剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
这是开玩笑吗我怎么没有上天堂
Be this a jape? Why am Inot in heaven?
怎么了就因为面包吗
What,because of the bread?
我一生之中坚持戒除种种享受
I have lived a lifetime abstaining from all pleasures,
整天听这个人溜溜不绝地讲
listening to his verbal ef fluence all the day long
咳嗽一声他都要勃然大怒
Could not so much as cough without furious consequence
结果呢之前可是许诺我死后会去伊甸园的
And for what? I was promised Eden
你好吗我是 Humphrey How do you do? I'm Humphrey
噢又来了一位
Ooh! Another one?
那是什么
What is that?!
呛他是个什么野蛮人之类的他叫 Ro
Er,it's a savage of some kind His name's Ro.
Rog h
Rogh!
我就是那么说的啊 Ro That's what l said Ro
我觉得是个什么的缩写
I think it's short for something.
这儿没有别人了吗
Be there no-one else?
哦所以你交了个朋友
Right,so you made a friend
挺好真不错现在我
Good. That's lovely. Now,.
可当时我还不知道
Though I did not know it at the time
Annie 会成为我发生转变的关键
Annie would be the changing of me
还没讲完啊行吧
That's not the end? OK
哦对我们每天都
Oh,yee h y would we.
你试着不理她不就完了
Just try to ignore her
不可能
Impossible!
个溺水之人怎么可能会忽视涵涌的大海
Can a man ignore the ocean even as it drowns him?
她就是想让你说话别再油腔滑调黑了 Thomas She just wants you to stop the comments, Thomas.
我就是做不到啊她与我同在
I can not simply.. She is within me
她在我的血液里缓缓流尚就好像
She courses through my veins like
没错-什么
That's it! -What?
我必须来一场彻彻底底的戒断行动
I must to go through a complete withdrawal
把她从我身体里清出去
remove her from my system
就跟戒鸦♥片♥一样我必须自我禁闭
It was the same with opium. I must shut myself away
until the urge is gone
哦速冻火鸡法-好吃
Ooh! Cold turkey.-Boot if ul.
意思是一个人突然之间根除毒瘾而非让依赖性逐渐减弱
That's what it's called when you just stop rather than cutting down
我大舅哥亲测有用要知道他原来天天都要
It worked for me brother-in-law and he used to smoke
抽30支廉价烟卷的
30 Woodbine a day
你才坚持不下来呢
Youll never see it through
就用阁楼作禁闭室吧四面都是山墙
Well use the attic room, gable end.
只有一个出口还有 Robin 帮我守门
Only one way out,which Robin will guard.
这不行其实我很忙的我还得洗一洗我的
Yeah... No, I'm quite busy,actually. I got to wash my...
Patrick 呢
Patrick?
这可以吧如果你真觉得这办法有用
Er... Well...l suppose,if you really think it will
很好谢谢 Patrick Excellent. Thank you Patrick
不出三天就能成功最多四天
It shouldn't last more than three days. At most fou
四天
Four?!
活该吧你
Sucker!
好了听着 Patrick 我会放声哭喊告哀气怜
Now,then trik cry, will be g,
我会急切哀求你放我出去但你不能答应
I will plead with you to let me out. But you must not,
无论如何都不能
under any circumstances
让我走出那间屋子明白了吗-好吧
-allow me to leave that room. All right? -OK
我在想她有没有朋友啊蝴蝶朋友
I wonder if she has friends. Butterfly friends
这我不知道
Well, I'm not sure that, erm..
或者蝴蝶宝宝
Or baby butterflies.
这个蝴蝶宝宝就是毛毛虫 Katherine Well, baby butterflies are caterpillars, Katherine
对啊当然啦
Yes,of course.
对然后忽然有一天它们破茧而出
Yes. And one day...they come out
蜕变出华美的真实面目
and they are their true,fabulous selves
哦它飞走了
-嗯
-Oh,it's gone. -Mm.
螺蜂朝生夕死你知道吗
The mayfly only lives for a day Did you know that?
哦这倒提醒我了我们还能在阳间待多久
Oh,which reminds me how much of our day do we have left?
我不知道-嗯
-l don't know.-Hmm
好吧那我们现在要做什么呢
Right,what shall we do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
你想做什么啊
What do you feel like?
我想蹦蹦跳跳地走
I feel like skipping.
我不会蹦蹦跳跳地走
Well, I...dont know about skipping
但可以试试慢慢地小跑我觉得没错
but I could try a light trot, I suppose. Yes
你好呀上哪去啊-哪儿都不去
Hiya. Where are you going?
?-Nowhere
就是去走走-那我跟你一块儿去-不了谢谢你
-Just going for a walk.-lll come with you.-Er,nothank you
Alison 不用了
Alison, no.
嗨朋友们你们有什么需要吗
Hi,guys! Anything you need?
没有谢谢我们在蹦蹦跳跳地走路
Fine thank you We're skipping
这比看起来要难啊
lt'sharder than it looks
要掌握一点节奏才能走好
There's a sort of rhythm one has to master
行你需要就叫我随叫随到
Well, I'm around if you... I'm around
然后在第八十七天
And then,on the...
eighty...seventh day...
是第八十七天吗
Was it eighty-eighth?
第八十七天来了个男的 Annie 就
Eighty-seventh... There was a man and Annie did..
喂你睡着了吗
Hey! Are you sleeping s?
没有没有清醒得很
No! No.not at all
我以前在下院经常碰到这种问题
Er, Iused to get this a lot in the House of Commons,
我跟他们怎么说的我就怎么跟你说
and T shall say to you what l said to them
是这样的
which is this
其实我闭上眼睛会听得更清楚所以
actually listen better with my eyes closed, O.
行吧只要你说的是真的
Well,as long as you are.
真的真的不能再真了你请说继续说
am. Very much so. Please, carry on.
好那是第八十七天
Well, It was the eighty-seventh day.o
他说的好像自己面前有多大的诱惑呢
He speaks as though he suffers great temptation
但我跟你们讲要是夏娃长她那样亚当是不可能马上
but I tell thee,if Eve looked like her, Adam would not have succumbed
就屈服的
in a moment!
那你呢你长得就像个带俩眼珠子的墨丸-哦
-And who are you? You look like a great testicle with eyes.-Oh!
好了该回去听他即叽歪歪了! 愿上帝保佑我
Well, SO,'tis time to return to the nag may the Lord keep me.
愿上帝保佑你倒大毒
May the Lord give you the runs
人人都是
-说话呀你试试看
-Every man is a...-Go on, you try
这不我不敢
Erm... No, Ican not
说呀说他是个猴子
Go on, say he's a wart.
是个疮痴是个怪胎是个大屁♥眼♥子说呀快说
A scab. A crank le. An arse worm. Go on,quick!
不我不敢抱歉
No, I can not. Sorry
然后 Annie 就开始传授给我技巧
And so began Annie's tutelage
是她坚定的决心让我不再保持沉默
Determined was she to unshackle my voice
有人吗
Hello?
你好 Pat
Hi P at
谁哦你好 Al is on
Eh? Oh! Hi,lis on
你还好吧我今天下午有一点时间
You OK? I've got a bit of an afternoon off
你想看足球赛或者氮因素吗
if you fancy watching some football or Krypton Factor?
哦天我肯定想看啊
Oh,my. I'd absolutely love that.
但我不能看-哦为什么
-But l can't.-Oh? Why?
这我得-是她吗
Well, I've got to...-ls that her?
让她离这儿远点
Get her away from here
这也是为了你好
Alison It's for your benefit, Alison
也要快速根除毒瘾
He's going cold turkey
哦好吧
Oh! OK.
行那我就先走
Well, I guess that just leaves..
我知道自己最近真的很忙
L know l've been really busy lately
所以我就想看应该和我的朋友们好好待一会儿
sol thought I could spend some quality time with my crew.
好-外面天气很好
-Yeah.-lt's a nice day
我们在外面也能看见这种自然风景是吧
We could see all of this nature outside,you know?
有鹿吗-不无可能哦
-Deer?-May be.
-在外面-嗯
-Qut side?-Mm
三百万
Three mil?!
这是营业额不是纯利-一样一样
-Turnover,not profit.-Still!
现在的问题就剩扩大规模了
It's all about expanding now
我们为了走向国际刚刚拿下了有保障投资所以
We've just secured investment to go international, SO..
·这太不可思议了一对了那你过得怎样
-This is incredible.-What about you,though?
这栋屋子很棒-是啊
This is... This is lovely.-Yeah.
对我的意思是我们工作一直都很努力
Yeah,well, I mean,we've been working really hard
这房♥子可烧钱了要翻新这那还要添置物件
The house is a moneypit,with renovations and stuff.
我们想要试试把这里变成宾馆但目前还只是个家庭旅馆
We want to make a go of it as a hotel but it's just this for now.
挺好挺好-我们一直在努力尝试
-Cool,cool. We're trying
如果你们愿意把自己成功的秘诀告诉我的话那
If you wanna tell me the secret to your success,then.
说真的告诉我你们的成功秘没
Seriously lme the secret to your success.
说实话我们之前创业一直很艰难
Er... Honestly we were struggling ourselves
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表