剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
马蒂 你真是太厉害了
Marty, you beautiful man.
我跟你说了安珀林恩没有确凿的证据
I told you Amber Lynn didn't have a leg to stand on.
那笔钱真的要到手了
That money was legit.
我就是希望当法官说遗嘱有效的时候
I just wish I could have seen her priggish little face
我能亲眼看到她那自以为是的小样
when the judge said the will was valid.
也谢谢你替我♥干♥的另一件事 有那么一刻 我还有点儿担心
Oh, and thanks again for that other thing. I was, uh, worried there for a second.
不 但说实话 马蒂 这真是一部喜剧 你把时机掐得太完美了
No, but seriously, Marty, go into comedy. Your timing is impeccable.
嘿 乔!
Hey, Joe!
乔治娅
Georgia.
金妮呢?现在不是她上班的时间吗?
Where's Ginny? Isn't she working now?
她很快就会回来
Uh, she'll… She's gonna be right back.
Uh…
-乔治娅 -乔
-Georgia. -Joe.
有句话憋在我心里很久了
There's something I've wanted to say to you for so long,
我觉得现在正是说出来的时候
and now's the time to say it.
嘿!
Hey!
-给我看看你的戒指吧! -嗨!
-Show me the ring! -Hi!
给我看看
Let me see.
我的天哪
Oh my God.
-保罗 你可真有一套 -对吧?
-Way to go, Paul. - Right?
对不起 乔 你刚刚想说什么?
Sorry, you were saying, Joe?
没什么 我可以晚点儿再说
Nothing. It can wait.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
-谢谢 -那…
- Thanks. -That's…
给我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
乔 你没事吧?
Joe, are you OK?
听着 你为什么要跟我说 那副破墨镜的事?
You know, why'd you tell me about the stupid sunglasses?
-什么?墨镜? -我需要休息五分钟
-What? The sunglasses? -I just need five.
-没问题 -嗨 金妮!
-Of course. - Hey, Ginny!
金妮 过来吧
Ginny, come here!
我猜不需要问 发生了这一切 她应对得如何了
Guess I don't need to ask how she's doing with all this.
她很想念锡安
She misses Zion.
只有她想锡安吗?
Is she the only one?
你得腾出空间 让新的人进来
-You had to make room for someone new.
保罗很棒 金妮会想通的
Paul's amazing, and Ginny will come around.
对啊 也许吧
Yeah. Maybe.
奥斯丁不说话了
Austin isn't speaking.
-不跟你说话吗? -跟谁都不说
-To you? -In general.
他就是不说话了
He's just not speaking.
几年前 他爸爸刚入狱时 他就这么做过一次
He did this a few years ago when his dad went to jail.
我猜他现在又这样了
I guess he's doing it again now.
我感觉自己是个不称职的妈妈
I feel like a bad mom.
别这么说
Stop it.
听着 至少明天之后 选举就尘埃落定了
Listen, at least after tomorrow, the election will be done,
你就不会那么忙了
and you'll have less things on your plate.
对啊
Yeah.
-你今晚要来看《声声》吗? -我特别想去
-Are you coming to Sing Sing tonight? -Oh, I want to so, so bad.
-肯定啊 -特别想 但我得工作
-Oh, I bet. -So bad. Gotta work.
Uh-huh.
但帮我祝小麦好运
But tell Max to break a leg.
好的
OK.
小麦 嘿!
Max, hey!
-你为什么要躲我? -我需要进入角色了
-Why are you avoiding me? -I need to get into character.
小麦 别走 你是在生我的气吗?
Max, stop. Are you mad at me?
怎么了?
What? I love you. You're my best friend. Why are you guys being mean for no reason?
我特别爱你 你是我最好的朋友 你们为什么无缘无故地排挤我?
各就各位!你 像巨星一样闪耀
Places. Places! You. Sparkle like a star.
小麦 拜托告诉我我做了什么
Max, please just tell me what I did.
你跟我弟弟上♥床♥了
You had sex with my brother.
18年又50天
那是我刑期的时长
我得偿还代价
在萨福克郡监狱
我从未感到这么孤单过
跟我认识的世界道别
我有时间可以失去
在萨福克郡监狱
在萨福克郡监狱的生活
7点就熄灯 11点就打架
萨福克郡监狱里有点疯疯癫癫
该去录档案了
Time for processing.
不好意思
Uh, excuse me.
我是不是…
Do I…
噢!抱歉
Oh!
Um, pardon me.
我该不该…
Should I…
对不起 我…
Sorry. I… I…
能不能给我一支牙刷?
Can I get a toothbrush?
萨福克郡监狱里的生活
小麦 拜托
如果你想让一个人…
你背着我跟他上♥床♥ 却不告诉我
You had sex with him behind my back and didn't tell me.
你这朋友太差劲了 你怎么能那么对我?
What kind of horrible friend are you? How could you do that to me?
-怎么能那样? -小麦!
-How? - Max!
嘿 新来的女孩儿 怎么哭丧着脸啊?我是帕姆
Hey, new girl. Why so glum? I'm Pam.
-我是婕斯 -女士们 我们热情欢迎她怎么样?
-I'm Jess. -Ladies, how about a warm welcome for her?
我是罗思林!
I'm Roslyn!
我是光彩夺目的桃乐丝
I'm Dazzling Dorothy.
我是萨莎
And I'm Sasha.
没别的了
Nothin' else.
小麦 拜托
Max, please.
请你等等我 请你相信我 我原本想告诉你的
Please. Please wait. Please believe me. I wanted to tell you.
真的很抱歉 我爱你 你是我最好的朋友
I… I'm really, really sorry. I love you. You're my best friend.
我没告诉你是因为我爱你
I kept this a secret because I love you, and I didn't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
-嘿 姑娘们 -汤普森警官
- Hey, girls. - Officer Thompson.
第一次是我刚刚搬过来
I had just moved to town,
第二次的时候 你刚跟苏菲分手不久
and then the second time, you had just broken up with Sophie.
发生了两次?
It happened twice?
一开始 这地方看起来很奇怪
然后我邂逅了他
现在过了18年
到头来好像也不是太糟糕
在萨福克郡监狱
在萨福克郡监狱
小麦
Max. Max!
现在去走廊聊
Hallway. Now.
-小麦 -金妮 闭嘴
-Max. -Ginny, shut up.
-小麦 我可以解… -没开玩笑 剧还没完呢
-Max, I can expl-- -I'm serious. The play.
Yeah! Whoo!
嘿 小麦和金妮刚刚走了过去 来吧
Hey, Max and Ginny just walked by. Come on.
说吧
Talk.
小麦 太抱歉了
Max, I'm… I'm so, so sorry, OK?
我从来没交过像你这样的朋友 我不想搞砸
I've never had a friend like you before, and I didn't wanna screw it up.
别 金妮 不要装可怜 扯你初来乍到那一套鬼话
No. Don't give me that poor little new girl bullshit, Ginny.
你是我最好的朋友 却从一开始就骗我?
You are my best friend, and you've been lying to me from the jump?
我想告诉你的 真的! 但我以为我跟马库斯没戏了
I wanted to tell you. But I thought it was over with Marcus,
然后你为和苏菲的事情伤透了心 我说不出口
and then… and then you were so sad about Sophie, I couldn't.
才怪呢 你明明可以说
Yeah. See, you could.
你会说:“嘿 小麦 我是个混♥蛋♥
You say, "Hey, Max. I'm an asshole.
我想跟你说出真♥相♥ 说我不是处♥女♥
I wanna tell the truth about how I wasn't a virgin,
那是骗你的 因为我跟你弟弟上了床”
and I lied to you about that and about sleeping with your brother."
好了 你们俩 我们冷静一会儿
- Hey. -OK, guys. Calm down.
不 诺拉 你别想跟瑞士一样保持中立
No, Norah. You do not get to be Switzerland on this!
你别冲我吼!
You don't have to yell at me!
你让我别说出口 却背着我把马库斯的事告诉小麦?
How could you tell Max about Marcus when you told me to keep quiet?
Um…
-哇 我可没说 -你知道?
-Wow. I didn't. - You knew?
你还让我告诉你 而且装出诧异和愤慨?
And you let me tell you about it. You acted all surprised and indignant!
我的天哪 艾比!哇
Oh my God, Abby!
-你知道这事吗? -我发誓 我不知道!
Wow! Did you know about this?
No. No, I swear!
小麦 我不想让你受伤
Max, I didn't want you to get hurt.
真讽刺 因为一直说不想伤害我的人 到头来伤我最深!
That's funny. That's what everyone who keeps hurting me keeps saying!
-我都没办法看你 -小麦
-I cannot even look at you. -Max.
嘿
Hey.
金妮给你戴绿帽了
Ginny cheated on you.
对 她跟马库斯上♥床♥了
Yep. She had sex with Marcus.
那是真的吗?
Is that true?
亨特
Hunter.
到头来 金妮是个表里不一的人
Turns out Ginny's not the person we all thought she was.
她藏着秘密
She's got secrets.
她不是给你发了张性感照片吗?
You know that sexy photo she sent you?
你告诉她们了?
You told them about that?
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表