剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
…"hello,"
但我经常想着你 而我不该这么频繁地想你
but I think about you a lot.
More than I should.
我也很爱亨特 所以那让我脑子很乱
And I really love Hunter, too, so that's been confusing,
但我每时每刻都想着你
but I think about you all the time.
我不想像我爸妈一样 我不想逃避
And I don't wanna be like my parents. I don't wanna run from this.
我爱你
I love you.
所以
So…
我刚刚说了很多话
…I just… I just said a bunch of words, but…
但我一点儿也不后悔 因为爱是无可否认的
but I don't regret it because… because love is undeniable.
所以…
So…
其实我后悔了
Actually… Actually, I do regret it. I take that back.
我收回我的话
我要死了吗?
I… Am I… Am I dying?
我…
等等
Wait.
你这不是想找我填补爸爸的位置吧?
This isn't a daddy-issues thing, right?
-有时候你让人很难喜欢 -感情就是很难解释
-Sometimes you're so hard to like. -Well, feelings are hard.
这可能不利于脑震荡痊愈
This probably isn't good for concussion recovery.
对不起
I'm sorry.
噢 我不在乎
Oh, I don't care.
我就是…
I just…
很喜欢你的脸
really like your face.
- Wow.
哇哦
对啊
Yeah.
我这一次不是处子之身了 而且我在谷歌♥上搜索了一番
Well, I wasn't a virgin this time. Plus, I did some Googling.
等等 什么?
Wait. What?
-不是看见不得人的东西 只是研究 -不是
-Not in a creepy way, just research. -No.
不 我们上次那个的时候 你是第一次?
No, you were a virgin when we…
-对啊 -你怎么不告诉我?
-Yeah. -Why didn't you tell me?
我想让你觉得我很酷
I, uh, wanted you to think I was cool.
Aww!
早知这样 我就去买♥♥气球了
I would've gotten balloons.
嘿…
Hey, uh…
你知道我朋友去年过世了
you know my friend died last year.
在那之后有好几个月 周围的一切…
For a couple months after that, things got…
对我来说都很糟糕
really bad for me.
我会去学校 跟别人聊天什么的
I'd be at school, whatever, talking to people,
然后就会想向他们大喊
and, uh, I'd just wanna scream at them,
“你难道看不出我需要帮助吗?”
"Can't you see I need help?"
显然我从来没有喊过
Obviously, I never did that.
我也想过死
And I thought about dying.
经常
A lot.
心想:“好吧 至少我可以选择死”
Like, "OK, at least there's that option."
一切就是变得…
Things just got…
很黑暗
really dark,
而且…
and…
我真的把自己吓坏了
I really scared myself.
我看到你拿着打火机
I saw you with the lighter.
我们不需要聊
We don't have to talk about it…
但我们可以…
…but we can…
你如果想 可以向我大吼 说你需要帮助
…if you wanna scream at me that you need help.
我有…
I… I have…
这样的感觉
these feelings.
它们像是从我的眼睛和牙齿上 爆发出来
Like they're gonna explode out of my… my eyes, my teeth.
燃烧…
And the burning…
可以凝聚这些感觉
concentrates it.
就像是一瞬间释放
Like a release.
然后我就会好受一些
And then I… I feel better.
好
OK.
但也许…
But maybe…
跟别人聊一聊会有帮助
it might help to talk to someone.
我去看过心理医生
I went to therapy,
吃了药
took medicine.
然后情况有所好转
Things got better.
对啊
Yeah. I…
我之前觉得没关系 我猜这是因为没人知道
I guess I… I thought it was OK because no one knew about it.
来
Come here.
现在要怎么办?
So, what happens now?
我不知道
-I have no idea.
嘿
Hey.
我爱你
I love you.
(亨特:我们应该聊聊)
奥斯丁?
Austin?
搞什么鬼?你在我的房♥间里干什么?
What the hell! What are you doing in my room?
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, are you OK?
奥斯丁?出什么事了?
Austin? What's going on?
(密♥码♥)
好像有人知道你要来
It's like somebody knew you were coming.
对啊
Yeah.
(肯尼佐格索 1968年4月11日至2020年6月22日)
(未找到该支票条目)
(未找到该支票条目)
所以她一直在伪造 你♥爸♥爸给你写的信件
She's been forging the letters from your dad
没寄出你写给他的信?
and not sending the ones you wrote to him?
这太扯了
This is bullshit.
乔治娅或许可以拆散锡安和我 但我不会让她拆散吉尔和你的
Georgia may be able to keep Zion from me, but I won't let her keep Gil from you.
走 我们把这些寄出去
Come on. We're gonna mail these.
这栋房♥子里的人对我极度不尊重
The lack of respect I'm getting in this villa is outrageous.
小麦!写作业吧!
Max! Do your homework!
我还在哀悼
I'm still in mourning.
关掉!
Turn it off!
That is not who I am.
马库斯 我找到你的手♥机♥了
Oh. Marcus, I found your phone.
(金妮:15条未读消息 请回复)
金妮?
Ginny?
(我很担心你)
(这样性感吗?)
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表