剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表
The vastness of space,
时间的形态
the shape of time…
人类灵魂的重量和价值
the weight and worth of a human soul.
这是一首古老的 安纳克里昂狩猎歌♥ 对吗
That's an old Anacreon hunting song, isn't it?
在猎杀动物之前唱的
You invoke it before you kill the animal.
对吗
Yes?
任何人都可能唱这首歌♥ 大帝
Anyone could sing that, Emperor.
那不是真的
That's not true.
我们试图把唱你的歌♥作为教育的一部分
We've tried to sing your songs as part of our education.
但就是无法像本地人一样掌握你们的方言
Never mastered the dialect. Not like a native.
但听起来完美无缺 不是吗
But it sounds perfect, doesn't it?
正如我们在过去两周所表示的
As we have for the last two weeks,
安纳克里昂坚决否认参与这一次…
Anacreon firmly denies any involvement in this--
我不知该用哪个词
I cannot find words for it.
正确的用词是摧毁星桥
The words are the destruction of the Star Bridge
造成一亿川陀居民的死亡
and the deaths of 100 million citizens of Trantor.
这是狄斯比斯语 对吗
That was Thespin, wasn't it?
你能翻译一下吗
Can you translate?
大声点
Louder!
意思是“外♥围♥星域万岁”
It means, "Long live the Outer Reach."
我猜你也能听得出狄斯比斯语的祷告词
I assume you can also recognize the Thespin prayer heard
就在炸♥弹♥将环形平台从索道上炸断之前 有人念诵这句话
right before bombs ripped the orbital platform from the stalk.
恕我无礼 大帝 那祷告词…
With all due respect, Empire, that prayer--
已经88年没被念诵过了
Hasn't been sung in 88 years.
没有哪个狄斯比斯人会念诵…
No Thespin would sing--
我们星球的政♥府♥仍然否认…
My government continues to deny--
罩住他们
Shroud them.
录下的影像是真实的 他们不知道真♥相♥
What's on the recording is authentic. They don't have answers.
总有人知道
Someone does.
这两个世界互相憎恨
These worlds hate each other.
-超越他们对帝国的憎恨 -历史上的确如此
-More than they hate the Empire? -Historically, yes.
他们在这件事上合作实在是…
The idea they'd collaborate on such a thing…
但是…
And yet…
会有人为此事上绞架的
someone's going to hang for this.
我希望是有罪的那个
I'd like it to be the guilty one.
黄昏兄弟去哪了
Where is Brother Dusk?
好了 谢谢 盖尔
Okay. Thanks, Gaal.
受精卵的状况不错
Zygote looks good.
你的生育指示有什么变动吗
Any change in your birth directive?
没有
No.
人们会和我说自己的事
People talk to me.
-肯定的 -不只是这里 在外面也是
-I'm sure. -Well, not just here, but out there.
因为不是所有人都想等到着陆的那天
'Cause not everyone wants to wait for planetfall.
那不奇怪
That's not surprising.
要是我知道有人…
If I knew someone--
她还在妊娠早期
She's still early-term.
她仍然可以按照规程行事 但她不愿过来
She could still follow protocol, but she won't come in.
我应该告诉谢顿博士吗 还是只需要告诉你
Do I need to tell Dr. Seldon? Or is it enough just to tell you?
一切可好
Everything check out okay?
一切都很好
Everything's fine.
一会儿见
Find you later?
好的
Okay.
注意 五号♥象限区清理完毕 现可使用
Attention. Quadrant five is now clear.
五号♥象限区清理完毕 现可使用
Quadrant five, all clear.
告诉谢顿博士 今晚我们会再进行一次反应器模拟
Tell Dr. Seldon we're running an extra reactor sim tonight.
希望这次不会 让三架穿梭机都暴露在辐射下
Hopefully we won't radiate all three shuttles this time.
我不是为了这个来找你的
I'm not here about that.
孩子的父亲知道吗
Does the father know?
我们几乎是陌生人
We barely know each other.
他看起来人不错 但我不在乎他的想法
He seems sweet, but I don't care much what he thinks.
有谁的想法是你在乎的吗
Do you care what anyone thinks?
有 所以我才会告诉种子库的雪芳
Enough to talk to Shivaughn at the seed bank.
但很显然 那不明智
Look where that got me.
我不是代表基地来和你聊的
I'm not talking to you as the Foundation.
我是以盖尔的身份和你聊
I'm talking to you as Gaal.
劳莉 你是一位工程师
Lowre, you're an engineer.
你通过测试加入了穿梭机团队
You tested onto the shuttle team.
你知道胚胎放在种子库要安全得多
You know how much safer an embryo is in the seed bank.
这艘飞船不是为了孕妇而设计的
This ship wasn't designed for pregnancy.
难道端点星就是
And Terminus is?
我并不傻
I'm not stupid.
我知道这里的辐射水平多高
I know how much radiation we're getting hit with up here.
我清楚整个孕期保持健康的概率 出生缺陷的概率
I know the odds of carrying healthy to term, and defects,
和母乳被污染的概率
and my milk being poison.
但我也很清楚目的地的状况
But I also know where we're going.
冰岩、长夜、没有遮风挡雨的植被
Frozen rock, long nights, no trees for shelter.
我知道你们预测了我们的死亡人数
I know you've got projections of how many of us are going to die,
而大家都不愿承认那个数字有多大
and that the number is higher than anyone wants to admit.
-劳莉 不是这样的 -没有人想说…
-Lowre, that's not true. -No one wants to tell--
别骗我了
Don't lie to me!
哈里谢顿对我说谎也就罢了 那是我意料之中的 但你不行
It's okay for Hari Seldon to lie to me. I expect that, but not from you.
请把真♥相♥告诉我
Please just tell me the truth.
这样我才知道 这是你的话 而不是他的话
That's how I know it's you talking and not him.
我知道做什么是对的 盖尔 我明白
I know what the right thing to do is, Gaal. I know.
我知道计算的概率
I know what the math is.
我知道我们在这飞船上的日子 不算真正的生活
I know that what we're doing on this ship isn't really living.
我们只是在为生存做准备
We're just preparing to live.
为我们中一些人的生存做准备
For some of us to live.
这是计划的一部分
It's the Plan.
如果我让他们取出她后出了事
What if I let them take her out and something happens,
然后我再也无法感受她在我体内生长呢
and I never get to feel her grow inside me ever again?
我将永远无法看着她的眼睛
I'll just never get to look into her eyes.
没什么比这更糟糕的事了
There would be nothing worse.
-黄昏兄弟 -晚上好 德默泽尔
-Brother Dusk. -Good evening, Demerzel.
今天你没去王座室 大帝很想你
Empire missed you in the throne room.
我不这么想
I don't think so.
-你要去哪里 -你很清楚
-Where are you going? -You know where.
天啊
Gods.
那里 在那里降落
There. Put us down there.
觉醒之际
Upon awakening,
愿沉睡者洗净他们眼中曾目睹的邪恶
may the Sleeper cleanse these eyes of the evil they have seen.
-大帝 -大帝 请帮帮我们
-Empire. -Empire, please help us.
武器留在门外
Weapons left outside.
我没带武器
I have no weapon.
任何形式的武器
All of the weapons.
-她什么都没携带 -不是她 是他
-She has nothing. -Not her. Him.
这里不欢迎他的机械
His machines are not welcome here.
大帝
Empire--
隔绝肉身之触摸的人也隔绝了上帝
He who shrouds himself from man's touch shrouds himself from God.
所以我现在被上帝触摸了
And so now am I touched by God?
不 只是我而已
No. Just me.
大帝 这里的结构还不安稳 我们应该回到穿梭机上
Empire, the structures are still settling. We should return to the shuttle.
你的石头 你用它们祈祷
Your stones. You use them to pray.
我们与沉睡者对话 沉睡者能看见我们
We speak to the Sleeper, and the Sleeper sees us.
你们自称先知 是吗 你们能预知未来
You claim to be seers, yes? You know the future.
未来源自沉睡者的梦
The Sleeper dreams our future.
指点过去有什么意义呢
What use would it be to guide our past?
你为什么出席了哈里谢顿的审判
Why were you at Hari Seldon's trial?
你为什么对盖尔多尼克感兴趣
What is your interest in Gaal Dornick?
你为什么在乎她
Why do you care for her?
拥有好奇心不是罪孽
There is no sin in curiosity.
在你的星球上并非如此
There is on your planet.
-大帝 我们必须离开了 -我明白了
-Empire, we must go. -I understand now.
他想知道她是不是真正的先知
He wants to know if she's a true seer.
她是否真的看见了谢顿所说的灭亡
If she truly saw the fall Seldon spoke of.
她的数学计算是否能让她预知灭亡
If her math allowed her to see this.
她来过这里 我知道
She came here. I know she did.
-你们谈论了什么 -大帝
-What did you talk about? -Empire.
-你的上帝把帝国的事告诉她了吗 -沉睡者不认识她
-Did your god tell her about the Empire? -The Sleeper doesn't know her.
-大帝 跟我们走吧 -她不是先知 你的帝国必将灭亡
-Empire. Come with us. -She is not a seer. Your empire is doomed.
最高深的数学就像第六感
剧集 | 基地(2021) | 导航列表