剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
也的名字是 Hat His name was Hat!
哦我想起来了我们做了个交易
Oh!lremember now,we make a trade
他给我皮毛外套我给他"特殊工具
He give me furs and l give him special tool.
就是根棍子上绑了块石头他太天真了
It was a stone tied to a stick! He's so naive
随你怎么说 Robin 但这都不太算得上证据对吗
You can say what you like, Robin, but it's hardly evidence,is it?
噢 Alison 六点钟方向出现可疑人物
Ooh! Alison! Bogeys at six o'clock.
澳他们是我的人你好呀 Thomas Oh,they're with me. Hiya, Thomas.
嗨-你今天过得怎么样还不错吗
-Hi. -How are you doing today? All right?
呢还不错谢谢
Er,yes,thank you.
是这样的这些人是你的超级无敌铁粉
So,thee guys are really e ally big fans of yours
然后如果不太麻烦的话他们想跟你见个面
and if it's not too much trouble,they'd like to meet you.
真的吗
Really?
我本来打算开始动笔写首新的
I was...meant to start working on a new...
但但也无妨可以等等再写让他们凑近点
.but...but it's fine,it can wait. Bring them forward
奏近点好了
Come forward
对就这样
Yes,that's it.
您好-您好
-Hi.-Hello.
我只是想说我觉得您棒极了
Can I just say, I think you're amazing
是我们觉得您棒极了
We think you're amazing
非常惊艳-谢谢夸奖
-Really amazing.-Thank you
能问您一个问题吗
Can l ask you a question?
可以快问问快点
Er,yesqukly. Bequik
你最喜欢什么
What's your favourite,erm.
-动物呢-这个问题好
.animal? -That's a good one
大概是野生老虎吧
Probably a wild tiger
好你看我说中了
Yes!l told you!
我早就猜到啦-请问吧你说
-I told You that! -Yes? You?
你你最喜欢什么颜色
Er,wh-wh-what's your favourite colour?
勃良第红盛极一时的颜色
Burgundy,bi time
竟然是这个
No way!
-Alison -怎么了
-Alison?
-Yeah?
这到底是怎么回事
What the bally heck is going on?
啊他们看到了我放在地下室的那副 Thomas i像
Ah. They took a bit of a shine to my painting of Thomas
就突发敬意了-这样啊
-in the basement.-Right
所以他现在就跟半神化了一样吗
And now he's some sort of demi-god?
也们很喜欢他有问题吗
They love him. What's wrong with that?
荒渗我是说看看他那模样
It's absurd! I mean,look at him
Alison 我们能和 Thomas 同框吗拜托了
Alison, could we have a picture with Thomas,please?
好行啊没问题
Er,yeah,all right. OK
行吧
Very well.
你能帮忙弄一张吗
Can you do that?
我坐你们中间吗一对对
In-between you both? -Yeah yeah
哦对哦哦对了
Oh,yeah. Oh. Yeah.
尔们说的是画像啊
Er,did you mean a painting
哦对啊不用画的太大-对画一小张就行
Oh,yeah Doesn't have to be a big one. -Yeah just a little one
-不行-她搞什么啊
-No!-What's the matter with her?
臭丫头-她不帮忙画画了
-Cow. -She's not doing the painting?
我的天-不问一句好坏皆无
-For goodness'sake! -Dont ask, don't get.
对没错
Yeah,exactly
她今天不会帮忙画像了大伙-她不会帮忙画像了
那明天呢-你得自己去问她明天画不画了
-What about tomorrow? -You'd have to ask about tomorrow
我会问的
I will.
哦吼吼来的还不算太晚嘛
Oh-ho-ho! Didn't take long
什么
Wha'?
英雄所见略同是吧-这不才不是
Great minds,e h?-Er,well,no,nog
我就是想来!!是哪家老爷在使唤 Alison T simply wanted to see who was lording it over Alison
行啊他们开搞了我就叫你来看
Well l Il let vou know when the action starts
我同你说了我一点都不想看
I told you, T'mnot remotely interested
这两人的夫妻生活
in watching this man and his wife in the throes of marital
您的枕头顺带一提我叫 Alison Your pillows. I'm Alison,by the way
丢人现眼跟个用人似的赔着笑
Shameful! Simpering like a servant!
有人吗您好
Hello? Hello!
然后我说咱们很高兴能接待他们然后如果有
and i said we were happy to have them,and if there's
其他需要他们也可以跟我们说
anything else they need,they should let us know
好的那他说什么了
Right. And what did he say?
他说有需要就会叫我们的
He said they would let us know if they need anything
行所以有什么问题
OK, SO...what's the problem?
我就是我感觉不太对劲就好像他们似乎不太
I just... I didn't get a good vibe. Like,they didn't seem..
高兴-怎么说他语气很冲吗
happy.-What,like he was rude?
不就是有点不太
NO,just,like w
像来度假的
.holiday-fied.
真的那你觉得那间屋子有什么
Really? Well l do you think there's something wrong
问题吗-可能之前拍的照片确实过犹不及了
-with the room?
-May be those photos do make it look too good.
可能吧但要是他俩不合跟屋子没啥关系呢
Maybe. But what if it's nothing to do with the room?
那也怪不得咱们了
Then that's not our fault
是但是我们想让他们住得开心啊
Yeah,but we want them to have a good time
对可我们总不能逼着他们开心吧
Yeah,but we can't make them have a good time
如果他们住得不开心那他们就不会给好评了
If they don't have a good time,they won't leave a good review.
也是那咱怎么办
Yeah. Well,what do we do?
也许你可以去看看-我才不会去问他们住得开不开心呢
-Maybe you should go. -lam not asking them if they're unhappy
不是就只是你懂的那种
No! But just,'know,kind of go in
悄悄打探一下调查一下是怎么回事-啊这种啊
-under the radar,just see what's up.-Ah. Right.
就比如过去说“如果你们觉得六个不够的话这里还有一个枕头
Like," Here's another pillow,in case six isn't enough."
哦你怎么不开心呢
" Ooh! Are you depressed?
对哦这也可能会火上浇油
Yeah. Maybe it'd just make things worse
是啊
Yeah.
开店好难-是啊
-This is hard.-Yeah!
这里看到了吗
There! You see?
滨海托萨
Toss ade Mar
天堂般的地方
Paradise.
旦那里远在重洋之外啊
But that's across the seas!
尔肯定坐了好久好久的船吧
You must have journeyed for days and days!
哦不不需要因为我们是坐飞机过去的
Oh,no,no,because we flew there on an aeroplane
哦-没错然后为了不浪费一点假期
Ohhh! -Yes! Now,to get the most out of your holiday,
就得订个早点的航♥班♥所以我们凌晨3点就会把 Daley叫起来
you need to get an early flight,so we'd get Daley up about 3am
凌晨3点起得比鸟还早
3am,before the birds?
对把他塞进达特桑付个十便士过路费
Yeah! Get him in the Datsun. Ten-pence piece for the toll
将蓝色里班德放进手套箱
Blue Riband in the glove box
检查一下磁带卡座然后就可以上高速了
Status Quo in the tape deck, and you're on the motorway.
还有你需要在起飞前
Now you need to get to the airport
至少四小时到达机场
at least four hours before your flight
这样才能来得及托运行李然后接受入境护照检查
so you can check in your bags and go through passport control.
护札
Pass p...?
护照-护照 好的
-Passport!-Passport,yeah
对没错护照就是政♥府♥签发
Yeah,yeah. It's an official document
给你的一种官方文件
given to you by the Government
护照会保护每一位英国公民
It offers you protection as a British citizen
免遭意外
should you get into any trouble
意外
Troubles?!
对比如就是如果你弄丢了行李举个例子啊
Yeah,like,y'know,if you lose your luggage,say,
或者发现自己
or,ermfind yourself
碰上了军事政♥变♥需要撤离当地
in the middle of a military coup and need to be evacuated.
但我也就遇见过一次
But that only happened once.
好了说说免税商品吧
NOW,yf
有杜松子酒瑞士三角巧克力你要是会抽烟还能免税买♥♥烟
We're talking gin, Toblerone s,fagsifyuke'em
他有个文身
He had a tattoo!
Ha t他背上有个文身
Hat,he had a tattoo on his back
他是水手对吗还是朝廷钦犯
Sailor,was he? Or a convict?
纹的什么
What was it?
就像一个大大的 X It was like a big X
x代表着藏宝地
X marks the spot!
那宝藏在哪儿他屁♥股♥里吗
Where was the treasure? In his bottom?
他太幽默了 他太会说笑了
-He's so funny! -He's So funny!
他反应好快
He's so quick!
听着他叫 Hat 是他把这件皮毛外套给了我
Look, his name was Hat,gave me this fur,
他背上还有个文身
had a tattoo on his back
我重申一遍 Robin 这证明不了什么
Again, Robin this proves nothing
对啊就是说你大可以跟我们说他有
Yes. I mean,you could tell us he had a..
他又有幽默金句要说了 快听听嘘
-He's going to say something funny again.
-Listen to this. Shhh!
闭嘴-哦要来了
Shut up!-Oh,here it comes!
灵感都被搅和完了
That's spoiled it now!
不管你准备说啥反正一定很好笑
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表