剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
我的下半辈子 就准备在牢里过了
I'll be spending the rest of my life in a prison cell.
明白了
Understood.
祝你玩得愉快
Have a good one.
介意我加入吗?
Mind if I join you?
当然
Sure.
你心情不错啊
You're in a good mood.
我猜是吧
I guess I am.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
没什么大事
Nothing really, just hit
只是婚姻中遇到了一点小坎坷
a little road bump in the marriage,
然后被我摆平了
and I straightened it out.
为你高兴
Good for you.
是啊 这事就得迎头解决
Yeah, it needed to be tackled head-on.
在一些事儿上 不能含糊不清
Can't be wishy-washy about certain things.
你说得倒轻巧
You make it sound so simple.
有时候 简单的办法 就是正确的办法
Sometimes, the simple way's the right way.
嗯 你这个年纪的男人能有这种智慧还真是少见
Well, it is rare to see such wisdom in a man your age.
我知道你在挖苦我
I know you're being sarcastic,
但在这一刻 “智慧”这个词用得正合适
but at this moment, "wisdom" is the right word.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在想啥?
What the hell were you thinking?
没什么好担心的 一切都搞定了
Nothing to worry about. Everything's cool.
不 谁说的
No, it's not.
搞定了啊 我和斯科特谈妥了
Yes, it is. Me and Scott are good.
我可有意见 你背着我去找我老板
Well, I'm not good, you talked to my boss behind my back.
嗯...
Well...
他和我 需要进行一次男人间的谈话
he and I needed to have a man-to-man talk.
噢...
Oh...
所以 只要所有男人都聚在一起
So, as long as all the men got together
把所有事都解决了就行
and worked everything out.
你发啥火啊?
Why are you all bent out of shape?
我们达成共识了 你可以去了
We came to an understanding, you can go.
我可以去了?
I can go?
对啊
Yeah.
所以呢 我得到你的批准了?
So, what, I have your permission?
不 不是我的批准 是我的...
No, not my permission, my...
祝福?
Blessing?
所以 这样行吗?
Well, is that okay?
不行
No.
那咱接着想
Then let's keep thinking.
别幸灾乐祸了
Stop enjoying this.
等我能的时候 我会的
When I can, I will.
好了 我做好功课了 我现在正式成为
Okay, I did my homework. I am officially
流星专家了
a meteor expert.
好啊 让我开开眼
Okay, wow me.
你知道吗
Did you know
流星和许愿星 是同一种东西
that meteors and shooting stars are the same thing?
是的 我知道
Yes, I did.
好吧 你出于礼貌 也该说声“哇”
Okay. It's polite just to say, "Wow."
那个 听着 嗯...
So, listen, um...
我想再次为乔治来这儿的事道歉
I want to apologize again about Georgie coming down here.
没关系 我觉得我们能见一面挺好的
It's fine. I think it's good that we met.
哎呀 我跟他说过没什么好担心的
Well, look, I told him there was nothing to worry about.
我理解 如果我的未婚妻
I get it, I wouldn't love it if my fiancée
要和前男友一起出远门 我也不会高兴的
was going away with an ex-boyfriend.
我们又不是出去玩 这是出差
Well, we're not going away, it's a work trip.
对 但你我刚在一起的时候
Right, but when you and I first got together,
也是在一次出差路上
it was on a work trip.
那不一样 我那时候单身
Well, that was different. I was single then.
我可不是
I wasn't.
听着
Listen,
我从没为那件事是怎么结束的 道过歉
I never apologized for how that ended.
噢 拜托 那都是老黄历了
Oh, come on, it was such a long time ago.
-是啊 没错 -是啊 但还是道个歉吧
-Yeah, true. -Yeah, but do it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我处理得很糟糕 你值得更好
I handled that badly, and you deserved better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那么 明早见?
So, tomorrow morning?
好 明早见
Yeah, I'll see you then.
-好的 噢 曼迪? -嗯?
-Okay. Oh, Mandy? -Hmm?
你丈夫胆子可真够大
Your husband's got himself some brass balls.
我的更大
Mine are bigger.
噢 我就走一晚上 我已经开始超级想你了
Oh, I'm only gone one night, I already miss you so much.
那我呢?
What about me?
呃 才一晚上而已
Eh, it's only one night.
你到那儿记得给我打电♥话♥
You'll call me when you get there?
-可能会很晚 -我不管
-Might be kind of late. -I don't care.
好吧
Okay.
我不在的时候 你父女俩有啥打算?
You guys got any plans while I'm gone?
没什么特别的
Nothing special,
也许带这个小家伙 去宠物动物园
maybe take this one to the petting zoo,
吃点冰淇淋 喂喂鸭子
get some ice cream, feed the ducks.
你是想惩罚我吗?
Are you trying to punish me?
对啊
Yeah.
好了 我明天就回来了
All right, I'll see you tomorrow.
-爱你 -也爱你
-Love you. -Love you, too.
嘿 也许趁妈妈不在 我们去看看小兔子
Hey, maybe while Mommy's gone, we'll see a bunny rabbit.
噢 别闹了
Oh, knock it off.
进
Yes?
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
门没锁
It's open.
听着 我不知道你私生活里发生了什么
Look, I don't know what's going on in your personal life,
但你不能把气撒在你妈妈身上
but you can't be taking it out on your mother.
我真的不想谈这个
I really don't want to talk about this.
我不管
I don't care.
你欠她一个道歉
You owe her an apology.
好吧 我会道歉
Fine, I'll apologize.
但请你告诉我 你们以后
Just please tell me in the future
你和克洛伊 以后会更小心
you and Chloe will be more careful.
她跟我掰了
She broke up with me.
什么?
What?
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想聊聊吗?
You want to talk about it?
有什么意义呢?
What's the point?
来吧 告诉我
Come on, tell me.
一开始 她庆幸自己没怀孕
At first, she was relieved she wasn't pregnant,
但这件事还是给她吓坏了
but it still freaked her out.
这可以理解
That's understandable.
不
No.
把她吓坏的是
What freaked her out was the thought
一想到 要和我生孩子
of having a baby with me.
现在 让我们连线在奇瓦瓦沙漠的
And now, let's go to our correspondent
记者曼迪·麦卡利斯特
Mandy McAllister in the Chihuahuan Desert
她将为我们现场报道 狮子座流星雨
for live coverage of the Leonid meteor shower.
谢谢你 金伯利
Thank you, Kimberly.
嗯 目前我们还没有看到任何流星活动
Well, we haven't seen any meteor activity just yet,
呃 但是在等待的时候
uh, but while we wait,
我可以告诉你们 第一次有记载的流星雨
I can tell you that the first meteor shower
是在2000年前的中国观测到的
was observed 2,000 years ago in China.
呃 不仅如此 流星的飞行速度
Uh, and not only that, meteors can travel
可以高达每小时16万英里
at speeds up to 160,000 miles per hour.
我想我们都同意 那速度是相当快了
I think we can all agree that that's pretty zippy.
噢 而-而且你们知道吗
Oh, a-and did you know
“流星”这个词来自希腊语“meteoron”
that the word meteor comes from the Greek "meteoron,"
意思是“空中的东西”?
meaning "thing in the air"?
那些希腊人可真会遣词造句 哈?
Those Greeks had a way with words, huh?
谢谢你 曼迪 带来了很多很棒的内容
Thank you, Mandy. That's a lot of good stuff.
我还有呢
I have more.
呃 撞击地球的最大流星
Uh, the largest meteor shower to hit the Earth
是在南非
was in South Africa.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表