剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
你还在它身上它是只马
Ai is on Your e still on him He'sa horse lis on
这回行了吗一好了那是
Montague This OK? -Yes. That's Montague.
那儿是 Bessie 我的第一只狗母狗
That's Bessie,my first dog. Bitch
那是遥逻猫 Jasmine That's Jasmine,the Siamese
猎鹰 Jasper Jasper,the falcon
还有 Dante 可 Dante 不是在屋子里吗
And Dante.
-But wasn't Dante in the house?
不那只是皮毛我们把它的肉身给埋了
No,that was just the crust. We buried the meat
什么你是说把它的内脏还有
What? You mean, like the giblets and the...?
你说出来就显得恶心了
Now you're making it sound disgusting!
好吧所以这是啥是个
OK So what is this? Like a...?
宠物墓地是的
A pet cemetery yes
我每周来一次以对我心爱的宠物们表示尊敬
I come here once a week to pay my respects to my beloved s.
我是真的想念它们
I do miss them,you know
想念它们的陪伴
The company
陪我一起散步
The long walks
想念抚摸它们毛发的感觉
Grooming their hair
干嘛
What?
好热啊
So hot.
好冷啊
So cold
Humphrey Humphrey?
Humphrey 你还醒着吗
Humphrey,are you awake?
我爱你 Thomas I love you, Thomas
不要啊
No!
我也爱你噢上帝
I love you,too. Oh, God..
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我得从这儿逃出去
I need to get out of here
你们得帮帮我
You have to help me
我已经神志不清了
am overcome with delirium
快过来亲爱的
Come here,my darling
啊-我爱你 Thomas-Argh!-l love you, Thomas.
不要啊亲爱的求求了
No,my darling,please...!
吻我 Thomas Kiss me, Thomas
吻我
Kiss me
不要妄想这么快你这讨厌的家伙
Not so fast,you b lighter!
没啥好看的
There's nothing to see here
快点吧你
Come on,you
回你的牢房♥里去
Back to your cell!
好了我讲到哪来着
Right. Where was i?
对着稻草人♥大♥喊大叫
Shouting at scarecrows
你个
Thou...is..
白♥痴♥
-不错不错
pp.aacorn.
-Good,good.
Oh,thou m..
Mary 对着他们说吧
Mary y something to these
我的丈母娘要来了一天
-My wife's mother is visiting.-O of!
Their tongues will not have ceased all day
女的就喜欢说个不停
Women do chatter SO
不我不行 Annie 太难了
No. Ican not, Annie. It's...lt'stoo hard
噢你觉得太难是因为你还是在以活人的角度思考问题
Oh,'tis only too hard cos you still think like a living
我们活看的时候就一直绒口不言
We were shut up all our lives,
沉默不语老老实实克克业业
kept silent,kept in our place
现在 Mary 我们自♥由♥了
Now Mary ware free.
比任何时候都自♥由♥
More free than ever in life
只要她在屋子里我就不得安宁
I shall have no peace as long as she's in the house
那个老巫婆
The old witch.
你就是个无赖
Thou art ab laggard
你就是条毒蛇
Thou art a snake
长满疹子的浓包
Pox-ridden boil
说得好 Mary-Yes, Mary!-Scurvy toad!
哦一怎么了
Ooh! -What's the matter?
哦我脚后跟有个水疤 哈哈
-Ooh,a blister on my heel.
-Ha-ha.
等我回去我要让我妻子给我用盐清洗一下
I shall have my wife bathe it in salts'p on my return.
她肯定很乐意这么做
I'm sure twill please her to do s O
哦她肯定宁可用叉子把自己眼睛挖出来
Oh, I'm sure she'd rather gouge her own eyes out with a fork
看看你的脸
Looking at thy face
我都无法想象你的脚有多惨
I can't imagine the horror of thy feets
哦我看起来怎么样,-好极了
-Oh! How dol look?-Simply wonderful!
呵呵是傻极了吧
Eur gh! Wonderfully daft
狗穿都比你好看
T is better suited to a dog
姑娘们安静
Hush now,girls
这些游戏不适合年轻女士
These games are unbecoming of a young lady
是的父亲-是的父亲
-Yes, Father.-Yes, Father.
是你的脸不适合做一张脸
Your face is unbecoming of a face!
对你这个下流的贱民
Yeah,you big horse's lad!
百灵鸟将为鲜艳亮丽的花朵
The lark shall sing its morning hymn
歌♥唱清晨的赞美诗
To the bloom of bright and gay..
我打喷嚏喷出来的诗都比这好
l sneeze better poetry than this.
嗯我宁可去听一头驴慢慢死掉
Yeah. I'd rather listen to a donkey die as low death
嗯我也是
Yeah,me too
所以说实话 Annie 确实教会了我有了想法就说出来
So,in troth, Annie did teach me to speak as l find
死亡也许带走了很多东西
Death may take from us many things
但它让我敢于发出自己的声音
but it gave me a voice
无论下一个是什么我都希望能够更好
T hope that what e'eris next is even better
我通常弄五个土豆那么高然后
Well, usually do about,erm,five potatoes high,and then
真是个幸运儿
Lucky cow
我觉得在最终受上帝保佑升♥天♥的那一刻之前
Well, I suppose we should al I just make t'most of it,
我们都应该充分利用
until we finally receive
做鬼的这段时间
our blessed sucking s-off
嗯听起来 Annie 很好真希望能见见她
Mm. Annie sounds great. I wish I'd met her
对她确实听起来很有趣-她是的
-Ayes he certainly sounded colourful. -She was.
真是个出色的女人我也应该知道的
A remarkable woman. And l should know
.因为我从一开始就在听对吧 Mary I've been listening since the very start,havent I, Mary?
阿阿他们来了我该说什么
Ah,they're here. What do l say?
我怎么知道
Well.how should L know
人们觉得政客都不听别人讲话但是
People think politicians don't listen,but,know
我想 Mary 可以告诉你坐这儿的这个政客确实在听别人讲话
think Mary can tell you,this politician does listen
坐这儿的这个政客在全神贯注地听
This politician is all ears
我觉得
Well, I think..
而且我觉得现在女人可以想说什么就说
And I think it's just great that women these days
是非常棒的
can say exactly what they want
我觉得
Well, I think that...
女人从没像现在这样待遇良好过
Women have never had it so good.
抱歉我就是觉得这很好
I'm sorry, I just think that's great
那-看看 Alison-So...-Just look at Alison
她从来不害怕表达自己的想法
She's never afraid to speak her mind.
你们准备好了吗-或许你们可以想说什么说什么
-You guys feeling ready? -Perhaps you can say what you want,
但是要承担后果的不是吗一你们有干衣服吗
-but it's not without consequence,is it? -Have you got some dry clothes
-可以在仪式结束后换上-哦天哪这个嘛
-to change into after the ceremony? -Oh, God. Well,about that...
尔不能就那么走来走去喊看“你好我是果冻头女士
You can't just go around shouting," Hello, I'm Mrs Jelly head -
I快看看我摇摆的朋友 三ook atmywibblyfriends,
然后期待着收到很多宴会邀请
and expect to be invited to many dinner parties.
很长时间了所以-对说得好 Fanny -...in ages,so...-Yeah,that's a great point, Fanny
Alison 你不能和我们说话这里有外人
Alison, oat talk to us. There's people here
Alison Alison..
没事各位我可以我可以想说什么就说什么
No,it's fine,everyone I can just... I can say what l want.
抱抱歉这听起来像是疯了
Sorry. Sorry that must sound mad
但别担心我没疯我只是在跟住在这的鬼说话
but don't worry, I'm not. I'm just talking to the ghosts who live here
跟我们的客人打个招呼吧大伙
Say hello to our guests,guys.
你好
Hello.
他们说你好
They say hello.
呢这是 Kitty 她是位养治王朝时期的贵妇
Erm,there's Kitty-she's a Georgian lady.
这是 Button 夫人
There's Lady Button
她刚才带我看了她的宠物墓地如果你能
She was actually showing me her pet cemetery,if you can.
哦抱歉小心可以让一下路吗
Ooh sorry e ful If you just move out of the way,
因为 Humphrey 的身子正在从这里走过去
COS Humphrey's body is just walking through
我不知道他的头在哪有人知道吗
and T don't know where the head is. Anyone know?
呢等等这是个笑话吗
Um... Wait,is this a joke?
其实不是不是对吧 Mike It's not. It's not,is it, Mike?
他也看不见他们他都要被这事逼疯了 -是
-He cant see them either,and it drives him up the wall.-Yeah
那现在是不是该去见首脑了
Now,then,is it time to meet the High Shepherd?
你知道吗这个
Do you know what? It's..
我刚想起来我们
I've just remembered we were...
对我给忘了其实有人告诉我们,-对-名额满了
-Yeah, I completely forgot,but we were told...-Yeah.-..it's full.
哦-票卖♥♥完了 没位置了所以
Oh.-Sold out. No room SO.
可能下次吧下次-真遗真遗
-Maybe next time. Next time.-That's a shame. That's a shame
嗯-好吧真遗
-Yeah.-OK. Shame.
好再见
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表