剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
你和茜茜两个人能行吗?
Are you and CeeCee gonna be okay?
当然 我为你高兴
Of course. I'm happy for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
都有谁去啊?
Who's all going?
噢... 我
Oh... me,
摄像师 斯科特 收音师 好几个人呢
cameraman, Scott, sound guy, whole bunch of us.
斯科特也去?
Scott's going?
对~
Yeah.
过夜?
Overnight?
流星雨可不就是晚上才有的吗 乔治
Well, meteor showers happen at night, Georgie.
搞什么鬼 曼迪?
What the hell, Mandy?
听着 这是出差 他是我的制片人
Look, it's a work trip. He's my producer.
但他是你前任
He's your ex.
拜托 信我行不
Please, just trust me.
我当然相信你 我不相信他
I do trust you. I don't trust him.
那你就是不相信我
Well, that means you don't trust me.
我刚说了 我相信你
I just said I did.
那你就该知道 不管怎样
Then you would know that nothing's
什么都不会发生
gonna happen no matter what.
噢 所以我老婆 要和她前任
Oh, so I should be fine with my wife
一起去看星星 我还得觉得没问题?
going stargazing with her old boyfriend?
这是我的工作
It's my job.
好吧 作为你丈夫 我的工作就是说 你不能去
Well, as your husband, it's my job to say you can't go.
噢 我去定了
Oh, I'm going.
那我的工作就是...
Well, then it's my job to...
我可不接受
not be happy about it.
-好了 一切都搞定了 -你跟他谈了?
-Okay, everything's fine. -You talked to him?
比这好 我去药店
Better. I went to the drugstore
拿了验孕棒的说明书
and got the pregnancy test instructions.
吉姆
Jim.
一条线就是阴性 她没怀孕
One line is negative. She's not pregnant.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
可不是嘛
No kidding.
但你还是得跟他谈谈
But you still have to talk to him.
为什么? 事情解决了
Why? We're good.
我们这次是解决了
We are good this time.
谁知道他到底有没有防护措施
Who knows if he's even being careful.
你知道买♥♥这玩意儿有多尴尬吗?
You know how embarrassing it was to buy this?
那东西可是在女性卫生用品区
It was in the feminine hygiene aisle.
呃-呃 该你了 大妹子
Uh-uh. You're up, sister.
行吧
Fine.
如果你连和自己儿子谈话都害怕
If you're too afraid to have a conversation
我猜 只能我来了
with your own son, I guess I'll do it.
去吧 搞定他们 爱你
Go get 'em, love you.
宝贝 你在里面吗?
Sweetie, you in there?
找我?
Looking for me?
对
Yeah.
什么事?
What's up?
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
谈什么?
About what?
嗯...
Well...
这很尴尬 但我去了你的浴室
this is awkward, but I was in your bathroom,
我发现了一个验孕棒
and I found a pregnancy test.
你为什么翻我垃圾?
Why are you going through my trash?
我没有 我是在倒垃圾
I wasn't. I was emptying it,
-然后我碰巧看到了 -这不关你的事
-and I just happened to see it. -This is none of your business.
你把别人肚子搞大 就关我的事
You getting someone pregnant is my business.
又没怀孕 所以没什么好谈的
No one's pregnant, so there's nothing to talk about.
宝贝 我没生气
Sweetheart, I'm not mad.
可我生气了
Well, I am.
这是我的生活
This is my life,
我不需要你来侵犯我隐私
and I don't need you invading my privacy.
抱歉
Sorry.
只要知道 你需要我的时候 我都在
Just know I'm here if you need me.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
价格不能再低了 这是我的最低价
I can't go no lower, that's my best price.
是啊 嗯 我们都有得不到的东西 认栽吧
Yeah, well, we all want stuff we don't get, so deal with it.
哥们 你不能这么跟顾客说话
Dude, you can't talk to customers like that.
得了 他现在不是顾客了
Well, he ain't a customer no more.
我猜猜 你和你的小女人吵架了?
Let me guess, you and the little woman have a spat?
-没人吵架 -好吧
-Nobody's spattin'. -Okay.
我们没有
We're not.
我说了 好吧
I said okay.
她老板是她前男友
Her boss is her ex-boyfriend.
噢
Oh.
现在他们要一起出差工作啥的
And now, they're going out of town on a work thing.
噢 又来了
Oh, again.
噢 你就直说我太幼稚了
Oh, just tell me I'm being childish.
-她老这么说 -嗯
-That's what she always says. -Hmm.
实际上 我觉得这事挺操蛋的
Actually, I think it's messed up.
真的? 你站我这边?
Really? You're on my side?
-兄弟如手足... -注意用词
-Bros before... -Watch it.
...如衣服
...wives.
话虽如此 我真不觉得曼迪会背叛你
That said, I really don't think Mandy would ever cheat on you.
我也不觉得
Me, either.
但那个男的 我可不了解
I don't know about this guy, though.
我就是这么说的
That's what I said,
然后她说 那代表我不相信她
and she said that meant that I don't trust her.
这是什么逻辑?
How does that work?
你将得到我的一个拥抱
You're about to get hugged.
打扰一下 请问斯科特在哪里?
Excuse me, where can I find Scott?
就在那儿 你是哪位?
Right there. And who are you?
-就你是斯科特? -对
-You Scott? -Yeah.
我是曼迪的丈夫
I'm Mandy's husband.
噢
Oh.
是啊 噢
Yeah. Oh.
有什么能帮你的吗?
How can I help you?
你马上就知道了
You're about to find out.
好吧
All right.
我需要点时间
Gonna need a minute,
我还没想好整个流程
I haven't thought this all the way through.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
也许我不想坐
Maybe I don't want to sit.
随你
Suit yourself.
好吧 你都坐了...
Well, if you're sitting...
所以...
So...
所以 我就是想见见这个
So, I just wanted to meet the guy
要和我老婆一起去汽车旅馆的男人
who's going to a motel with my wife.
我向你保证 这纯粹是工作
I assure you this is purely professional.
真的? 因为我的同事里
Really? 'Cause I don't work
可没有我以前睡过的人
with anyone I used to sleep with.
好吧 听着
Okay, look,
我绝不想给你们的婚姻
I would never want to cause problems
带来任何问题 绝不
in your marriage. Never.
可你现在就在带来问题
Well, you are.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在 如-如果你愿意
Now, i-if you'd like,
我可以做其他安排
I can make other arrangements.
-你愿意这么做? -我愿意
-You'd do that? -I would.
噢
Oh.
这不就是你想要的吗?
Isn't that what you want?
我本来是这么想的 但你比我想象的要好 我现在很困惑
I did, but you're nicer than I thought, and now I'm confused.
什么意思?
Sorry?
没关系
It's okay.
-你们去吧 去看你们的流星雨 -你确定?
-Y'all go ahead to your meteor shower. -You sure?
是啊 是啊 这样没关系
Yeah. Yeah, this was good.
那 也许 我们什么时候可以一起聚聚?
Well, listen, maybe we can all get together sometime, huh?
倒也没那么好
It wasn't that good.
还有一件事
One more thing,
你要是敢动她一根手指
you lay a finger on her,
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表