剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
《乔治和曼迪的头婚生活》前情提要...
Previously on Georgie & Mandy's First Marriage...
你在为你之前睡过的男人工作
You're working for a guy you used to sleep with.
是啊 以前啊
Yeah, used to.
在我遇见你之前 在我们结婚之前
Before I met you. Before we got married.
在我们有孩子之前
Before we had a baby.
在我懂得 和我灵魂伴侣做♥爱♥的
Before I knew the true magic of making love
真正魔力之前
to my soulmate.
噢 省省吧
Oh, give me a break.
那你想我怎么样 乔治?
Well, what am I supposed to do, Georgie?
-很简单 别在那儿工作 -不行
-Simple, don't work there. -No.
噢 这么说 如果我跟前女友一起工作
Oh, so if I worked with an old girlfriend,
你就没意见了?
you'd be okay with it?
当然
Of course.
那行吧
All right then,
我正好要去打几个电♥话♥
I have some phone calls to make.
所以 我看到九频道派了他们的天气预报女孩
So, I saw Channel 9 sent their weather girl
去报道热气球节了
to cover the hot air balloon festival.
是啊 那又怎样?
Yeah, so?
嗯 我在想我也能做那样的事
Well, I was thinking I could do stuff like that.
你想坐着热气球到处飞?
You want to ride around in a balloon?
噢 天啊 不行 我穿三英寸的高跟鞋都会头晕
Oh, God, no. I get queasy in three-inch heels.
我-我只是说 我能做的
I-I just meant I can do more
不止是站在地图前指指点点
than stand in front of a map and point.
我会考虑的
I will think about it.
意思就是不行
That means no.
噢 你可真是冰雪聪明
Oh, you are smart as a whip.
拜托 吉尔默的山药节快到了
Come on, that yam festival in Gilmer's coming up.
我可以去那里 为所有突发的山药新闻做现场直播
I could be there live for all the breaking yam news.
你知道那是阿蒂负责的
You know Artie covers that.
是啊 可阿蒂又老又无聊
Yeah, well, Artie's old and boring.
-我又年轻又有趣 -他也没那么老
-I'm young and fun. -He's not that old.
你都能给他鼻孔里长出来的毛编辫子了
You could braid the hair coming out of his nose.
我不能从他手里抢走这个 这是他的全部了
I can't take it away from him. It's all he's got.
好吧 行
All right, fine.
听着 你才来这儿几个月
Look, you've only been here for a couple months,
而且你做得很好 耐心点
and you're doing great, just be patient.
我可没几年能“年轻又有趣”了
I'm only gonna be young and fun for a little while.
-嘿 -噢 你回来晚了
-Hey. -Oh, you're home late.
我得留下来等着跟斯科特谈话
I had to wait around to talk to Scott.
呃 斯科特
Ugh, Scott.
我快被他烦死了
I am so annoyed with him.
噢 我喜欢你烦他
Ooh, I like annoyed.
他故意压着我
He's purposely holding me back,
我能做的可远不止天气预报
and I can do so much more than the weather.
比如呢?
Like what?
呃 嗯 我可以做一些暖心故事
Uh, well, I could do feel-good stories,
当个外派记者 我是说
roaming reporter, I mean,
真的 任何需要魅力的事情 我都能做
anything that requires charisma, really.
我一直很喜欢动物园的人 带动物上节目
I always like when people from the zoo bring on animals.
我能做那个
I could do that.
就是不能有蛇 蜘蛛或者青蛙 但我能做那个
No snakes, spiders, or frogs, but I could do that.
你知道吗? 也许是时候
You know what? Maybe it's time for you
向其他电视台 推销你的才华了
to shop your talents to other TV stations.
噢 更大的平台
Ooh, bigger market.
-更多的机会 -更多的钱
-Bigger opportunities. -More money.
也许还能有个你不能睡的女老板
And maybe a female boss you can't sleep with.
别惹我
Don't try me.
还挺可以
Kind of hot.
《乔治和曼迪的头婚生活》
♪
-你找我? -嘿 是啊 快请进
-You wanted to see me? -Hey, yeah. Come on in.
什么事?
What's up?
你对这周要发生的流星雨
What do you know about the meteor shower
了解多少?
happening this week?
一无所知 怎么了?
Absolutely nothing. Why?
嗯 如果你要去报道 最好先研究一下
Well, if you're gonna cover it, you better study up.
我去报道? 真的?
I'm covering it? Really?
我知道这不是山药节 但好歹也是个机会
I know it's not the Yamboree, but it's something.
那... 阿蒂呢?
Well, what about Artie?
他得去做胆囊切除手术
He has to get his gallbladder removed.
太好了!
Great!
我是说 他能接受治疗真好
That he's getting it taken care of.
呃 开车要花点时间 所以我们周三出发
Uh, it's a drive, so we'll leave on Wednesday.
最早也要到周四晚上才能回来
We probably won't get back until Thursday night.
我们?
We?
呃 对 我是这个片段的制片人
Uh, yeah, I'm producing the segment.
好吧 所以我们要一起去
Right, so we are going away
过夜
overnight.
呃 嗯 同行的还会有摄像师
Uh, well, there will also be the cameraman,
收音师 司机 而且我们都会有各自的房♥间
the sound guy, the driver, and we'll all have our own rooms.
噢 噢 那好吧 太好了 这是...
Oh. Oh, well, great, this is, uh...
-耶 -有意见?
-Yay. -Problem?
没 这正是我想要的 所以 再次 耶
No, this is exactly what I asked for. So again, yay.
康纳? 你在里面吗?
Connor? You in there?
吉姆 我们有情况了
Jim, we have a situation.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我在康纳的浴室里发现了这个
I found this in Connor's bathroom.
你让我看什么?
What am I looking at?
一个验孕棒
A pregnancy test.
噢 我的天 他是不是把那女孩肚子搞大了?
Oh, my God, did he get that girl pregnant?
我不知道
I don't know.
那... 检测结果呢?
Well, what does the test say?
我不确定 上-上面有一条线
I'm not sure, th-there's one line.
我猜是阴性
I think it's negative.
你不知道?
You don't know?
嗯 我又没用过
Well, I never used one.
那万一没线是阴性
Well, what if no lines is negative
一条线是怀孕呢?
and one line is pregnant?
-你得去问他 -我?
-You have to ask him. -Me?
是你跑去他浴室里乱翻的
You're the one snooping around in his bathroom.
我才没乱翻
I wasn't snooping.
噢 这么说那玩意儿就摆在浴室水槽上?
Oh, so that was just sitting on the bathroom sink?
它在垃圾桶里 用卫生纸包着
It was in the garbage wrapped in toilet paper
是个人都能看见好吧
where anyone could see it.
那我们该怎么办?
Well, what do we do?
嗯... 你是他爸 你去跟他谈
Well... You're his father, talk to him.
噢 这话听起来 好比你是他妈
Oh, that makes about as much sense
你该去跟他谈一样
as you're his mother, talk to him.
曼迪怀孕的时候 就是我跟她谈的
I talked to Mandy when she got pregnant.
现在到你了
You're up.
好吧 你的意思是
All right, so what you're saying is,
咱俩之间
of the two of us,
你的经验更丰富
you've got more experience.
行 我去跟他谈
Fine, I'll talk to him.
你这个大恶霸
You big bully.
嘿
Hey.
呵 我虽然不是天气预报员 但此地刚升温咯
Huh. I'm no weatherman, but it just got hot in here.
真烦人 因为我真吃这一套
I hate that I like that.
都是我口音的功劳 一切都变得很有魅力
It's my accent, makes everything charming.
那个... 我有好消息
So, uh, I got some good news.
我能去外地 报道一场流星雨了
I get to go on location to cover a meteor shower.
太棒了 狮子座流星雨?
That's amazing. The Leonids?
你怎么知道的?
How do you know about that?
谢尔顿六岁的时候
When Sheldon was six years old,
我们在后院露营 就为了看这个
we camped out in the backyard to see 'em.
噢
Aw.
我半夜爬起来
I got up in the middle of the night,
假装成熊 把他吓得屁滚尿流
pretended to be a bear, and scared the crap out of him.
噢
Aw.
呃 那地方在几小时车程外 而且要过夜
Uh, so it's a couple hours away and it's gonna be overnight.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表