剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表
I'm listening.
我们死之前把钱全部花完
We blow it all on ourselves before we die.
不给孩子留一分钱?
And leave nothing for the kids?
一分都不留
Not a penny.
那我们买♥♥点啥呢?
What would we spend it on?
我不知道
I don't know.
拥有巨型轮胎和超强动力的表演和比赛专用皮卡车
我一直想要一辆怪兽卡车
I've always wanted a monster truck.
怪兽卡车?
A monster truck?
就比普通卡车稍微再大点
It's a regular truck but monstrous.
你想要什么呢?
What about you? What would you like?
一张环游世界的邮轮票
One of those cruises that go around the world.
邮轮就相当于海上的怪兽卡车
Ah, the monster truck of the sea.
还有呢?
What else?
我想见教皇
I'd like to meet the pope.
这是花钱就能见的吗?
You can buy that?
我们说的可是天主教
It's the Catholic Church.
钱是万能的
Of course you can buy it.
你继续说
Your turn.
拥有100多年历史的的赛马盛会 有"赛马界奥斯卡"之称
每年5月在美国肯塔基州路易斯维尔的丘吉尔园马场举♥行♥
我一直想成为肯塔基赛马节的冠军
Well, you know, I've always dreamed of winning the Kentucky Derby.
你这体型还想当骑师?
Aren't you a little big to be a jockey?
我不是要骑马 我是想买♥♥下一匹冠军马
I'm not gonna ride the horse, I'm gonna own it.
行吧
All right.
噢 我们要是去赛马节的话
Ooh, if we're going to the Derby,
我肯定要买♥♥那种花里胡哨的大帽子
I'm gonna have to get me one of those big fancy hats.
我也要买♥♥ 否则太容易晒伤了
Oh, get me one, too. I burn easy.
我们啥都不给孩子们留 是不是太自私了?
Are we being selfish, not leaving anything for the kids?
但是感觉很棒吧
Feels good, don't it?
确实
It does.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你去哪里?
Where are you going?
告诉孩子们 等我们死后他们就得全靠自己了
To tell them they're on their own.
我和你一起
I want to come.
剧集 | 乔治和曼迪的头婚生活(2024) | 导航列表