剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
“没事可干"“没事可于"“没事可干"
" Nothing to do."" Nothing to do "?" Nothing to do,"?!
嗯-我是说
Mm.-l mean..
谢谢-有一堆可以干的事好不好
-Thank you.-There's tonnes to do!
可以散个小步路的那边还有家不错的小酒馆
There's lovely little walks and there's that nice pub down the road
那家倒闭了
That closed down
好吧那还是有那家没那么不错的小酒馆
OK,well.there's still that not-very-nice pub
那家离得很远
that's a long way away
好吧 可以干的确实不多
OK,
not lots to do,exactly
不过比如说做些户外活动呢
but,like, whatever happened to the great outdoors?
爬大树啦抱大树啦参观
Climb a tree. Hugatree. Visit.
大树啦
a...tree.
对不起
Sorry
我接着弄好了 没事没事是他们呢
-I'm going on. -No,no,no,it's the,erm..
要说有什么问题的话加奶加太多了
There's too much milk,if anything
应该是米色信封的颜色
lt should be the colour of a buff envelope
不不不我们讨论过这个了应该是砖红色加一块方糖
No,no,no,we've been through this lt should be brick red,one lump
只加一片柠檬别的不加了
A slice of lemon and nothing more!
如果在军事演习的话就加两块糖
Well.two lumps,if v ou're on manoeuvres.
或者如果你有一位合适的端茶小姐的话就加一滴有劲儿的东西
Or a drop of something stronger,if you get the right tea lady
-这个不错-天我太想念下议院了-不别争了就应该是砖红色的
我们听见了你说得就是不对
We've heard. You're just wrong
好大的胆子你竟然敢教一名军人怎么泡茶
How dare you tell a soldier how to make tea!
我听不下去了-我可是约克郡来的伙计
-I don't have to listen to this.-I'm from Yorkshire,mate!
我基本上就是茶叶做的
I'm practically made of tea!
那我们家还是做茶叶进口的呢泡茶正确的方式
Well,my family imported tea,and the correct way.
约克郡
Yorkshire
我的老天
God!
尔们几个有没有想过你们待在一起的时间可能有点
Do you lot ever think you may be spend a little bit too much time
太长了吗
in each other's company?
我们也没什么别的可选啊
Well.we don't have much choice
没错你也知道别人怎么说你无法选择自己的家人
Yes, you know what they say you can't choose your family
或者是死后永远困在一起的人
Or the people you're trapped with for eternity in the afterlife
别人说过吗
Do they say that?
没有这是我说的
No,said it.
我从没听过别人说
I've never heard anyone.
简直是可笑至极教我怎么泡茶
Absolutely ridiculous,telling me how to make my tea
虽然我也喝不了但那不重要
I mean, I can't drink it,but that's not the point
不错
Good!
早啊-早上好
Mornin-Good morning
各位请注意
Attention,
外面有别的鬼
There's another ghost
我就说吧
I told you!
本字幕由冰冰 冰冰字幕组论♥坛♥地址www.ice zmz.com
冰冰字幕组原创 冰冰
www.ice zmz.com
本字幕由冰冰字幕组原创翻译制♥作♥ 冰冰字幕组论♥坛♥地址www.ice zmz.com
就在那边靠近边缘的地方
Just up there on the border.
啊老 Asprey 的庄园-嗯
Ah,the old Asprey estate.-Mm.
我早就说了在灌木丛那边有个死人
I said ages ago is dead guy over hedge!
没错你说过的事多了去了 Robin 而你的想象力
Yes,well, you say a lot of things, Robin, and your imagination
确实有时会过于天马行空
does have a tendency to run away with you
女王在外面
The Queen's out there!
两匹马搞起来了
Two horses are doing it
他们在外面拍 Carry On 的新电影呢
They are filming a Carry y On!
灌木丛那边有个死人
Is dead guy over the hedge!
我相信我的眼睛,一跟上
know what l saw.-Come along
急着干啥去
Where's the fire?
啊出现了另一个鬼 Alison -去打个招呼吧
-Ah! There's another ghost, Alison.-Come and say hello!
没错别管那个了呆子现在才管修东西
Yeah.leave that Repairs are for squares
我就不去了谢谢
I'm all right,thanks
没有冒犯的意思但我现在最不需要的就是另一个鬼
No offence,but the last thing I need is another ghost
Annabel Annabel!
或者是另一个邻居
Or another neighbour.
阿她是不是很漂亮啊
A h! Isnt she marvellous?
我指四轮摩托车不是你
The cu ad bike,not you.
谢谢您了-我四处找你来着
-Thank you.-l was hoping to catch you.
有个内线就是商店的 Mary 告诉我你开了家庭旅馆
A little bird Mary from the shop - tells me you've started a B& B
没错就在门房♥那边-好吧
That's right,yeah,up at the Gatehouse.-Right
就是呢我们地方理事会里有些讨论的声音
It's just that there may be voices on the local council
表示担心那会影响到格调
who will worry about...tone
什么声音-就是说呀
-What voices? -Well,exactly!
他们说“拉低了这片地区的格调
Saying things like," Brings down the area,
或者“要变成布莱克浦了“之类的
or," Turning into Blackpool."
我们需要那份钱所以你可以转告那些多嘴的人
We need the money yu can tell these e "voices ”
切都合法合规
that it's all very above board.
实际上也很有格调五星水准
It's very classy,in fact. Five-star.
那个很快就是了我们是这样希望的在不久的将来
Well,it will be. We hope So,at some point
他们都是这么说的
Well,that's what they all say.
但是一不留神流动游乐场来了骑驴的也来了
But before you know it,there's a funfair, donkey rides
漂鼓的问题也要随之而来了
and a real problem with prostitution
上次离开这里是什么时候了
When did you last leave the area?
我想说的就是
All I'm saying is
为了这点钞票冒这样的风险真的值得吗
is it really worth the risk for the sake of a couple of quid?
-200磅一晚就是说呀
-200quidanight.-Well,exactly
一点小钱而已才200磅
Pinmoney!200?
好了你可以考虑考虑
Well,there's something to think about
回见啦
Toodle-pip!
“没事可干"你敢相信吗
" Nothing to do." Can you believe that?
你们确实有点前不看村后不看店的
Well, you are a bit out in the sticks
要不你可以提供一些活动比如蹦极
Maybe you need to offer some activities, like bungee jumping
从哪蹦从房♥顶蹦吗-好吧那就射箭
-Off what? The roof? -All right,then,archery
澳可以射箭确实不错
O oh,yeah! That's a great..
不行其实吧射箭不行
No. Actually,not archery
那就品红酒吧
Well,wine tasting then
或者烘焙或者烹饪
Or baking. Or cookery!
烹饪不行那是什么啊
Not cookery. What is that?!
冷藏汉堡 你还吃冷藏汉堡呢
Fridge bap.
-You still eat fridge baps?
嗯哼-兄弟你不是21岁了
Mm-hm.-Mate,you're not 21 any more!
你得照顾好自己
You need to look after yourself
办个健康之家
Open a health farm
有水疗有酒店
A spa! A hotel!
现在就是这么办的啊
That's already the plan
那我也不知道了人们需要找点活动做啊
Well, I don't know! People need something to do.
-不用太繁忙就是找点乐子-嗯
Doesn't need to be much. Just a bit of fun.-Hmm!
等你死了能把你的唱片机留给我吗
When you die,can I have your decks?
太激动了
Exciting
你好我们来啦当然了
Hello! Here we are,of course!
不行冷静一点冷静一点冷静冷静
No,simmer down,simmer down. Simmer. Simmer
冷静
Simmer.
好了这位是呢
Now,this is,erm...
抱歉我还不知道你的名字
Sorry nt actually know your name
Maddocks 长官
Maddocks sir
Maddocks Maddocks t Maddocks Maddocks! Maddocks Maddocks?
啊各位这位是 Maddocks Ah,eveyone ti Maddocks
Maddocks 这是我们大家伙儿 你好
Maddocks,this is...everyone!-Hello!
尔好吗你好吗 Robin How do,how do? Robin
然后响 Maddocks 死于呢
Hey!-And,erm, Maddocks died by m.
抱歉我好像什么都没问过你是不是
Sorry t actually ask you anything,did I?
呢我踩在了捕灌陷阱上长官
Erm, Itrod on a badger trap,sir
啊噢噢-太惨了
Ah! Oh! Oh.-Oh,no
那是够狼狐的-是确实是-噢骨头都露出来了
That's nasty.-Yes,that's...-Oh,you can see the bone!
澳是确实露出来了
Oe yah.
尔听听这是有口音吗
Here! Dol detect an accent?
我是谢菲尔德人先生,-你是在逗我吧
-Sheffield lad,sir.-Give over!
我是哈德斯菲尔德来的
I'm from Huddersfield!
我们是邻居菲尔德
Neighbouring...fields!
现在也差不多是邻居先生
We ll er,westill are.sir
他很搞笑他很搞笑
He's funny! He's funny!
你是不是很搞笑-噢如果你喜欢这样说的话先生
In't you funny? -Oh,if it pleases vou,sir.
哎我是来这边找工作的猎场看守
Aye, I come down this way looking for work. Gamekeeper
就怕这样的工人阶级
Feared as much. Working-class
除非是需要他们的选票不然就没啥用处
Unless they're in a voting booth,there's very little point
所以你是为 Asprey 家工作的吗
So vou worked for the Asprey s?
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表