剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Whatever it was,it was going to be funny.
对肯定的-也许还很谈谐
-Yeah,definitely!-And clever,too,probably
也们怎么在这儿
Why are they here?
你们干嘛要巴结奉承这个人
Why are you fawning over this man?
他干什么了你们就这么崇拜他
What has he done to earn your admiration?
这个他名气很大嘛是吧我兄弟说他很有名
Well. he's famous,in'the? My mate said he was famous
对是我说的
Yeah, I said that.
哦太悲惨了
Oh,good grief!
我是说如果你们要阿澳奉承
I mean,if you're going to a du late somebody
那起码巴结个有功之臣吧
at least choose a person of merit
讨好那种有所成就的人丘吉尔啦蒙哥马利啦
a person who's achieved something. Churchill. Monty
安东尼·巴多罗买♥♥?葡萄干比·约翰逊准将长官大人
Lord Brigadier Sir Anthony Bartholomew Raisin by Jones
谁啊
T -谁啊
Who?
-Who?
真英雄
Heroes
铁汉子
Men.
我去透口气
I need some air
哦我觉得他要走了
Oh, I think he's off
他会去哪儿呢
I wonder where he's going
他可能是太热要去宽衣了—一别走别走
Maybe he's hot and he needs to take his top off.-Dont, dont!
哦真是不消停
Oh,it's relentless!
诸位我觉得应该给 Thomas 留点私人空间
Guys,thin Thomas needs some space
恐怕他很忙
I'm afraid he's very busy
也在工作时也不能受到干扰
and he can not be disturbed while he works
所以今天就到此为止吧谢谢大家
So that's enough for today,thank you.
什么
What?
他很忙
He's very busy
你还好吗 Thomas -噢 Alison-You all right, Thomas? -Oh, Alison
你肯定不知道别人无休正地追求你迷恋你物化你骚扰你
you've no idea what it's like to be pursued endlessly
毫无隐私可言
obsessively,ject ified ar assed
是种什么感觉
given no space
可不是嘛听起来糟糕透顶
Yeah,that sounds like hell..
顺便说一句你今天真是容光焕发
You look radiant today by the way
哎呀气氛也太压抑了
Crikey,ti is depressing.
是啊我以为我的婚姻就已经足够惨淡了
Yes. I thought my marriage was cold.
焦见了吧彼此了解过于深入就会像现在这样
See? This is what happens when you get to know each other too well
没有秘密没有火花
No mystery left,no spark.
理由倒找得挺好我看他们之间火光四射
A fine excuse. T'msure there's plenty of spark
暗潮涵涌呢
under the surface
一个巴掌总是拍不响的
Well,it takes two to tango
不是吧这才九点半呢
Oh! Seriously? It's half nine!
对于一名女士来说正是最佳就瘦时间
Which is a perfectly acceptable time for a lady to retire
你当然会这么说
You would say that.
究竟想表达什么
And what exactly do you mean by that?
尔和她一样是个老古板不是吗
Well, you're a square nt you? Just like her.
噢你从来就不了解女人
Oh! You've never known how to handle a woman..
茶和咖啡来了
Tea and coffee there
噢 Mary 假日早餐至尊体验
Oh, Mary! Holiday breakfasts! Heaven on Earth!
你可以吃麦片粥或者现成的早餐
You can have cereals and a cooked breakfast
还有糕点你必须看准时机
And pastries! You have to make sure you time it right
因为他们会把做好的食物放到餐盘里待取
because they leave the cooked bits in the serving trays,
当一批新鲜炒蛋刚放进餐盘时你就要准备好行动
So you've got to go up when a fresh batch of scrambled eggs go in.
尔得猛虎扑食啊
Then you've got to pounce!
否则的话就只能凑合吃香肠和豆子之类的了
Otherwise you load your plate up with sausages and beans
到最后你就只能吃些
and So on, only to find you're stuck with
剩在盘底的冰冷的牛奶碴了
the cold,milky scraps at the bottom of the tray!
喔不是啊
Oh,no! Yeah
总之吃过早饭
Anyway,after breakfast...
就出发去海滩啦
it's off to the beach!
好耶-如果天气允许的话
Yay!
-Weather permitting
行吧
Oh,yeah... Yeah
他们彼此之间都不交流
They're not talking to each other.
是吧
-肯定有什么不对劲
-Right.
:-Some thing's definitely up
我是说可能他们没睡好
I mean, maybe they didn't sleep very well
我提醒过你的就该给客人用那个床垫
l told you we should have tried that mattress!
你开玩笑呢那个床垫比我们的还好
You're joking! That mattress is better than ours.
比电视都贵
lt cost more than the TV.
好吧希望他们吃了早餐会高兴起来
Well, hopefully this ll cheer them up.
我的天呐-今早可真"喧闹"啊
Ohmy God! -Full of conversation this morning...!
如果他俩要说点什么我准备好洗耳恭听了
Ha! Ready and waiting if there's a conversation to be had
是吗一点说话的苗头都没瞧见呢
Oh,really? I hadnt noticed.
如果她不再町着手♥机♥哪怕停下一秒钟
Maybe if she took her head out of her smartphone for one second
他可能就会觉得有必要说点什么了
he might think it was worth saying something
她很忙
She's busy.
把工作抛之脑后吧亲爱的你应该享受假期不是吗
Leave your work at home, love! Supposed to be on holiday, yeah?
尔说他是乐意和妻子共处一室
Well,would he rather be with his wife
还是情愿自己去骑自行车呢
or going off on his bicycle?
如果他对那玩意儿更感兴趣
She may as well be working
她还不如埋头工作
if he's more interested in that contraption
您还需要什么吗-不用了
-Anything else l can get you? -No,it's fine
不用-不必了谢谢-好吧
我有主意了
-哇哦
-I've got some intel.-Ooh.
悠着点黄油已经够多了哈
Ah,that's enough butter,thank you
噢他来了他来了耶
Oh! There he is! There he is!
天啊我的诗作尚未完成
Oh,my goodness,the dew is still upon the grass,
粉丝们就已经迫不及待了
and already they come for their pound of flesh
Katherine 好姑娘你能拖住他们一会儿吗
Katherine,would you be a darling and detain them
让我可以静静-当然啦
-while I compose myself?-Of course!
大家早上好
Right,morning
Thomas 马上会出来面见大家
Thomas will be able to do some meeting and greeting shortly
所以麻烦请大家排好队
so if I can ask you to please form a queue..
我晚上就在这儿睡的你插什么队
Actually, T've Slept here. You pushed in.
-我才不让-好啦我们都有面见机会我说得对吗
-No! No!-All right,we all get a turn. Will we all get a turn?
-Robin -嘿
-Robin!
-Hey-hey-hey-hey-hey-hey!
尔听到了女士好好排队
You heard lady! Form a queue!
你为啥站我前面
Why are you stood in front of me?
不好意思 行行行
-Excuse me...
-All right!
你知道的这一切都没有意义
It's empty, you know. All this
Thorne 他们一点都不了解你
They don't know the first thing about you, Thorne.
他们只是基于那张画像
They've just formed this...infatuation
对你产生了迷恋
based on an image
也们都在楼梯那里候着呢
They're waiting on the stairs.
你有一个小时时间可以放松心情
thought you could have an hour now
然后去参加粉丝见面会
to relax and the n a meet-and-greet with the fans
活动一直持续到美食俱乐部时间
which will take you up until Food Club
如果你不想去我也可以帮你推了
or l can get you out of that,if you want.
太好了 Kitty 没了你我真不知道该如何是好
Wonderful, Kitty. I don't know what I'd do without you
不要这么说能参与进来是我的荣幸
No,it's a pleasure to be on the team
无稽之谈
Ridiculous!
You must n't be so jealous, Captain
相信我你不会想拥有这一切的
Believe me,you wouldn't want this
一个成功的艺术家生活中总有烦扰之处
It's a tiresome consequence of the life of a successful artist
也们才不关心你的作品呢
They don't care about your art!
休要胡言他们爱我的诗
Fara diddle sir! They love me for my poems
别害说了
Tish-tosh!
好吧我们会证明这一点
Fine. We'll prove it
Katherine 计划有变
Katherine change of plan.
转告粉丝们中午我将在舞厅举♥行♥诗朗诵
Tell the creatures I shall give a recital in the ballroom at noon
届时我们再看
Then we shall see!
Mm. And then we'll see
走着唯吧
And then...we will see.
你疯了吧不行这可是蓄意损害他人财物
You're insane. No way. It's like vandalism
不这么做的话他们就会过得不快乐留下首条负面评价
Or they can have a miserable time and leave a crappy first review
把我们的家庭旅馆拒杀在摇蓝之中
and ruin our B& Bbefore it's even started!
如果旅馆主人把你的车胎划了你会给什么评价
What kind of review would you give if the host slashed your bike tyres?
不是划 就扎个小孔
Not slash Gently puncture
什么
What?
我们得让车胎看起来是被石头扎破的或者类似原因造成的
We'll make it look like a stone did it,or something
然后再向他提供修理工具
And then well offer him a repair kit
他会觉得我们帮了大忙
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表