剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
First Timothy 5:14.
所以我希望年轻寡妇嫁人 生儿育女...
"So I would have younger widows marry, bear children..."
生儿育女?下一条
Children? Next.
我感觉你想要一些不一样的指引
I get the sense you're looking for some alternate guidance.
没错 你继续找
No fooling you. Keep going.
行吧 听听这个怎样
Okay. Well, uh... how's this?
对所有寡妇和未婚者 我想说
"To the widows and the unmarried, I say
若能和我一样继续独身 那就再好不过
that it is good for them to stay unmarried as I do."
嗯哼 -但若不能自♥制♥
Mm-hmm. -"But if they cannot control themselves,
就应该结婚 因为与其欲♥火♥中烧 不如结婚为妙
"they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion."
杀了我吧
Oh, you're killing me.
那其他宗教怎么说?
What about other religions?
犹太教里
Well, in the Jewish tradition,
对逝世的配偶过于伤心 会被认为是在批判上帝
excessive mourning of a spouse is considered critical of God.
真谢谢你了
Thanks for nothing.
我的大门永远敞开哈
My door is always open.
嗯
Yeah.
不应该一直开着 但现实就是如此
It shouldn't be, but it is.
主啊 我真不知道如何是好
Lord, I don't know what to do.
或许这一切确实太快了
Maybe it is too soon.
小乔治显然这么认为
It certainly is for Georgie.
他真的对我很失望
He's real upset,
而且我也不想让他感到更难受
and I don't want to make things harder for him.
但我为啥要对快乐产生负罪感呢?
But why should I feel guilty for having a little fun?
我不能一直独守在家 成天哭泣
I can't stay in this house and be sad all the time.
乔治也不希望我这样
I don't think George would want that.
如果你见到他了
If you see him up there,
请告诉他我每天都想念他
please tell him I think about him every day
我也会永远怀念他
and I'll miss him forever.
阿门
Amen.
噢对 告诉他达拉斯牛仔队[NFL球队]今年势头不错
Oh, um, let him know the Cowboys are looking real good this year.
豪尔赫 拿好了
Here you go, Jorge.
感谢支持全梅德福唯一的拉美轮胎店
Thanks for supporting the only Latino-owned tire shop in Medford.
那这个麦卡利斯特是谁?
Who's McAllister?
这个读作"马♥凯♥伊斯特"
Oh, it's pronounced "Mac-ay-eester."
是个古老的阿兹特克名字
Goes back to your ancient Aztecs.
酷
Cool.
嘿米希 -小乔治人呢?
Hey, Missy. -Where's Georgie?
他出去拖车了 你不应该去上学吗?
Out on a tow. Sh-Shouldn't you be in school?
是的 所以他啥时候回来?
Yep. When's he gonna be back?
我不知道 要不你给他留个信息吧
I don't know, you want me to give him a message?
好的 告诉他别管我们老妈的感情生活
Yeah, tell him he needs to stay out of our mom's love life,
要是他对此有意见
and if he's got a problem with that,
那他就是对我有意见
then he's got a problem with me.
我很乐意转告他
I would love to tell him that.
怎么样了?
How's it going?
很好 你妹妹之前来过
Good. Your sister dropped by.
真的?她有啥事?
Really? What'd she want?
你♥妈♥的♥感情生活和你无关
Your mother's love life is none of your business,
要是你对此有意见 那就是对我有意见
and if you got a problem with that, you got a problem with me!
补充说明一下 "我"指的是米希
And to be clear, "me" is Missy.
我懂
I got it.
我还没说完呢
I'm not done.
什么样的儿子会因为他老妈追求快乐
What kind of son makes his mother feel bad
而去找她茬啊
for trying to find a little happiness in the world?
不孝子才会吧
A bad son, that's what kind.
店里生意如何?
How's it going at the garage?
不错
Great.
好的
Cool.
你和高中董事会续了轮胎合同吧?
You renew the bus contract with the school board?
嗯
Yep.
我好了 你们谁来接话
I tried. I'm out.
小乔治快说吧
Just tell them, Georgie.
能别说了吗?-说吧
Can we please leave it alone? -Tell them.
我妈想给我找个后爸
My mom's decided to replace my dad.
不是这样的
That's not what's happening.
给我的感觉就是这样
Well, that's what it feels like.
她只是和一个老好人一起共进晚餐 仅此而已
She went to dinner with a nice man, that's it.
我们刚开始也一起吃晚饭呢
You and me went to dinner once, too.
然后啪的一下你就怀上了
Boom, pregnant.
你听听你说的 真是荒唐
You're being ridiculous.
这才过了一年啊
It's only been a year.
一年半了
A year and a half.
我能说两句吗?
Can I say something?
你真想夹在他们俩中间吗?
Really? You want to walk into this minefield?
你母亲永远不会忘记
Your mother will never forget
也永远会爱着你父亲
or stop loving your father.
而且我觉得她能去尝试过出精彩人生
And I think it's very brave of her
这点非常勇敢
to try and live a full life.
比我想象中要好点
That went better than I thought.
但我还是很伤心
It just hurts.
我懂你
I get it.
真的吗?你♥爸♥就坐在这呢
Do you? Your dad's sitting right here.
他活不久了 你看他在土豆上涂了多少黄油
Well, not for long. Look how much butter's on that potato.
你又给了我一个把你移出遗嘱的理由
Don't give me more reasons to take you out of the will.
我先撤了
Excuse me.
如果你不给曼迪留东西
If Mandy's out of the will,
我是不是就继承了全部遗产?
does that mean I get everything?
是或者不是嘛
It's a yes or no question.
你想谈谈吗?
You want to talk about it?
不太想
Not really.
小乔治
Georgie.
有啥好说的
What's to talk about?
是我不好 我应该放下的
I'm wrong, I should just move on.
这事没有对错之分
No. I mean, there's no wrong here.
你有你的感受
You feel what you feel.
你妈也有她自己的感受
But that also means your mom gets to feel what she feels.
我现在就和你说了
I'm telling you right now,
我绝不会叫这男的爸爸
I will never call this man "Dad."
你悠着点
Okay, you need to slow down.
我是认真的 我也不会牵着她再次走向婚姻的殿堂
I mean it, I ain't walking her down the aisle.
老天爷诶
Oh, my God.
这事交给谢尔顿来
Let Sheldon do it.
你别说胡话了好吗
You're acting crazy, okay?
她只是去约会而已
She just went on a date.
我了解我妈 她是那种初次见面就愿意许定终身的
I know my mother. She doesn't date, she commits.
那这个男人是什么情况呢?
Okay, well, what about this guy?
我们也不知道他有没有准备好啊
I mean, how do we know if he's ready for that?
我妈长得漂亮 又烧得一手好菜
She's beautiful and she can cook.
他才不会离开她呢
He ain't going nowhere.
你了解这男人吗?
I mean, what do you even know about this guy?
他有工作吗?
Does he even have a job?
我不知道
I don't know.
有孩子吗?
Kids?
不知道
No idea.
他妻子去世多久了?
Well, how long since his wife died?
行啦行啦 我懂你意思
Okay, okay, I get where you're going.
真的吗?
Do you?
嗯 我得雇一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Yeah, I need to hire a private detective
去探探这个变♥态♥男的老底
and find out everything I can about this creep.
真好
Oh, that's good.
我很诧异你妈从来不四处介绍你
I'm surprised your mom never got you out there.
她之前又没问过我
Oh, she never asked.
抱歉 我不该提的
Sorry I brought it up.
你胡子里有点面包屑
You... you have some crumbs in your mustache.
该死 我一直想剃来着
Oh, dang it. Been thinking of shaving it.
别剃
Oh, don't.
否则就不像汤姆·塞立克了
You look like Tom Selleck.
我一直在想遗嘱的事
I was thinking about our will.
我有个新点子
I have a new plan I'd like to propose.
说说看
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表