剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
噢 拜托 这么多年了 叫我奥黛丽吧
Oh, please, after all these years, call me Audrey.
谢谢你 奥黛丽
Thank you, Audrey.
我是不是也该开始叫你奥黛丽了?
Should I start calling you Audrey?
不
No.
康纳 希望我没坐你的位子
Connor, I hope I didn't take your seat.
噢 没关系 他在那儿吃
Oh, that's okay. That's where he eats.
如果你更喜欢站台 我可以坐那儿
If you prefer the counter, I'll take the chair.
毕竟你是客人
You are the guest.
-我坐这儿挺好 -你确定?
-I'm good. -You sure?
我能清楚看到我们邻居的喂鸟器
I got a lovely view of our neighbor's bird feeder.
景色超级棒
Quite the show.
要不我等会再看
Maybe later.
那么 店里情况怎么样?
So, how's things at the shop?
很好 非常好
Great. Just great.
我们买♥♥了新电脑 还有一个跳舞的气球
We got that new computer, and a dancing balloon guy.
我不知道那是啥
I don't know what that is.
噢 就是一个气球人 会这样动
Oh, it's a balloon guy that goes like this.
我还是不理解
That does not help me.
嗯 我们还在商量
Well, we're also talking about opening up
在纳科多奇斯再开一家分店
another shop in-in Nacogdoches.
-哇 -不得了
-Wow. -Incredible.
你什么时候打算告诉我的?
When were you gonna tell me?
嗯 这还没什么可说的
Well, there's nothing to tell.
我们只是在闲聊
We're just chewing the fat.
“吃肥肉”?
Chewing the fat?
就是个说法 人们都这么说
It's a thing. People say it.
我真的很高兴听到事情有了起色
I am just delighted to hear that things are looking up.
谢谢你 奥黛丽
Thank you, Audrey.
下次别等这么久
And let's not wait so long
再过来吃饭
before you come back for another meal.
太好了 你们几点吃早餐?
Great. What time's breakfast?
噢 当然 我开玩笑的
Oh, sure, I'm joking.
♪
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我-我有个拖车要处理
I-I got a tow.
我没听到你的呼机响啊
I didn't hear your pager.
嗯 我是说 你呼噜声音挺大的 所以...
Well, I mean, you were snoring pretty loud so...
是不是出什么事了?
Is something going on?
没 我只是在努力赚钱养家
No. I'm just trying to make a living.
我知道你在纳科多奇斯的事上撒谎了
I know you're lying about Nacogdoches.
什么? 你为什么这么说?
What? Why would you say that?
你有个小动作 乔治
You have a tell, Georgie.
我才没有
I do not.
你一藏着掖着 说话就带上浓浓的乡下口音
You get extra country when you're hiding something.
噢 简直是一派胡言
Oh, that's a whole heap of hogwash.
没什么好担心的 回去睡觉吧
There's nothing to worry about. Go back to sleep.
爱你
Love you.
也爱你
Love you, too.
你这个爱撒谎的乡巴佬
You lying country bumpkin.
伤感咩吖制♥作♥
♪
有摄像头吗?
Any cameras?
没看到
I don't see any.
-好了 就按我们计划的来 -好
-Okay. Just like we planned it. -Yeah.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
-我托你一把 -我不需要
-Giving you a boost. -I don't need a boost.
不好意思 我只是想帮个忙
Well, excuse me for trying to be helpful.
你需要我托一把吗?
Would you like a boost?
我这人脸皮厚 不介意
I ain't too proud for a boost.
小心点
Careful.
老兄 我的蛋蛋下面全是铁丝网
Dude, there's razor wire under my nuts,
我正小心呢
I'm being careful.
好了 该你了
Okay. Your turn.
是不是有点后悔 刚才没让我托一把?
Kind of wish you took the boost now, don't you?
我搞得定
I got this.
我能问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?
当然 我现在也确实挺闲
Sure, I'm not doing anything.
你觉得我说话会带上浓... 浓的乡下口音吗?
Do you think I ever sound extra country?
认真的?
Seriously?
你听起来就像一把会说话的班卓琴
You sound like if a banjo could talk.
♪
希望这管用
I hope this works.
会管用的
It will.
我前女友就对我卡车这么干过
My ex-girlfriend did it to my truck.
她听起来挺疯的
She sounds crazy.
我就喜欢那一款
I have a type.
活该他乱说我妈的闲话
Serves him right for talking trash about my mom.
-他说了什么? -他说她“很有魅力”
-What'd he say? -He called her attractive.
♪
她叫做夏尔曼
Her name was Charmaine.
头发是鲜红色的
Had bright red hair.
像安妮那样?
Like Annie?
谁?
Who?
《孤女安妮》
Little Orphan Annie.
“苦难生活”?
"Hard-Knock Life"?
小狗桑迪?
Sandy the dog?
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我通常不喜欢音乐剧
I usually don't like musicals,
但那部简直太有魔力
but that one is magical.
S
♪
完犊子
Uh-oh.
爬 爬
Climb. Climb.
我在爬了 我在爬了
I'm climbing. I'm climbing.
好狗狗
Nice doggy.
-嘿 -继续睡吧
-Hey. -Go back to sleep.
你洗澡了?
Did you take a shower?
呃 对啊
Uh, yeah.
为什么?
Why?
你什么意思 “为什么?”
What do you mean, "Why?"
在和我爱的女人上♥床♥前 我想保持干净
I want to be clean before I get into bed with the woman I love.
好吧 到底出什么事了?
All right, what's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是在拖车时身上沾了点油污
I just got some grease on me from the tow
我不想弄脏床单
and I didn't want to ruin the sheets.
我都见过你拿床单擦鼻子
I've seen you wipe your nose on the sheets.
我不能用袖子擦 不能用床单擦
I can't wipe it on my sleeve, I can't wipe it on the sheets.
我真是咋都赢不了你
I cannot win with you.
告诉我实话咯
Just tell me the truth.
我都跟你说了 啥事没有
I done told ya. Ain't nothin' going on.
你都“跟我说了”?
Ya done told me?
我有些紧急的拖车业务要处理
I had some urgent tow truck business to attend to.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我现在说话像个北方佬
And I'm speaking like a Yankee
这样你就知道是真的了
so you know it's true.
行 随便你
Fine, whatever.
别生气嘛
Don't be mad.
我没生气
I'm not.
你在撒谎吗?
Are you lying?
我跟你打包票 我没有
You bet your britches I ain't.
你好?
Hello?
在后面
Back here.
嘿
Hey.
乔治出去拖车了
Georgie's out on a tow.
实际上 我是来找你的
Actually, I'm here to see you.
找我?
Me?
对 找你
Yeah, you.
乔治是不是惹上什么麻烦了?
Is Georgie in some kind of trouble?
麻烦? 天啊 我希望没有
Trouble? Gosh, I hope not.
他半夜左右走的
He left around midnight.
他说他要去拖车
He said he had a tow.
呃哼
Uh-huh.
他真的有这一回事吗?
Did he have a tow?
呃-哼
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表