剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
All right. Bye!
他们说再见-再见噢
-They say bye. -Later,alligator!
好的
Yes!
干得漂亮 Alison 干得漂亮
Well done, Alison Well done
不好意思 Pat 我刚才是中邪了
Im sorry, Pat. Iwas in the grip of a hallucination
那不是我自己我发警不会有下次了
and I wasn't myself. I swear it will not happen again
尔说得太对了不会有下次了
You're damn right it won't.
你胆敢再偷看一次你麻烦就大了
Another peep out of you,and you're in the hole!
你还好吗
You all right?
不好我
No, I'm...
Patrick 我得去见 Alison Patrick, I have to see Alison.
哦我的天哪才过了十秒钟
Oh,my God! It's only been ten seconds
立刻回到屋里你这个可悲的
Now get back in there, you pathetic little..
我找到了她戒指上的宝石
I found the stone from her ring!
真的吗-对在床底下
-Really?-Yes. It's under the bed.
让我去告诉她她需要知道
Let me tell her. She needs to know!
尔在早餐之前别想见到天白了朋友
You a in't going to see sunlight till breakfast,pal.
快回到你该呆的禁闭室里去
Now get in that cell where you belong
熄灯
Lights out!
人♥渣♥
Scum
哦好了肯定是到时间
Oh,right,that must be time for...
到时间干什么了
Actually,what is that time for?
我们要干嘛 Pat 在哪
What are we doing? Where's Pat?
哦我们不用 Patrick 来
Oh,we don't need Patrick.
我来演讲可以吗
Ill do the lecture shall?
哦-哦不行不行
Oh...-Oh,no,no.
等等等等会很有意思的比如
Wait,wait,wait.lt ll be something fun,like..
哦比如我见到布莱恩·费瑞的时候
Oh!like the time I met Br van Ferry on -
听好哦是在火车上
wait for it-a train
嗯不行我来讲
Yeah. No.|will do the talk
你想教我们什么怎么吃生肉吗
教下棋怎么赢 Julian 怎么样
How about how to beat Julian at chess?
什么乱七八糟的
That's out of order!
我要带你去唐人街戏人
Ill take you down to Chinatown,bitch!
行了淡定
All right,calm down!
冷静一下好吗
Let's just take a moment shall we?
等一下你迟到了
Hang on a minute. You're late!
嗯是吗哦是
Hmm? Am I? Oh,yes..
我应该是忘记了时间
Well, I suppose I just lost track of time
什么
What?!
我的意思是着什么急呢
Well, I mean,what's the rush anyway?
反正我们有花不完的时间
We've got for ever.
我们只有七点前才有时间
Well,we've got until seven
因为七点我们要看《美国队长》
because that's when we're watching Captain America.
对说的不错你们是要看
Yes, good point. As you were.
一条船一张帆
A boat. A sail
A mast
乌鸦的巢
A crow's nest
Alison Alison.
Cooper Cooper
Alison Alison..
我想告诉你我找到了你戒指掉的那个东西
I just wanted to tell you l found your ring piece
你的宝石它
Your jewel. And it..
好的我来猜猜你要说什么它的美远不及
Right,let me quess,its beauty can not hope to match
我眼睛的深逐
the deep pools of my eyes
不是我是想说它在阁楼上
No. I was just going to say it's up in the attic room
哦是的
Oh,yes!
噢 Thomas : 我真想亲你一口
Aw, Thomas,could kiss you!
好亲吧用力地亲吻我的嘴唇
Yes, Do it, Kiss me hard on the mouth.
永远永远地吻我
Kiss me forever.
哦上帝啊不
Oh, God n!
我明明那么努力了啊
I tried so hard!
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表