剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
《乔治和曼迪的头婚生活》前情提要...
Previously on Georgie & Mandy's First Marriage...
好吧 我想是时候恭喜你们了
Well, I guess congratulations are in order.
我准备把你们这群小丑挤出局
And I'm gonna drive you clowns out of business.
也许我们会把你挤出局
Maybe we'll drive you out of business.
这可不是儿童泳池 孩子
This ain't the kiddie pool, son.
你现在是在深水区游泳
You're swimming in the deep end now.
我好怕
I'm scared.
没什么好怕的
Ain't nothing to be scared about.
-你去哪儿? -我得去吐一下
-Where you going? -I got to throw up.
♪
信来了
Mail came.
有什么好东西吗?
Anything good?
更多的账单
More bills.
把它们和剩下的放一起
Put them with the rest.
鲁本 救命! 这些账单快把我压垮了!
Ruben, help! These bills are crushing me!
确实噢
They sure are.
乔治 茜茜的看病账单刚寄来
Georgie, CeeCee's doctor bills just came.
把它们和剩下的放一起
Put them with the rest.
不!
No!
嘿
Hey.
你怎么这么晚还不睡?
What are you doing up so late?
刚对店里有了点新想法
Just had some ideas for the store.
“轮胎星期二”?
"Tire Tuesdays"?
就像“塔可星期二” 但卖♥♥的是轮胎
It's like Taco Tuesdays, but with tires.
还有“车轮星期三”?
And "Wheel Wednesdays"?
-就像轮胎星期... -我懂了
-It's like Tire Tues... -I get it.
好了 我回去睡觉了
All right. I'm going back to bed.
噢 “润滑油星期二”
Ooh, "Lubey Tuesday."
不 就像“露比星期二” 但做的是润滑油保养
No, like Ruby Tuesday but for lube jobs.
《乔治和曼迪的头婚生活》
♪
♪
-嘿 -早
-Hey. -Morning.
-我能带点走吗? -当然
-Can I get some of that to go? -Sure.
你管店的时候 梦到过店里的事吗?
When you were running the store, did you ever dream about it?
噢 当然
Oh, yeah.
老是梦到
All the time.
真的?
Really?
是啊 是啊 我以前老做这个梦
Yeah, yeah. I used to have this one
梦见我深夜还在店里干活
where I'm working late at night
然后安-玛格丽特进来了 穿得特别性感
and Ann-Margret comes in, dressed all sexy.
-那是谁? -别说话 听着就行
-Who's that? -Don't talk, just listen.
总之 她需要一个新轮胎
Anyway, she needs a new tire,
但没钱付
but doesn't have a way to pay for it.
噢 麦卡利斯特先生
Oh, Mr. McAllister.
所以 我们商量好一种交换方式 这没问题
So, we work out an exchange, which is okay,
因为在梦里奥黛丽已经死了
'cause Audrey's dead in the dream.
谢谢你的分享
Thanks for sharing.
“谁是安-玛格丽特?”
"Who's Ann-Margret?"
真可悲
That's just sad.
早
Morning.
你也早啊 辣妹
Morning to you, hot stuff.
呃 太早了
Ugh, too early.
♪
这就是你的大创意?
This is your big idea?
之一
One of them.
花了多少钱?
How much did it cost?
它会回本的 相信我
It'll pay for itself, trust me.
“我的搭档是个白♥痴♥”
Mi compañero es un idiota.
你要是想侮辱我 就用英语侮辱我
If you're gonna insult me, insult me in English.
我的搭档是个白♥痴♥
My partner's an idiot.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嘿 乔治
Hey, Georgie.
噢 杰夫牧师
Oh. Pastor Jeff.
这东西… 可真东西啊
That's quite a thing.
是啊 我们希望这能招揽点生意
Yeah, we're hoping to drive in some business.
这让我想起了达琳·沙克尔福德
Reminds me of Darlene Shackleford.
-我不认识她 -一位和蔼的老太太
-I don't know her. -Sweet old lady,
在唱诗班唱歌♥ 有癫痫
sang in the choir, had epilepsy.
有什么我能帮你的吗?
Anything I can help you with?
嗯... 呃 我有个不太好的消息
Well, uh, I have a bit of bad news,
我不想在电♥话♥里说
and I didn't want to do it over the phone.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
弗雷德·法根巴♥赫♥ 给我们教堂的巴士
Fred Fagenbacher offered us a great deal
开出了一个超优♥惠♥的价格 所以我们得选他了
on the church buses, so we're gonna have to go with him.
什么样的超优♥惠♥价格? 我-我也可以给
What kind of great deal? I-I'll match it.
免费
Free.
就在这个不详的调调上 祝你有充满福气的一天
And on that ominous note, you have a blessed day.
♪
请帮我转接 弗雷德·法根巴♥赫♥
Fred Fagenbacher, please.
乔治·库珀
Georgie Cooper.
对 我等着
Sure, I'll hold.
♪ 如果你在寻找一个柔软的依靠...♪
♪ If you're looking for a soft place to fall...♪
一号♥线 乔治·库珀
I've got Georgie Cooper on line one.
谢谢你 甜心
Thank you, sweetheart.
♪ 我敞开的怀抱♪
♪ My two open arms♪
♪ 我不会要你永远留下♪
♪ I won't hold you to forever♪
♪ 我只希望你会呼唤我♪
♪ I just hope you call♪
♪ 如果你在寻找一个柔软的依靠...♪
♪ If you're looking for a soft place to fall...♪
♪
♪ 我在达拉斯看过你的演出...♪
♪ I saw your show in Dallas...♪
我这儿有点忙 乔治 什么事?
Little busy here, Georgie. What's up?
你♥他♥妈♥明知故问
You know damn well what's up.
噢 你是说第一浸信会的事 是啊
Oh, you mean First Baptist, yeah.
能行善的感觉真好 对吧?
It does feel good to do good, don't it?
你就是想把我挤出局
You're just trying to drive me out of business.
那种感觉也挺好啊
Which also feels good.
这套把戏 谁都会玩 弗雷德
Two can play at this game, Fred.
嘿
Hey.
你妈不是在那个教堂工作吗?
Don't your mom work at that church?
是啊 怎么了?
Well, yeah. Why?
你什么意思 “怎么了”?
What do you mean, "Why"?
她可是位很有魅力的女性呢
She's an attractive woman.
这套把戏 谁都会玩 你妈在哪儿工作?
And two can play at that game. Where does your mom work?
咱回头见哈 乔治
I'll see you around, Georgie.
天啊 我真讨厌那家伙
Man, I hate that guy.
他刚说他妈怎么了?
What was that about his mom?
我也许得约他妈出去喝杯咖啡
I might have to take her out for coffee.
-什么? -不重要
-What? -It doesn't matter.
我们没事的 只是得勒紧点裤腰带
We'll be fine. Just got to tighten our belts a little.
-勒多紧? -我们一个月不领工资 或者六个月
-What's a little? -We just don't take a salary for a month, or six.
六个月?
Six?
我得付房♥租 我得付车贷
I got rent, I got car payments.
你白住在你岳父岳母家
You live for free with your in-laws.
我住在那儿是付出了情感代价的
I pay an emotional price to live there.
我该咋活下去?
How am I supposed to survive?
永远欢迎你过来吃晚饭
You're always welcome to come over for dinner.
那解决不了任何问题
That doesn't solve anything.
如果我们反击法根巴♥赫♥呢?
What if we were to punch back at Fagenbacher?
怎么反击?
How?
他抢了我们一些生意 我们就抢他一些
He stole some of our business, we steal some of his.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
他好像有... 三辆拖车?
What's he got, like, three tow trucks?
是啊 好像是
Yeah, think so.
如果他一辆都没有呢?
What if he had none?
所以 你是说...
So, you're saying...
我可啥都没说
I ain't saying nothing.
我加入
I'm in.
那就这么定了
All right, then.
今天晚饭我也来蹭
I'm in for dinner, too.
♪
这真是个惊喜
This is a pleasant surprise.
多谢你招待我 麦卡利斯特夫人
Thanks for having me, Mrs. McAllister.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表