剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
原来她还发给了马库斯 就在你给她唱那首歌♥之前
Well, turns out she sent it to Marcus, too,
right before you sang that song for her.
她就是那样的人
'Cause that's the kind of person she is.
我跟你说我爱你
I… I told you I loved you.
亨特 我非常爱你 是真的
Hunter, I… I feel so much love for you, I do,
但我也爱马库斯
but I… I also love Marcus.
怎么了?
'Sup?
-我想去洗手间 所以… -我们知道了你和金妮的事
-I was going to the bathroom, so… -We know about you and Ginny.
Ah.
你没别的话了吗?不打算否认一番?
That's all you have to say? You're not gonna deny it?
我不打算否认
I'm not gonna deny it.
这是在搞什么鬼啊?开什么玩笑?
Well, what the ever-loving frick-fest? I mean, seriously?
你们随便就上♥床♥了? 真有这回事?你们是在约会吗?
You're just having sex? That's a thing now? Are you dating?
他是你男朋友吗?你们爱对方吗?
Is he your boyfriend? Are you guys in love?
不 没有…我们没有在一起
No, it's not… We're not together. It was…
那是个错误
It was a mistake.
I need to get out of here.
我得离开这里
亨特 拜托
Hunter. Hunter. Hunter, please.
不 我不必这样委屈自己
No, I'm better than this.
我对你掏心掏肺
I was great to you.
你不值得
You didn't deserve it.
你要为了这个 放弃那一切
You're throwing all that away for this.
为了这个男人
This guy.
好极了
Cool.
祝你好运 吃亏的是你
Good luck with that. That's on you.
不 知道怎么着?
No, you know what?
拜托 哥们 那…
Come on, man. It was--
- God!
天哪!
好
OK. Ow!
混♥蛋♥ 我得了脑震荡
I have a concussion, asshole.
-下一幕有我 -好的 小麦 麦可欣
- I'm in the next act.
-OK, Max. Maxine. -No. No. Don't. Don't talk to me.
别 打住 不要跟我说话
诺拉 别跟那些骗子在一起
Norah, leave the liars.
你是个贱♥货♥
You're a bitch.
金妮
-Ginny.
那是个错误?
It was a mistake?
我出来看到你们吵得很凶
I came out here, and you were all fighting.
我以为那么说是对的
I thought it was the right thing to say. W…
不是吗?
Wasn't it?
帕德玛说得对
Padma was right.
你只会伤害我
You're only ever gonna hurt me.
我不敢相信你
I cannot believe you.
-你难道控制不了自己吗 野猫? -不关你事
-Have you no self-control, ya feral cat? - It was none of your business.
不 如果我的朋友和我弟弟 在互相发艳照
If my friend and my brother are sexting each other,
我应该有权知道吧? 我还帮金妮修了那张照片 天哪!
I feel like I deserve to know. I helped Ginny edit that photo. God!
你为什么要那么做? 搞我最好的朋友?
Why would you do that? My best friend?
第一次时 她还不是你最好的朋友 她那时才刚来
She wasn't your best friend when it first happened. She just moved here.
第二次发生的时候 是我刚刚出车祸时
The second time, I'd just had my accident.
No. No, no, no.
不 别把责任推到脑震荡上
You do not get to blame this on your concussion.
你压根不知道 只有半个脑子在运作有多烦人
You have no idea how annoying it is to be operating on half a brain.
你由始至终都只有半个脑子在运作 你应该习惯了
You always operate on half a brain, so you should be used to it.
你真是个垃圾
God, you're such a piece of shit.
你可以说我是垃圾 但你没意识到金妮这个朋友有多好
I may be, but Ginny is a better friend than you realize
她让你这个自以为是的淘气鬼 横行霸道
for letting you run around like an entitled brat all the time.
而你根本没注意到 她自己要应对很多破事
You don't even notice all the shit she's struggling with.
你不懂界限 一切都以自己为中心
You don't understand boundaries. You make everything about yourself.
你不停地越界 直到别人窒息为止 天哪 就像苏菲
You overstep until people suffocate. God… Like Sophie.
怪不得金妮不敢告诉你
No wonder Ginny was so afraid to tell you.
你去死吧!
Fall in a ditch!
我已经死过了
Well, I already did that.
-我真的会杀了你! -什么?下手吧!
-I am going to literally kill you! -Oh yeah, what? Please!
-我会一拳打到你脸上 -杀了我啊!求你动手吧!
-I will put my fist to your face. -Murder me! Please. Do it!
-现在你知道… -杀了我啊!
-Now that you know-- -Murder me!
够了!
Enough. Enough!
我受够你们俩了
I have had it with both of you,
现在就告诉我是怎么回事!
and I wanna know what is going on right now!
妈妈 我不懂界限
Oh, Mom, I don't know boundaries.
-所以我可以告诉你 -小麦 别
-So I can tell you. -Max. Don't.
这是继乔丁和凯莉后 最可耻的背叛事件!
It's the worst betrayal since Jordyn and Kylie.
-小麦 -马库斯和金妮上♥床♥了
-Max. -Marcus and Ginny had sex.
什么?
What?
嘿!
Hey!
我不当妈妈了
I quit being a mom.
工作时间又长 工资又少
The hours are long, and the pay sucks.
真是这样
No kidding.
奥斯丁依然一个字都没有对我说
Austin still hasn't said a single word to me.
我的孩子正相反 他们会说话
Oh, not mine. Mine talk.
没完没了
They won't shut up.
你没事吧?
You OK?
我有件难以启齿的事情要告诉你
I have something hard to share with you.
我儿子好像在跟你女儿上♥床♥
Mm-hmm.
Apparently, my son has been sleeping with your daughter.
Mm.
你知道
You knew.
几天前 他从她的窗户爬进来 被我抓个正着
I caught him climbing through her window a few days ago.
Whoa.
他干了什么?
-He did what? -Mm-hmm.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
-艾伦… -我是他妈妈啊 乔治娅!
-Ellen-- -I'm his mom, Georgia!
如果我那15岁的儿子 在爬某个女孩的窗户
If my 15-year-old son is climbing through some girl's window, I need to know that!
就应该让我知道!
对
Yeah.
你也是个妈妈!
You're a mom!
我是你朋友!
I am your friend!
-对 -好
-Yeah.
我们不能都像你一样酷酷的 睁一只眼闭一只眼
We can't all do this, like, weird, loosey-goosey, cool,
用放养式的方法教孩子 行吗?
free-range parenting thing that you're doing, OK?
-你说什么? -听着 我得走了
-Excuse me? -You know what? I have to go.
艾伦 等等
Ellen, hold on.
不 我要说会让我后悔的话
No, I'm gonna say something I'm gonna regret,
我不想那么做
and I don't wanna do that.
我很不想给你扣帽子 比如说你是个不称职的妈妈
I would hate to call you something terrible like a bad mom.
-艾伦! -不称职的妈妈!
-Ellen! - Bad mom!
等等!你…
Wait a minute! You…
什么…
-Wha…
天哪 妈妈!
Jesus, Mom!
金妮…
Ginny…
妈妈
Mom.
等等
Hold on.
你不能随便闯进我房♥间 我刚刚在换衣服
You can't just storm into my room. I was changing.
蝙蝠侠 那个爬窗户的神男孩 我们好像抓到那家伙了
Holy boy through the window, Batman. I think we got our guy.
什么?
What?
你跟马库斯上♥床♥了?
You had sex with Marcus?
-你怎么知道? -是艾伦跟我说的 真有趣
- How do you know? - Ellen told me. That was fun.
天哪
Jesus.
然后怎么样? 我猜你和亨特要完蛋了吧?
So what? You and Hunter, I'm guessing that's over.
你没权说我 你换男人的速度 比泰勒斯威夫特还快
What do you care? You go through men faster than Taylor Swift.
很好 我就等着你让我背黑锅
Oh, good. I was waiting for this one to be all my fault.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
绝对是我的错
It's definitely mine.
你怎么了?
What is going on with you?
我很担心 小蜜桃
I'm worried, peach. Wh…
你为什么要跟马库斯上♥床♥?
Why would you have sex with Marcus?
因为我欲♥火♥中烧
Because I was horny.
好
OK.
但为什么要偷偷摸摸的?
But why all the sneaking around?
伤害你关心的人不是你的作风
It's not like you to hurt people that you care about.
你骗了我 骗了小麦 骗了亨特
You lied to me. You lied to Max. You lied to Hunter.
我很烂、很恶心 我是个贱♥货♥
Mm-hmm. I'm awful.
I'm sick. I'm a bitch.
我偷偷摸摸 我是个骗子
I sneak around. I'm a liar.
你觉得我是跟谁学的?
Who do you think I learned it from?
你伤透了爸爸的心
You broke Dad's heart.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表