剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
不!
No!
金妮!快醒醒!
Ginny!
Ginny, wake up!
-怎么了 妈妈? -这儿有根毛吗?
- What, Mom? -Is there a hair?
现在几点了?
What time is it?
如果这么做 就能感觉到有根毛 但我看不到
I can sorta feel it if I do this, but I can't see it.
-现在才凌晨五点啊 妈妈 -拜托
-It's 5:00 a.m., Mom. -Come on.
别拿着镊子在我眼前晃 你这个变♥态♥!
Get the tweezers away from my eye, you psycho!
-金妮 我是认真的!这儿有毛吗? -天哪 等等!
-Ginny, I'm serious! Is there a hair? -Ugh! Jesus, hang on!
来 快点!
-Come on. Hurry!
没有 有…
-No, there's n-- -Oh.
哦
Oh…
-什么? -对 有根毛
-What? -Yeah, there's a hair.
哇 好长啊
Wow, it's really long.
拔掉!今天是我第一天上班 我不能像长毛怪楚巴卡一样现身!
Pluck it! It's my first day. I can't show up all Chewbacca!
是为了保罗吗?
Is this about Paul?
不 重点是衰老就像是 可怕、无可逃避的死刑
No. It's about the fact that aging is a horrible, inevitable death sentence
你的身体背叛了你 直到你死掉 快拔掉
where your body betrays you slowly till you die. Pluck it.
如果能剥了你的皮
If I could skin you and wear your prepubescent face, I would.
披上你稚嫩的脸蛋 我一定不会手软
别说了 楚巴卡
-Stop talking, Chewbacca.
拔掉了
Got it.
这真的伤透了我的心
Oh, this really bums me out.
我妈妈知道自己很美
My mom knows she's beautiful.
她牢牢守护着自己的美貌 好像有人要闯进来盗走它一样
She guards her beauty like someone's trying to break in and steal it.
对于女人来说 生活就是一场战斗
For a woman, life is a battle.
美貌就是一把牛逼的机关枪
And beauty is a goddamn machine gun.
我出门的时候 一定不会露出自己的真容
I never go anywhere without my face on.
如果别人可以看到你脸上 妆容的终点、真容的起点
If they can see where your makeup ends and your face begins,
那你就做错了
you've done it wrong.
这是脸 不是面具
It's a face, not a mask.
你得让二者融合
You have to blend.
我了解面具
I know about masks.
我从来都不会揭下面具
My mask never comes off.
我们经常搬家 在黑人孩子眼里 我太白了
Moving around all the time,
I'm too white for the black kids and not white enough for the white kids.
在白人孩子眼里 我却不够白
我没有交过真朋友
I've never really had friends.
好了 怎么样?像凯莉詹娜吗?
OK, what do we think? Kylie?
像变装皇后特里克茜美泰
Mm. Trixie Mattel.
姑娘 你得晕染开!
Girl, you gotta blend!
帮帮我 因为威斯布里原创作品
OK, help me 'cause auditions for Wellsbury's original production
《声声:监狱爱恋音乐剧》的试镜 就在今天放学后举♥行♥
of Sing-Sing: A Musical of Love Behind Bars
is today, and I have to beat out Riley Nichols for the lead.
我得打败莱丽尼克尔斯 夺得主唱的角色
好了 姐们 你往脸上抹太多有毒化学品了
OK, my dude, you are putting so many toxic chemicals on your face.
我爱有毒化学品 把全部有毒化学品都给我吧
I love toxic chemicals. Give me all the toxic chemicals.
我已经接受 一切能激发快乐的事物都会致癌
I've accepted that everything that sparks joy is cancerous,
我很爱纤丝奶酪 我会张开双臂迎接死亡
and I love string cheese. I'm embracing death.
好吧
OK.
搞定了
-There you go. -Oh!
-现在我有颧骨了! -我真的很厉害
-Now I have cheekbones! -I really am very good.
金妮 要让诺拉帮你修容吗? 她真的是高手
Ginny, want Norah to do your contour? She's, like, crazy good at it.
我好像没有合适的色号♥
-Um… - I don't have the right color.
不行 那颜色太浅了
No. That's definitely too light.
我就像鬼马小精灵和白雪公主 生的孩子
I'm like if Casper and Snow White had a baby.
没关系 我不怎么化妆
It doesn't matter. I don't really wear makeup.
锁骨真的性感极了
Color blends are so sexy.
我一向都不擅长跟大家混在一起
Blending has never been my specialty.
刚刚那位是苏菲桑切斯
-So, that was Sophie Sanchez. -She's a senior.
她是毕业班学生
她嗑过可♥卡♥因♥ 是本校的翘臀女王
She's done cocaine, and she's got the best ass in school.
她会在蓝色♥区♥ 跟受欢迎的高年级学生一起混
She hangs out in blue with the popular seniors,
黄色♥区♥那边是聋孩子 嗨!暑假过得开心吗?
then there's deaf kid yellow. Hi! How's your summer?
很好 谢谢
Good, thank you.
很好 我爸爸是聋人 本区的聋哑人项目EDCO归我妈妈管
Cool. My dad's deaf, and my mom runs EDCO, it's the district deaf program.
对 威斯布里有很多项目
Yes, Wellsbury has many programs.
有跳板、汽车、都市教育机会委员会 烹饪、波士顿大巴…
We've got, like, springboard, auto, metco, culinary, BB…
-我的上一所学校只要学生埋头苦学 -浅绿色是废物的区域
-My last school just had school. -Light green is for losers.
艾比 友好一点儿
Abby, be nice.
那是ABC走廊
That's ABC Hallway.
是体育迷的走廊 但闻起来像斧头牌洗洁精的味道
It's like a jock hallway, but it also just smells a lot like Axe.
红色♥区♥域 属于不良少年、毒虫和我弟弟
And red is for delinquents and stoners and my brother.
这儿有一棵浆果树
And here, we have berry tree.
-属于高二学生的地方! -高二的酷学生!
- For the sophomores! -Cool sophomores.
-酷 -我们不酷
-Cool. -We're not cool.
只有酷的人才说自己不酷 所以我们非常酷
Cool people say they're not cool, so we're very cool.
嘿 漫组合!
Hey, MAN!
大家都管我们叫漫组合 代表了麦可欣、艾比和诺拉
Oh, people call us MAN, Maxine, Abby, Norah, because we're inseparable.
因为我们形影不离
好多年来 萨曼莎都想混到我们的队伍中来
Samantha has been trying to weasel her way in for years,
但她就是活生生的二流人物
but she is the definition of second-tier.
各位!有了金妮 我们可以成为“吉漫”
-Guys! With Ginny, we can be GMAN.
-过来 来 -你要干什么?
-Come here for a second. - What are you doing?
-我是萨曼莎 -我是金妮
-I'm Samantha. -I'm Ginny.
她们有时候很排外
They can be really cliquey.
你为什么要招惹漫组合?
Why are you messing with MAN?
怎么了?我喜欢金妮
-What? I like Ginny. -OK. Well, I mean, she's fine, I guess.
好 那我觉得让她加入也行
-她和亨特是对神仙眷侣 -我热爱爱情
-She and Hunter would be cute together. -I love love.
天哪 你的心思太容易猜了 你想要的不过是女朋友而已
Oh my God. You are so transparent. You just want a girlfriend.
你要不直接跟瑞秋约会吧? 她是同性恋
Why don't you just date Rachel? She's gay.
她是同性恋不代表我会跟她谈恋爱
That doesn't mean I wanna hook up with her.
她是个恶心的女同
She puts the "yike" in "dyke."
-嗨 瑞秋 -你是最差劲的同性恋
- Hi, Rachel! -You're the worst lesbian.
金妮 你是什么人啊? 你长得特别有异域风情
Ginny, what are you? You're so, like, exotic looking.
回头见 小朋友
抱歉
嘿 我叫布拉西亚 你是新来的吧?
Hey, I'm Bracia. You're new, right?
嗨 对 我叫金妮
Uh. Hi. Yes, I'm Ginny.
如果你感兴趣 我是草地曲棍球队队长
If you're down, I'm field hockey captain. We don't do cuts.
而且我们不会踢人出队
你真贴心 但我体育很差劲
Oh, that's really nice, but I'm really bad at sports.
加油啊 球队!打倒对手! 我只能加油了
Go, team! Beat the opponent! That's all I got.
我还负责领导力项目
Well, I also do leadership. It's basically just teaching kids that date rape is bad.
就是会告诫孩子们 约会强♥奸♥是不可接受的
周四会举办第一场会议
Our first meeting is Thursday.
你应该考虑参加
You should think about it.
好吧 话说回来 如果你愿意 可以过来跟我和我的朋友们玩
OK. Still, if you ever wanted, you could come hang with me and my friends.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, OK. Thanks.
这是一间典型的办公室
It's pretty much your typical office.
我们会用Slack交流 开支报告要传到应付账款上
We use Slack, submit your expense reports to AP, weekend events count as OT,
周末活动算加班
每月会进行一次校董会会议 所有密♥码♥都存在C盘
school board meetings are once a month, and passwords are in the C drive.
非常感谢 亲爱的
Thanks so much, darlin'.
我不属于你的目标人群
I'm not your key demographic.
好了 各位来集♥合♥报到了! 乔治娅 你好啊
All right, gather around, everybody! Morning check-in. Georgia, hi!
欢迎
Welcome.
尼克 跟我们说说最新情况
Um, Nick, bring us up to speed.
Mm-hmm. Hmm.
好的 没问题
Yes. OK, of course. Uh…
上个月 市议会投票通过了 威斯布里的RMD方案
So, uh, as you know, city council vote passed last month for RMDs in Wellsbury.
虽然是勉强通过 但还是通过了
It barely passed, but it did pass.
RMD是娱乐用大♥麻♥药房♥
Uh, Recreational Marijuana Dispensaries.
遭到很多母亲…反对
Many mothers were…
强烈反对 但灰色花♥园♥…
opposed.
Vehemently opposed. Uh… But Grey Gardens, uh…
口误了 《灰色花♥园♥》是部很精彩的电影
Sorry, Grey… That's an amazing movie.
获批药房♥叫“绿色花♥园♥” 将设在国王街87号♥…
Green Gardens, the approved dispensary, was set to go for 87 King Street--
威斯布里很可能 会从中获取极大的利润
Wellsbury stands to make an enormous profit off of this.
纽顿市在投票通过同样的提案之后 赚得了60万美元的税收
Newton made over 600,000 in tax revenue after their vote passed.
有了那么多钱 我们可以翻新图书馆…
With that kind of money, we can renovate the library--
但城市规划办公室刚刚否决了提案
But they were just denied by the City Planning Office.
什么?为什么? 我们花了七个月才让灰色花♥园♥…
What? Why? It took seven months to get Grey Gardens…
绿色花♥园♥
Green Gardens.
…获得批准 尼克啊…
…approved, Nick.
怎么回事?
What happened?
我辜负了你
I let you down.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表