剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
Just gettin' stoned on a Sunday.
我们小时候还懂得紧张和担心 会滴眼药水缓解发红的眼睛
When I was a kid, we had the decency to use eye drops and be paranoid.
-我明白 我有个青春期的孩子 -什么?
-I get it. I have a teenager. -What?
不可能 你是12岁就生孩子了吗?
No way. What, did you give birth when you were 12?
15岁
Fifteen.
妈的
Shit.
-15岁 -对
-Fifteen. -Yep.
我不知道 爸爸
I dunno, Dad.
这是座独栋别♥墅♥
It's a house.
很大
It's big.
我现在在把行李拿出来 这像是徒劳之举
I'm unpacking now, and it just seems like an exercise in futility.
什么?
What?
不 我听着呢
No. Yeah, I'm listening.
对 妈妈挺好的
Yeah, Mom's fine.
爸爸?我一会儿再打回来给你
Um. Hey, Dad? I'll call you back later.
亲爱的!我有礼物给你
Peach! I got you a present.
恶心
Gross.
恶心极了 但我觉得 你可以明天穿去学校
Totally, but I thought you could wear it to school tomorrow.
就算穿上麻花纹毛衣 我也没法成为有钱的白人女孩
I won't be white and bougie even in a cable-knit sweater.
要是我给你戴上深灰色的围脖呢?
What if I put you in a charcoal infinity scarf?
你现在在玩新花样吗?仇视亲妈?
This is the new thing you're doing? Hate on Mom?
拜托 我们不是这样的
Come on. This isn't us.
我们像是《吉尔莫女孩》 但胸比她们的大
We're like the Gilmore Girls, but with bigger boobs.
我只是累了而已
I'm just tired.
明天是大日子 第五所新学校
Big day tomorrow. New school number five.
我读到说 对于正在塑造性格的孩子 稳定的成长环境很关键
I read that stability is crucial for children in their formative years.
奥斯丁还在尿床 也许就是因为这个原因
Maybe that's why Austin still wets the bed.
这地方很不一样 我感觉到了 我们要在这儿扎根
This place is different. I can feel it. We're gonna put down roots.
-搬到休斯顿时 你也是这么说的 -我对休斯顿判断有误
-You said that about Houston. -I was wrong about Houston.
-随便吧 永远都是一样的 -有点儿创意行不行!
-Whatever. It's always the same. -Try to be more creative!
你现在扮演的这个青春期叛逆少女 俗套极了…
This super stereotypical, angsty teen girl routine you got going on…
说实话 太无聊了!
Frankly, it's boring!
看到你生我气 我就很难受 拜托 过来吧
I hate it when you're mad at me. Come here.
孩子 记住了 现在我们俩要携手对抗全世界
It's me and you against the world, kid. Remember that.
真是矫情 那奥斯丁呢?
That's dramatic. What about Austin?
你不要为明天紧张
Don't be nervous about tomorrow.
-我不紧张 -骗人
-I'm not. - Liar.
我不紧张 但我需要睡一个好觉
I'm not nervous, but I do need to get a good night's sleep.
责任心真强呢
Oh, you're so responsible.
有时候我不敢相信 你竟然是我生出来的
Sometimes I can't believe you came out of me.
画面感很有趣 谢谢你
Fun visual. Thanks for that.
(《在路上》 杰克凯鲁亚克著)
妈妈 怎么了?
Mom, what?
没什么
Nothin'.
晚安 亲爱的
'Night, peach.
过来尝一尝
Come get a taste.
喂 小朋友!过来!
Hey, kid! Come here!
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
(欢迎来到乔治亚州)
乔治娅
Georgia.
你的脸被谁怎么了?
Who happened to your face?
听我几句建议吧 看起来你正需要
I'm gonna give you some advice. It looks like you need it.
用蜂蜜能捉到更多苍蝇
You win more flies with honey,
但要是捉到了蜜蜂
but if you get yourself a bee…
就得先出击蜇人
sting first.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid.
-你是谁? -我和孩子们刚刚搬到了街对面
- Who are you? -My kids and I moved in across the street.
听说你有大♥麻♥
I hear you have bud.
我睡不着 大♥麻♥现在能催眠
I can't sleep. That would really help me out right now.
说啊 你有大♥麻♥吗?
You got bud or not?
谢谢你 孩子
Thanks, kid.
我叫马库斯
It's Marcus.
马库斯 别吸毒
Don't do drugs, Marcus.
(班克勒小学)
就是这儿吗?
Is this it?
太小菜一碟了 跟霍格伍兹相比 这就是笑话
This is nothing.
-Hogwarts makes this look like a joke. -Yeah.
对啊
-哈利波特会害怕吗? -不会 但罗恩会
-Would Harry Potter be scared? -No, but Ron would.
对 罗恩是个懦夫
Yeah. Well, Ron's a pussy.
好了 士兵 立正!
OK, now, soldier. Ten-hut!
记住了 用蜂蜜能捉到更多苍蝇 但如果捉到了蜜蜂…
Remember, you win more flies with honey, but if you get yourself a bee--
你得先出击蜇人 钻心咒!
Sting first. Crucio!
Oh!
嘿
Hey.
嘿 没事的
Hey, hey, hey. It's OK.
你有魔力 记得吗?
You're magic, remember?
看看那孩子!
Look at that kid!
快进去吧
Get on in there, then.
第一天永远都是最艰难的 我是辛西娅
First day's always the hardest. I'm Cynthia.
-乔治娅米勒 -这两位是贝芙和巴努
-Georgia Miller. - This is Bev and Bhanu.
我们还以为你是新来的老师
We thought you were one of the new teachers.
你太年轻了 看起来还没当妈妈
You look too young to be a mom.
这话你肯定都听腻了
-Oh! - I'm sure you get it all the time.
你的包真好看
Love your bag.
你搬到了布拉德利街上的那栋房♥子
You moved into that house on Bradley Street
就是有壁炉和装了顶角线的那栋
with the fireplace and crown molding.
-你是怎么知道的? -我是做房♥地♥产♥的
-How did you know? -I'm in real estate.
辛西娅是威斯布里的地♥产♥大亨
-Cynthia is the land mogul of Wellsbury.
乔治娅 你对有机农产品 是怎么看的?
Georgia, what is your feeling on organic produce?
有机农产品?
Organic produce?
要是你发现我们的孩子 在这间小学吃午餐时
What would you say if you found out the elementary school
快餐是唯一的选项 那你会有什么感受?
only offered fast food options to our children for lunch?
比萨、炸鸡块、奶酪汉堡
Pizza, chicken nuggets, cheeseburgers.
听起来让人担忧啊
Sounds like a problem.
很高兴听到你这么说
I'm so happy to hear you say that.
你明天晚上必须来参加校董会会议
You have to come to the school board meeting tomorrow.
我会主持会议 就在街区俱乐部举♥行♥
I'm hosting it at the neighborhood club.
如果我们人多势众 保罗兰多夫就一定得关注这个问题
Paul Randolph will have to pay attention to us if we show up in force.
-你会去的吧? -保罗兰多夫?
-Tell me you'll be there. -Paul Randolph?
他是市长 城镇就归他管 但他还没有当爸爸 所以…
The mayor. He runs the town, but he's not a parent. So…
告诉我你会去
Say you'll be there.
我会去的
I'll be there.
太棒了
Amazing.
我们得找尽可能多的妈妈们来帮忙 越轰动越好
We need as many outreach moms making a stink as possible.
不管怎么样…
-Mm-hmm. -Anyway…
好吧
OK.
维金妮亚 我应该提前警告你 先修英语课程颇具挑战
Virginia, I should warn you. We keep a, uh, rigorous pace in AP English.
选修先修课程的学生都丝毫不敢松懈
The AP students take this very seriously.
要是你觉得这门课太难了
So, if my class proves to be too much for you,
那你应该为自己着想 降到常规英语班 行吗?
I suggest you do yourself a favor and move down to regular English, OK?
我不愿意看到你不自量力
I'd hate to see you bite off more than you could chew.
内容会涉及所有文学界伟人的作品 斯坦贝克、塞林格
Uh, we cover all the greats.
Steinbeck, Salinger,
米勒、荷马、菲茨杰拉德 当然还有莎士比亚
Miller, Homer, Fitzgerald,
Shakespeare, of course.
一共有16本书
Um… 16 books total.
-行吗? -我叫金妮
-It's Ginny.
我像是活在佳洁士牙膏的广♥告♥里
I'm living in a Crest commercial.
欢迎返校 先修英语班的同学们
Welcome back, AP English.
后面角落里有位新同学 维金妮亚米勒
Hiding in the back there, you will find our new student, Virginia Miller.
相信你们会热情欢迎她
I trust you will make her feel welcome.
我叫金妮
It's Ginny.
我知道今天是暑假结束后 第一天回校
I know it's our first day back from summer vacation,
但我觉得今天 是进行突击小测的好机会
but I thought it was an excellent opportunity for a pop quiz.
你们要是在暑假期间没有读《炼狱》
Those of you who didn't do the summer reading of The Crucible
就一定会痛不欲生
are in for a world of pain.
别担心 维金妮亚 我不期望你读过
Uh, don't worry, Virginia, I don't expect you to have read it.
有什么问题吗?
Oh. Yes, you have a question?
教学大纲上列了16本书
There are 16 books on this syllabus.
对 我说了 你随时都可以降级…
Yes. Like I said, you can always drop down--
其中14本是男性作家写的 15本是白人写的
Fourteen of them are written by men, 15 were written by white people,
我猜唯一的黑人作者 会及时出现在美国黑人历史月中
and I'll guess the one Black author will crop up for Black History Month.
我说对了吗?
-Am I right?
什么?
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表