剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
我们能不能三点在果园集♥合♥
Can we al I just meet in the orchard at three?
然后就呢
And,erm...
县至都没按照顺序摆放
It's not even.in order
剩下的我自己来安排
Ill sort out the rest by myself
#只需倾听轻柔的巴萨瓦诺舞曲
# Just listen to the rhythm of a gentle bossanova
#你也会和人们一起扇扁起舞
# You'll be dancing with them,too
#在夜晚结束之前
# before the night is over
#你怎么可能会迷失方向呢
# How can you lose?
#那里的灯光更加耀眼
# The lights are much brighter there
#你可以忘记所有的烦恼
# You can forget all your troubles
#忘记所有的顾虑
# forget all your cares
大家一起来
Everybody
#当你身处市中心的时候
# Things ll be great when you're,
来一起唱
Come on.
#事情会变好的-对的谢谢
# Downtown? -Yes,thank you.
小寿星们来一句
OK,bit hd y girls
不行
Nah...
这样绝对不行
Can't have that
下一次孩子们我们嗨起来好不好
Next time,kids,wel I just raise the roof,huh?
我不知道什么雷迪嘎嘎
I don't know any Lady Gaga
完美
Perfect.
不行不行
Nah. Nah.
噢就你了
Oh,yeah
然后等她穿过那座桥
And when she's crossed that bridge
到达托尔斯泰城♥堡♥之后她接下来会去哪呢 Pat to the Castle of Tolstoy Pat,what next?
Kitty Kitty...
你知道吗
You know,
外层的世界是有限的
there are only a certain number of layers
等 Mary 到达城♥堡♥
And when Mary gets to the castle
她的旅途就到达终点了
her journey is over
她已经找到了她的最终归处
She has found Ludlum and the Orb of Holcroft
她她就不能再回来找我们了是吗
She...she cant get back to us,can she?
不能了 Kitty No, Kitty
但是她彻底安息了
But she is at peace
轻轻敲门
Gentle knock.
Thomas 不是说三点果园见吗
Thomas. I thought we said three,in the orchard?
是的
Yes.
但是我已经写好了惊词
Well, I've prepared the eulogy
趁着我还没念之前
and I hoped I might hear your thoughts
我希望你能给我点建议
before l perform to the others.
嗯好
Yeah. OK
我第一次见到 Mary 是在我腹部
I first met Mary after l'd been fatally shot
中了致命一枪之后
in the abdomen.
那对我来说当然是非常艰难的一段时间
It was a difficult time for me,of course
我还在努力走出遭到残忍♥背叛的阴影
I was still grappling with a burning personal betrayal.
我非常忧郁
I was certainly melancholic for a..
Thomas Thomas..
怎么了
Yes?
我觉得你好像把这个写得都围绕着你自己了
T think you've probably made this all this about yourself..
又一次
again.
Have l?
是我觉得是
Yes, supp se |have
你这混账 Thorne Damn your eyes, Thorne!
请原谅我
Forgive me
但我该怎么
But how do l...?
我知道怎么做了
-know what to do.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help
为了我
For me!
谢谢你 Button 庄园的各位
Thank you, Button House
你们是最棒的观众晚安
You've been a great audience. Goodnight!
真难对付
Tough crowd.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
小朋友们
boys and girls
准备好了吗好玩的
prepare yourselves for fun.
和好吃的来喽
and treats!
给疯帽子
Make way for the Mad..
Hatter!
好
Yes!
澳噢谁喜欢吃糖呀
Whoa,whoa whoa! Who likes swes
我
Yeah!
我听不见我说谁喜欢吃糖呀
can't hear you.l said,who likes sweets?
我
Yeah!
谢谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming
今天我们都想极力避开一件事
I realise that today we've all been running away
也是让我们所有人聚在这里的事
from the one thing that unites us all..
件我们都感到
the one thing that I think we've all been feeling
悲伤的事
grief.
我知道我们大家对于该做什么
l know we all have different ideas
都有各自的想法
about what we should do
但我想我们应该花些时间来纪念 Mary but I thought we should take some time to remember Mary
Thomas 想要说几句
Thomas was going to say a few words.
我本以为语言可以让这一切更有意义
1 thought that words could help us make sense of all this
但我错了
But l was wrong.
所以我请 Alison 收集了一些物件
So,instead, I've asked Alison to gather some items
来帮我们纪念 Mary to help us remember Mary
哦-是的-嗯
Oh! -l know.-Yeah
《闺蜜谈心》 的杂♥志♥
Our Loose Women.
Michael 的照片
A photograph of Michael?
对她很咳喜欢
Yes,well, she was very ahem fond of..
她喜欢他-她喜欢他
She fancied him.-She fancied him
呢希望你喜欢这个蓝子
Er m... Thope you like the basket
这是我去年
I made it last year
按照 Mary 的指导做的
according to Mary's instructions
五个土豆那么高
Five potatoes high
呢我觉得还是不要火化比较好
Erm, I thought it best not to have a cremation.
但是我们可以把这个理在树下
But,erm,we could bury this beneath the tree
我们可以来这里纪念她
And we could come and remember her
或者祈涛还有任何你们信仰的事情
or pray or whatever it is you believe in
谢谢你 Alison 我会为 Mary 祈涛的
Well,thank you li son I shall say a prayer for Mary
对了你也不用穿黑色了一谢谢
And you don't have to wear black,by the way.-Thank you
不适合你-好吧
-Doesn't suit you.-Fine
很好还有很多事情要做所以
Good. Well,
-Captain.
-Yeah?
没事的你不用一直让自己忙着了
It's OK You don't have to be busy any more
我理解
T understand
我的意思是我们都是这样-是但
-mean,we all do. Yes,but...
但我一停下就
But if l stop,then..
我知道我知道没事的
l know.|know, It's OK
还有 Julian And. Julian
CORRIES HOC
尔知道吗今天让我想起 Maggie 的猫死去的时候
You know,today reminds me of when Maggie's cat died.
她特别生气我们得把发射核武器的密♥码♥藏起来
She was so angry we had to hide the nuclear launch codes.
我不生你们的气
I'm not angry with you lot.
这是再正常不过的反应了
Julian -嗯
-It's a perfectly normal reaction,
Julian. Mm.
嘿你们在干嘛呢都拉看脸
Hey! What you all doing, long faces?
里面的派对开得正欢呢
Party's getting real good in there
Robin 你到底怎么回事
Robin,what's wrong with you,actually?
你一点也没有被这种悲伤情绪感染吗
I mean are you not affected by this at all?
我已经在这里呆了很久了
I've been around a long time
真的很久很久了
Like a really long time
我见过太多次这种事了
T've seen this happen SOc much
我不能每次都这样
I can't do this every time
这样的悲伤
The pain
我会用自己的方式来化解
deal _with _it-in-my-own-way
或许我们可以默哀一会
Perhaps we could have a moment's silence.
为了 Mary For Mary
其实我觉得 Mary 也会希望我们
You know, I think Mary would want us
开开心心的对吧
to have some fun,too. Eh?
是啊
Yeah.
谁觉得自己赢了
Who thinks they won?
我
Me!
我听不见谁觉得自己赢了
I can't hear you-who thinks they won?
我我
Meme!
你们都赢了你们超级棒
You're all winners. You're al I just too good
现在你们尽情跳舞吧
Well,now you can just dance
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表