Let go!
我这辈子决不结婚
I'm never getting married.
怎么说呢 他曾经令我充满激♥情♥
What can I say? He was exciting.
我们捡回些珍珠做个手链吧
Let's find enough to make a bracelet.
我死的时候就送给你
You can have it when I die.
你不会死的
You're not dying.
她会 等我把她推到火车前面
She is, when I push her in front of a train.
你能把他们俩全推了吗
Can you push them both?
天啊 她来了
Wow! There she is.
你开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
提前释放
Early release.
州政♥府♥因为技术细节把自己的案子搞砸了
The state fucked up their case on a technicality.
把我妈妈的和服脱了 我们走
Take off my mother's kimono. Let's go.
天啊 佩吉 你真美
Wow, Peg, you look great.
好了 该走了
All right, time to go.
能让我把杜彼欧喝完吗
Can I just finish my doppio?
我好久没喝过真正的咖啡了 得有一年半了吧
I haven't had real coffee in, like, what, 18 months?
这怪谁呢
And whose fault is that?
佩吉 我不想当说这个话的人 好吗
Peg, I don't want to be the guy to say it, right?
因为这不是我的行事风格
'Cause that's not my style.
但我们其中一人去顶罪 那个人不是你
But one of us took the rap, and it wasn't you.
可那是十年前的事了 你之后又进去了两次
But that was ten years ago, and you've been back in twice since.
是 我该为自己辩护的
Yeah, well, I should have represented myself.
又来了
Here we go.
嘿 他们把两个案子都搞砸了
Hey, they botched both those fricking cases.
我跟你讲
You know what?
你上了半个学期的
You did, what, a half a semester
-皇后学院法学院 -总之...
- of law school at Queens College? - Anyway--
-然后你就被开除了 -是 考试都是骗人的
- And then you flunked out. - Yeah, exams are a racket.
好了 我能喝一杯浓咖啡 并洗衣服吗 谢谢了
Now, can I have an espresso and wash my clothes, please?
这些咖啡豆不错
These are good beans.
我就是怀念这个
This is what I missed.
外面的汽车都不一样了 真奇怪
You know, the cars out there, they're different. It's weird.
你以为事情的变化没那么快 但就是那么快
You don't think things are gonna change that fast, but they do.
-我今天走进来的时候 -你闯进来的时候
- When I walked in here today-- - When you broke in.
罗斯琳的东西到处都是
Rosalyn's things all around me.
你把我妹妹赶出了我们母亲的房♥子
You chased my sister out of our mother's house.
连衣橱里都是她的气味
The closet even smells like her.
离她的衣服远点 丹尼
Stay off of her clothes, Denny.
拜托
Come on.
-你的气味把她的都盖住了 -才没有 我只拿了这件和服
- You put your smell on top of hers. - No, I didn't. I just got the kimono.
但你不可能闻不到这香味
But you can't miss that fragrance.
这可是罗斯琳啊
You know? It's Rosalyn.
她依然存在于面料之间
Her being is still in the fabric.
你闯进我家
You break into my house.
乱翻我母亲的唱片 穿着她的和服走来走去
You slime around my mother's albums. You're waltzing around in her kimono.
-你不尊重界限 -佩吉 衣服还潮着呢
- You don't respect boundaries. - Peg, these are still damp.
我上次怎么说的 我们结束了 你对我的生活有害
What did I say last time? We're done. You're a detriment to my life.
第二 把该死的离婚文件签了
And number two, sign the fucking divorce papers.
不如你开车送我去汽车旅馆吧
Why don't you give me a ride to the motel?
我有出狱发的200块
I got 200 in gate money.
我可以请你吃晚餐
I can buy you dinner.
我刚刚吃过意式烩鸡配三种小菜
I just had chicken cacciatore with three sides.
天啊 这是你最爱吃的
Wow. Your stuck-on-an-island meal.
今天都不是你的生日呢
And it's not even your birthday.
-不 只有官僚主义那些破事 -是...
- No, there's just bureaucracy and shit. - Right, right.
所以我在上私♥家♥侦♥探♥课
And so I'm taking these PI classes.
-谢谢 -不客气 亲
- Thank you. - Sure, hon.
只是走个过场
You know, they're just a formality
因为其实 布鲁斯已经给我案子了
because, really, Bruce has already given me cases.
我已经揽到生意了
I'm already bringing in work.
我几乎是不可或缺的人
I mean, I'm pretty much indispensable.
-天啊 佩吉 瞧瞧你 -是吧
- Wow, Peg. Look at you. - Right?
-瞧瞧你 -我知道
- Look at you. - I know.
你是天上的凤♥凰♥ 宝贝
You're a fucking phoenix, baby.
别叫我“宝贝” 我不是你的宝贝
Don't call me "baby." I'm not your baby.
对不起 我道歉
I'm sorry, I apologize.
听着 我的意图是虚心学习
Listen, I'm coming from a place of learning now.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 是这样...我们都是凤♥凰♥
Look, here's the thing. Here it is. We're both phoenixes.
尤其是你 罗斯琳走了 愿上帝保佑她
You, with Rosalyn gone, God bless her.
你知道 她也像是我的母亲
As you know, she was like a mother to me too.
这些子女为了那房♥子背叛你
And the kids shivving you over the house.
但你现在是私♥家♥侦♥探♥了
But you're a PI now.
我出狱了 准备开始新的人生篇章
And I'm out of camp, and I'm ready for a new chapter.
是的 我没钱 是个罪犯
Okay, I'm broke. I'm a felon.
但我在牢里教气功 这令我变得乐观
But I taught qigong in there and it lifted my heart.
气功是谁 他为什么入狱
Who's qigong? What's he in for?
不...这是一种武术冥想形式
No, no. It's a martial arts form of meditation.
但我在加以创新
But I'm making my own hybrid,
因为我想以治愈的方式去教如何打斗
because I wanna teach in a healing way, you know? How to do battle.
我明白
I get it.
-所有这些教条的东西都需要演化 -正是
- All these disciplines need to evolve. - Exactly.
我在引导这些帮派成员
I'm leading these gangbangers.
我们以瑜伽体式而坐 一起呼吸 一起存在
We're sitting in asana, breathing together, just being.
约翰连侬就是因为倡导这个才死的
I mean, this is the shit that John Lennon died for.
真美好
That's beautiful.
确实美好 我想分享它
It is beautiful, and I wanna share it.
我想让心中的凤♥凰♥化为一个气功中心
I wanna parlay my inner phoenix into a qigong center,
就在高沙漠这里
right here in the High Des.
我必须去做所谓的“夺回灵魂”
I'm gonna have to do what's called a soul retrieval,
这样我才能找回丢失的那一部分灵魂
so the part of my soul that I lost can rejoin me.
你丢在哪了
Where'd you drop it?
阿莱霍路的房♥子里
The Alejo Road house.
你是想要那该死的银币吗
Is this about the fucking silver?
-很值钱的 至少两万 -见鬼
- It's gotta be worth, like, 20 large. - Oh, fuck.
你跟我说你卖♥♥掉去付律师费了
You told me you sold it to pay your lawyer.
只是个估价
剧集 | 高地沙漠(2023) | 导航列表