剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表
After that display this morning, I think I'm ready to have sex with Hunter.
我已经16岁了 而且他是我的男朋友 他魅力四射 而且很在乎我
I mean, I'm 16 now, and he's my boyfriend. He's so hot, and he cares about me.
所以对 我想这样
So, yeah, I want to.
天哪 我们要在同一晚破处吗?
Oh my God. Are we losing our virginities on the same night?
我们是一部电影吗?
Are we a movie?
这太像《护航父母》的情节了 我感觉自己置身于《护航父母》里
OK, this is so Blockers. I feel so Blockers right now.
太完美了 我们可以一起破处
This is perfect. We'll lose our virginities together.
但不是在同一间房♥间里 因为那太诡异了
Not in the same room together, 'cause that would be insanely creepy,
但在同一晚做这件事 可以增进闺蜜的感情
but doing it the same night is such a best friend bonding thing.
我们的友谊会持续到老 一直到快死了 咬不动食物为止
We'll have this when we're old and near death and can't chew our food.
太可爱了
-So cute. - Oh!
我好怕被抛弃!我想加入! 我可以跟乔丹做♥爱♥
FOMO! I want in! I can have sex with Jordan.
无聊!你们经常做♥爱♥ 这是我们的第一次 很特别
Boring! You guys have sex all the time. This is our first time. This is special.
才不是呢
No, it's not.
这是自然发生的事 没什么特别 醒来之后一切都照旧
It just happens, and it isn't special, and you wake up, and nothing's changed.
就是啊
I know.
处♥女♥之身是过时的概念 旨在压♥迫♥女性
Virginity is an antiquated construct meant to keep women down.
怎么了?她模仿金妮模仿得很到位
-What? It was a good Ginny impression. - Thank you so much.
谢谢你捧场
-天哪!我为周六感到激动无比 -我也是
-God! I am so amped for Saturday. - Me too.
但我白天得跟我妈妈过 我得先活下来
But first, I have to survive spending the day with my mom.
她计划了活动 那…太赞了
She's planning something, so…
Whoopee!
天哪 看看谁来了
Oh my God. Look who it is.
别对上眼 不然她会觉得 我们想让她跟我们一起坐
Avoid eye contact, or she'll think we want her to sit with us.
天哪 那太尴尬了
Oh my God. That's, like, so embarrassing.
恶心 她太令人反胃了
Ooh, gross. She's so disgusting. Oh God. She's coming over.
天哪 她要来了
各位 她要来了 在往这边走
Guys, ew, she's coming over. She's coming over.
不 给我一片薯片!
No. Give me a chip!
麦可西 麦可西 莫麦可西 芭娜娜 法娜 佛法西
Maxie, Maxie, Mo-Maxie, Banana fana fo faxie,
米、麦、莫麦可西 麦可西
me, my, Mo-Maxie. Maxie.
周六的投杯球游戏队友
Beirut partner on Saturday.
-我们的队名是什么来着? -闪亮魔法
-What was our team name again? -Glitter Magic.
- Hmm.
什么?谁?什么?
What? Who? What?
-我们怎么这样? -我不知道
- Why are we like this? - I don't know.
嘿!
Hey!
你很有天赋 兄弟 你应该加入球队
You're a natural. You should join the team, bud.
那种事情会让我肚子疼
Things like that give me stomachaches.
对啊 紧张很正常
Yeah. It's OK to be nervous.
金妮也是这么说的
That's what Ginny says.
我紧张的时候 她就会带我去度假
When I'm nervous, she takes me on vacation.
度假?
Vacation?
在书里 我们会在书里度假
In books. We go on vacation in books.
你的姐姐真有趣
Well, that is a very fun sister you have.
她是最棒的
She's the best.
她说威斯布里很奇怪
She said that Wellsbury's weird.
我不想回学校
I don't wanna go back to school.
为什么不想?
Why not?
因为所有人都觉得我很奇怪
'Cause everyone thinks I'm weird.
奇怪对吗?
Weird, huh?
-那奇怪吗? -怪
-Is that weird? -Yes.
这奇怪吗?
Hmm? Is this weird?
怪
Yes.
要是我这么走路呢?
What if I walked like this?
这样
This.
-这样奇怪吗? -怪
-Is this weird? -Yes.
那跟我一起作怪吧 哥们 给我看看你有什么本事!
Then be weird with me, man. Show me what you got!
来啊!
Come on!
来吧 对 这样就对了 尽情释放自己吧
Come on. Yeah, there we go. No, really cut loose.
看到了吗?作怪很好玩啊 哥们
See? Getting weird's fun, man.
对啊
Yeah.
但扎克不这么想
Zach doesn't think so.
我想把球往扎克的脸上踢!
I wanna kick this in Zach's face!
嘿 兄弟
Hey, bud.
听着
You know,
我有时候也会生气
I get angry, too, sometimes.
像这样…
Like…
但然后我会想起…
But then I remember that…
我不能控制别人的行为
I can't control how other people act,
但可以控制自己的行为
but I can control how I act.
听得懂吗?
Does that make sense?
你觉得要是向他道歉 你会好受一些吗?
Think you'd feel better if you apologized?
对 可能吧
Yeah. Maybe.
好孩子
Good man.
这个周末会很放松
This weekend is gonna be so relaxing.
会充满龙虾和龙虾卷
It's just gonna be lobster and lobster rolls
还有蛤蜊浓汤和贻贝
and clam chowder and mussels.
听起来去缅因州的时候 吃贝类是重头戏
I'm getting that shellfish is a large part of being in Maine.
-对 -是
-Yes. - Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
-你们… -嘿 乔 噢 抱歉
-Are you, uh-- -Hey, Joe. Oh, sorry.
不 你说吧
No, you go.
没有 我就是…
No, I was just…
你们准备好点餐了吗?
You guys ready to order?
给我来一杯肉桂拿铁
I'll take a cinnamon latte.
好
OK.
-关于那天晚上… -那天晚上?
-About the other night… -The other night?
没什么 大家喝醉了 但什么也没发生
It was nothing. It was just a drunken nothing.
但我们间没事吧?
But we're good, right?
对 我们间没问题
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. We're… We're good.
行 那好
OK, good.
那你们要点什么?
Um, so, can I take your order?
现在暂时什么都不用 我们挺好的
Oh, nothing for us right now. We're good.
很好
Great.
行
OK.
信息量很大啊
-So many things. -Mm-hmm.
那天晚上你和乔一起喝醉了
-The other night you got drunk with Joe. -Yup.
-对 -还有我真的想喝那杯肉桂拿铁
-Also, I did want that cinnamon latte. -Oh crap!
该死!
-糟糕 -嘿 妈妈 乔治娅 你好
-Shoot. -Hey, Mommy. Georgia. Hi.
我为明天感到特别激动 金妮毫不知情
I'm so amped for tomorrow. Ginny has no idea.
我们都说:“等等 什么?”
We were all like, "Wait, what?
“你明天白天要跟妈妈一起过? 随便吧”
You're spending the day tomorrow with your mom? Whatever."
-保密工作做得真好 -她太可爱了
-Good work keeping it a secret. -She was so cute.
我们用气球装饰了浆果树 亨特还跳了一支迷人的踢踏舞
We decorated berry tree with balloons, and Hunter did this sweet tap dance.
他真是帅爆了 他们是真爱 你懂吗?
He's such a king. Their love is so real, you know?
好了 你不能再喝咖啡了
OK. No more coffee for you.
你爱过吗?有过真爱吗?
Have you ever been in love? Like, real love?
有过
Yeah, I have.
我也有过
I have too.
对方是你的爸爸
You call him Dad.
行 你要怎么才能知道呢?
Yeah. How do you know?
像是《钻石王老五》那种爱 不是《单身天堂》那种爱
When it's, like, Bachelor love, not Bachelor in Paradise kind of love.
听得见我说话吗?我的嘴唇在动 但有没有声音?还是…
Am I speaking? I know my lips are moving, but is sound coming out, or…
你觉得苏菲会是你的真爱?
You think you're getting there with Sophie?
没有
-No! No.
你是怎么知道的?
Just… Just how do you know?
重点是这里
It's about this spot right here.
当你感觉那里散发出的是家的味道
When that spot smells like home to you,
你就坠入了爱河
that's when you're in love.
我结婚只有18年 但是没关系 你问乔治娅吧
I've only been married for 18 years, but sure, ask Georgia.
那么 那场派对…
- So, the party…
我让艾比和诺拉戴上假发 但不戴也没关系
I told Abby and Norah to wear wigs, but if they don't, it's fine
因为我衣柜里有一盒假发
because I have a box of wigs in my closet.
毫不出乎意料!
'Course you do!
我很激动 一定会很好玩的 金妮应该会很喜欢
I'm excited. It's gonna be cool. I think Ginny's gonna love it.
我们会唱卡拉OK、做足部美甲 有蛋糕、电影和过夜活动
We're gonna have karaoke, pedicures, cake, a movie, sleepovers.
-过夜活动? -对啊
-Sleepover? -Yeah.
我让乔治娅把这办成过夜活动
I asked Georgia to make it a sleepover
因为你♥爸♥爸和我这周末要去缅因州
'cause your dad and I are in Maine this weekend,
这样你们就不用单独待在家里了
and that way, you won't have to be in the house all alone.
剧集 | 金妮与乔治娅(2021) | 导航列表