剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
What? I want skulls.
来吧 姑娘们
Come on, ladies.
- I'm gonna use the bedazzler!
我要去用钉扣器!
生日
Birthday, birthday, birthday!
-这活动还要持续多久? -那就是问题
-How much longer is this supposed to last? - That's the problem.
你妈妈想把这办成过夜派对
Your mom wants this to be a slumber party.
-什么?不行!我想去你家 -当然啊
What? No! I wanna go to your house.
- Def. - Same!
艾比?
Abby?
艾比!
Abby!
噢 我不知道 这还挺棒的啊
Oh, I don't know. I mean, this was… This was kinda really nice.
你妈妈为我们投入了很多心血
Yeah, your mom put in, like, a lot of effort for us. It's sweet.
很贴心
丫头 你就这么懦弱吗?
Are you going soft on us, Abigail?
不 我显然也想去喝得烂醉
No, no, no. Like, obviously, I want to go and get wasted.
Whoo-whoo!
-知道吗? -别被乔治娅耍了
-You know? -Don't be fooled by Georgia.
知道吗? 她只是想表现得一切都井然有序
OK? She just wants to act like everything's normal,
假装她前几天晚上 没有拿枪指着我的头
and pretend she wasn't pointing a gun at my head the other night.
等等 什么?你妈妈有枪?
Wait, what? Your mom has a gun?
对 据我所知 至少有两把
Yeah, at least two that I know of.
这屋子里有两把枪?
Like, two in this house?
对吧?我是说 她以为她是谁? 《杀死比尔》?
Right? I mean, who does she think she is? Kill Bill?
她可能真是《杀死比尔》
I mean, she might be Kill Bill.
她在你们面前努力炫耀 装得很酷
She's trying to be cool and show off,
但她不在乎我想要什么 我也不在乎她想要什么
but she doesn't care what I want, so I don't care what she wants.
我有计划
-I have a plan.
谢天谢地 因为我为今晚做了比基尼脱毛
Thank God 'cause I got a bikini wax for tonight.
-等等 真的? -对啊
-Wait, you did? -Oh yeah.
我下面光秃秃的 像一只裸鼹鼠
I'm all bald down there. Like a naked mole rat.
我妈妈和我会在去度假前脱毛
My mom and I get them before we go on vacation,
疼得像是堕入了黑暗的地狱深渊
and they hurt like the deep, dark depths of hell.
疼得要死
It hurt like a mother. The waxing woman was this German lady named Helga.
给我脱毛的是一个德国女人 叫赫尔佳
她问我是否想要全脱 连肛♥门♥也脱
She asked if I wanted the whole thing, butthole too.
我说:“不知道 需要把肛♥门♥的毛也脱了吗?”
I was like, "I don't know. Do I need to wax my butthole?"
然后赫尔佳让我弯腰 说:“你需要”
Then Helga made me bend over and was like, "You need it."
各位 我当时感到特别低落
And, guys, that was a very low moment for me.
但我现在准备好迎接苏菲了
But now I'm ready for Sophie.
那准备好执行“古怪行动”吧
Well, get ready for Operation Get Weird.
姑娘们 谢谢
Thanks, girls.
这是昨天在市政厅的报酬
For yesterday at town hall.
是时候唱卡拉OK 了
Time for karaoke.
妈妈?
Hey, Mom?
我必须承认 这很酷炫
I have to admit, this is pretty cool.
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you'd like it.
知道怎么样才能更加好玩吗?
-Know what would push it over the edge? - Hm?
开香槟祝酒
A champagne toast.
什么?你是过16岁生日 还是21岁生日呢?
I'm sorry. Is this your 16th birthday or your 21st?
拜托!我们又不开车
Come on! It's not like we're driving.
行行好吧?
-Oh, please? -I'm not even on medication or anything.
我甚至没有在吃药什么的
-不行 -生日祝酒?
-No. - A birthday toast?
这样会酷毙了
It would be really cool.
拜托 现在不要摆妈妈的架子嘛
Come on. Don't mom right now.
我们玩得正开心呢
We're having fun.
好 只喝一杯生日酒
OK, one birthday toast.
Yes!
我来拿吧
I can grab those.
谢谢
Thanks.
-锁好了 -好
-Lock it up.
好了
OK.
给你 拿着吧 姑娘们
For you. Here you go, girls.
谢谢!
Thank you!
-敬金妮! -敬金妮!
-To Ginny! - To Ginny!
-生日快乐! -生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
大家好吗?嗨!
What's up! Hi!
抱歉打断你们了 但我们听说这里有人庆祝生日
Sorry to interrupt, but we heard there was a birthday going on.
我们从波士顿的杰科卡巴莱歌♥舞餐厅 吃完变装早午餐回来
We're just on our way back from Drag Brunch at Jacko's Cabaret in Boston.
给你们一番合理的警告 我现在就是行走的含羞草
So, fair warning, I'm a walking mimosa,
但艾薇儿小妮妮就是得顺道过来
but Avril Vagine simply had to stop by
让寿星女面对的情况“复杂”一点
and make things a little… "Complicated" for the birthday girl.
我们要唱卡拉OK吗?
- Are we doing karaoke?
小孤儿安妮 让开吧 轮到我唱了
Because, step aside, Little Orphan Annie, it's my turn.
Ooh!
继续唱吧
Keep singing.
乔治娅 你家真漂亮
Beautiful home you have here, Georgia.
-非常感谢 -好
-Thanks so much. -Yeah.
你和尼克在一起了?是认真的吗?
You and Nick?
-It's getting serious?
有进展 我很开心 那你呢?
-It's going. I'm happy. How about you? -Hmm.
听说你刚刚丧夫了 我感到非常遗憾
Oh, I heard you were recently widowed. I'm so sorry about that.
没关系
Oh, that's OK.
谢谢你 加百略
Thanks, Gabriel.
我叫杰西
It's, uh… It's Jesse.
是杰西
-Jesse. -Mm-hmm.
对哦
-Right.
失陪了
Pardon me.
哟
Yo.
你好 先生 我是波波伽瑜伽的经理
Hello, sir. This is the manager of Yoga Bo Boga.
听着 谢谢你给我回电♥话♥
Uh, yeah, look, I appreciate you calling me back.
但现在我不方便聊
Now is not a great time.
我依然不相信他去世了
I still can't believe he's dead.
我以为体♥检♥会显示心脏问题的迹象
You'd think the tests would've shown some signs of heart problems.
体♥检♥?
Tests?
肯尼刚刚做过深入的健康评估
Kenny had just undergone an intensive evaluation.
那是我们高级套餐的一部分
It's part of our premium package. We test hair follicles, blood work, EKG.
我们会测试 头皮毛囊、血液检查和心电图
肯尼的体♥检♥结果好得不得了 让人难以相信会发生这种事
Kenny's results were insane. It's just crazy how these things happen.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah, right.
听着 你能不能把体♥检♥结果 发到我邮箱?
Hey, look, would you e-mail me those results?
好的 谢谢
All right. Thank you.
Yeah!
Oh! Oh! Yeah!
《妙探寻凶》包含了所有元素 谋杀、阴谋、蒂姆克里、共♥产♥主义
Clue has everything. Murder. Intrigue. Tim Curry. Communism.
信我吧 你们一定会喜欢的
Trust me on this one. You're in for a treat.
“我恨她恨到骨子里!”
"I hated her so much!
“火!我的脸颊火♥辣♥辣的”
Flames! Flames on the side of my face."
你们会看到的 好了
You'll see. All right.
晚安 女士们!
'Night, ladies!
晚安!
Good night!
我觉得我好像出毛病了!
I think there's something wrong with me!
-好一些没? -看起来…
-Better? -They look…
我也不知道 各位 这其实挺贴心的
I don't know, you guys. This was actually really sweet.
我满16岁的时候 我妈妈只给了我100块
Jeez, when I turned 16, my mom just gave me a hundred bucks.
对 但你的犹太教成人礼真的很疯狂
Yeah, but your bat mitzvah was, like, literally insane.
你是犹太人?
You're Jewish?
对啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
-真的吗? -Baruch atah adonai 贱♥人♥
-Seriously? -Baruch atah adonai, bitch.
我不是 但我参加过无数次犹太教成人礼
I'm not, but I've been to, like, 17 bat mitzvahs, so I feel like I am.
所以我感觉自己是犹太人了
小麦!那是什么鬼?
Max! What is that?
姐们 什么?太夸张了?
-Dude, what? Too much? - Oh my…
我的天…
嗨 苏菲!
Hi, Sophie!
我看到你了!
-I see you! - All right, go!
好了 走吧!
我的天哪 要开始了 我们要破处了!
Oh my God. Here we go. We're about to lose our virginities!
天哪 你紧张吗? 我有点儿紧张 不 才没有呢
Oh my God. Are you nervous? I'm a little bit nervous. No, I'm not.
有点儿吧 很开心我们要一起做这事
A little.
-I'm just glad we're doing this together. -Yeah.
对啊
来吧
Come on.
各位!来吧!
Guys! Come on!
我们真是特工范儿十足啊
This is, like, so secret agent of us.
就像胖子降落了 鹰又重新飞起来了
It's like the fat man has landed and the eagle flies again.
我们玩投杯球吧!
Let's play some Beirut!
-来吧 女士们 -好了 拿着 祝你好运!
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表