剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
没错-我认识 Asprey 夫人
-Uh-huh.--knew Lady Asprey
我们一起打过桥牌
We played bridge together
我打牌她作 -
Well, I played. She cheated.-Mm.
总之我大概得-噢不不不
-Anyway, I should probably on.-Oh,no,no!
只不过
Well,it's just,r...
我不想在这儿晃悠
I don't like to linger here
我就是在这儿出事的陷阱就在这
This is where it happened. The trap.
九小时后才流血身亡
Nine hours to bleed out.
两周后才有人发现我的户身
Two weeks to find-the corpse
我不得不看看自己的身体被吃掉
L had to watch me self being eaten
点一点
Slowly
被灌吃掉
By badgers.
那么这样的话你就更有理由留下来了啊
Well all the more reason to stay,then!
新的伙伴新的回忆
New company,new memories
也许不久后
Perhaps,in time
我们才是你在这儿的回忆而不是
this spot will remind you of us instead of,erm.
被灌吃掉
Being eaten by badgers?
没错
Yes.
你必须留下你真就得留下来不可
Well, you must stay. You simply must!
哦留吧如果非留不可长官
Oh,well,if lmu stir.
咱就省掉这些繁文编节
_et's dispense with the formalities.
请你叫我
Please,call me
不错不错
Fun. Fun.
哦不错
O oh yeah
啊你在这儿啊你现在忙吗-不不忙不忙
-Ah,there you are. Are you...busy? -No,no. No.
他们都出去找朋友玩了
They've,em poped out to meet someone
好的那我们拥有这么大一片地♥产♥而且房♥客
Right, SOw ve got all of this land and we've got guests
还抱怨这里“没事可干"
who complain that there's "nothing to do "
所以我就想着
Sol was thinking...
3000榜
23,0003
Mike 你不能再纠结那一条评论了
Mike,ytop obsessing over that one review
也不只是因为那个啦
Well,it's not just that
我们得跟附近的小旅馆竞争上岗
We've got to compete with other guest houses in the area
就是看看这个是吧就在12英里之外
Imean, look at this one,right? It's 12 miles away.
配备有游泳游泳池桌子小桌子网球网
It's got pool-pool,table-table,ennis...
游泳池台球桌乒乓球
Pool,pool table table tennis
逗号♥不会用吗
No-one using commas?
对如果咱有钱能买♥♥得起那些固然好
Yeah,,that would be really nice if we had the money,
但是现在咱也就买♥♥得起两张丹?布朗沙发
but right now,all we can afford is two Dan Browns
和你看中的棋类游戏
and the board game of your choice.
棋类游戏
Board games.
哦我们可以把象棋桌—你都想不到那东西能用在什么上面
Oh! We could put the chess table...-That gets more use than you'd think
这也算游戏啊
It's a kind of a game.
速度挺快啊-对他跟我真聊不来
-That was quick. -Yeah,not really my type.
而且站在围墙边能插的上啥话
Besides,couldnt get a word in edge ways
你知道他们有多吵-对
You know what they're like-Yeah!
对哦
Yeah.
哦 Alison Alison Oh, Alison! Alison!
Alison Alison 让我向你介绍一下
Alison, Alison! Let me introduce you
听好 Alison 是活人但是她能看见鬼魂
Now, Alison is alive, but she can see dead people!
哦恭喜恭喜夫人
Oh ;congratulations m'am
谢谢希望他们没有烦到你
Thank you...? I hope they're not bothering you
你要点脸吧
You cheeky ha'porth!
我看咱们该走了朋友们
I think we should probably go,guys
你们的朋友看看有点点累了
Your friend's looking a little bit tired.
能发现这点真是太好了夫人
Kind of you to notice, ma'am.
那主要是因为我失血过多所以
Erm,that's largely down to blood loss,so
紫色的那坨是肌腱
The purple bit's a tendon
灰色的那块是腔骨
And the grey bit's the tibia!
总是我觉得咱们该直接走人了
Anyway I thin probably we'l I just get going
走吧走吧大家伙-你明儿还在这儿对吧
-Come on. Come on, everyone. -You ll be back tomorrow,ys?
是是的夫人没错当然还在
Er,y-yes m'am. Yes,of course.
好极了明儿见晚上愉快
-Marvellous. See you tomorrow.-Have a lovely evening
走吧时候不早了 再见朋友
Come on Getting late.-Ta-ra,love.
祝好-继续加油 Maddocks -好遵命长官
All the best. -Carry on Maddocks.-Aye. Yes,sir.
确实天色不早了
Actually,it is getting late
不知道客人到哪儿了
wonder where our guests are
喂
Hello?
喂你好你好我是门房♥的 Alison Hi,eah h It's Alison from the Gatehouse
我就想问问你们准备什么时候到然后
I was just wondering what time you're planning to arrive with..
哦好好的我这就去带你们入住
Oh,right O. IIl come and check you in.
哦哦好的你怎么进来的
Oh! Oh,right. How did you get in?
我丈夫但他在
My husband? But he's.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
Annabel Annabel!
·这到底是怎么回事,一就是个路标
-What the hell is this? -lt's a sign.
对是我的路标但是却被放在了你家车道上
Yes. My sign... that l found at the top of your drive
还被人钉了个箭头上去
with this arrow nailed to it
别看我啊肯定是镇上的小流氓干的
Well,don't look at me! lt must have been local youths
我警告过你的这地界治安会变得糟糕的
did warn you-the area's going to pot
所以你没截胡我的客人
So you didnt steal my guests?
当然没有了
Absolutely not!
但是现在想来之前确实有一对
Although,come to think of it,there was a couple
突然出现的情侣在找地方过夜
who popped by earlier looking for a room for the night
我就把他们安排进了将猎旧屋
I put them up in the old hunting lodge
我就是好心帮忙
out of the goodness of my heart.
可他们坚持要付我200 英捞
But they insisted on giving me 3200
尔说那不过是蝇头小利
You said that was pin money.
这确实但蚊子再小也是肉嘛
Well.it is,but everybody needs pins.
你简直无♥耻♥至极
You are the most unscrupulous..
我家有客人
I have guests!
他干了啥
He did what?!
也把咱们的客流量偷走了
He poached our guests.
真棒棒-而他根本不缺那点钱
Delic jo us.-And he doesn't even need the money!
就好像在他眼里这就是个游戏
Like,it's just a game to him,
但我们却不得不每一分钱都精打细算
whereas we have to count every single penny!
对啊
-我是不会就这样让他得遥的
Yeah.-I'm not going to let him get away with this
对我要以牙还牙
Yeah, I'm going to fight fire with fire
能还吗-怎么做
-Would that work? -ln what way?
Julian Julian Julian Julian Julian Julian,
Julian Julian
你是政客你肯定知道点不入流的手段
You were in politics. You must know a few dirty tricks
我想恐怕我本人在执政期间并未参与
I'm afraid I don't recall any involvement in anything underhand
任何阴谋暗算-什么
-whilst l was in office.-What?
这都是我接受公开调查时说的
Is what T tell the public inquiry!
不会啦我很乐意帮忙的
No, I'd be happy to help
我把教科书里的手段铭记于心
al know every trick in the book
其实我就是作者
wrote the book!
这是啥
What is this?
哦看着像象棋但这个好大
Oh! It like chess,but it huge!
啊 Alison 我们要买♥♥这个我们要买♥♥这个
Ah, Alison,we need this. We need that.
Mike 告诉我你没有擅自买♥♥下巨型象棋
Mike,ell me you haven't just bought giant chess.
我没买♥♥巨型象棋
I haven't bought giant chess
没有
I haven't!
那好坐过来
Come on,then.
进我办公室谈
Step into my office
你有什么主意吗
What have you got?
你会柔道吗
What do you know about judo?
你的计划就这让我去捧 Barclay That's your plan? I fight Barclay?
不不是字面上的柔道而是一种战术
No,not actual judo. It's a tactic.
借力打力
Use your opponent's attack against them
也拿走了你的路标
He's taken your sign
那我就把它拿回来·不不不不是
-Well, I took it back. -No,o,no,no!
如果他出手那就好好利用一下
If that's his move, let's use it.
路标就放他那儿
Let him keep the sign
其实咱们何不干脆
In,fact.how about we even..
再稍稍加点料
spruce it up a little?
能这么干吗-当然可以了那是你的路标
-Can we do that?! -'Course you can.
It's your sign
我看见有东西在动
T can see some movement!
哦-哦又一只早起的鸟儿
Ohhh...-Oh! Another early bird.
没错但虫子尚未出现所以你先排队吧
Yes,and no sign of the worm SO you can join the queue
不好意思先生我先到的-胡说八道啥呢先生
-Excuse me,sir,was here first.-Balderdash,sir!
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表